Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happily married - what did your doc give you?...

Happily married - what did your doc give you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:802153
    Rav, oh my....2 weeks? Poor gal. Er...how was it being pumped?? Curious as I have never heard of this before.
    Eh...they have a single use butt pump that pumps a liquid in. dont know whats its called tho. Less than 5mins later....volcano...hahaha..sorry abit er xin....I can still remember the xray they took...wah lau eh....

Oooh watermelon cannot take ? Ok added to my no-no list....

Yes meiji milk is also very nice. Yum.

Quincy, let him rest. You are not near your fertile phase yet. Maybe this weekend let him clear army, when all weekend mood is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Quincy, let him rest. You are not near your fertile phase yet. Maybe this weekend let him clear army, when all weekend mood is right.
    ok i guess. weekend here i come !!!

Rav! Haha xray somemore. So happening Oh now I recalled I have done something similar. Few years ago I was working with this mag publisher. One of the articles coming up was on detox/alternative health. Not sure if this thing is still popular now. You basically lie down in a special tub and you insert the pump tube into the arse. Then next moment you feel a funny sensation as some special liquid is flushed into you. Ya, after that is volcano. It's a very nice atas place in Camden Medical Centre. The room set up is nothing like a toilet nor clinic. Very pleasant with aroma oil burning and playing soft relaxing music. This treatment is supposed to help with detoxification. I do feel lighter after that. Digestion was also improved.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - this is the bottle my doc ask me to take & told me must shit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130626_215240.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	107082  

dragontail - no no for watermelon & water chestnut! both r cooling! no bananas too. take more kiwis & apples too!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh already popped in few water chestnut :P

Love kiwis!! I have 3-5 every week (usually 3 for $2ish or a box of 5).

Oh by the way happilymarried, can you refresh me who is your gynae? I am very fascinated by his scan machine

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

How about downing a glass of warm honey with lemon the moment you wake up? It works for me....so does drinking a cup of warm milo....

littlej, could it be that you are not drinking enough water? Every morning, drink at least 500ml of warm water...then sit a wait for a while to get your body system going...

Eh rav and dragontail, that special liquid thing.. nurse used it on when when I got admitted for my first child. Had to flush everything out so that there wont be any shit accidentally pushed out whilst pushing the baby. Ya know. Itll seem too disgusting!

Dragontail: wahh....high class... no way to look dignified when you hav to prop your ass high to be pumped ▪_▪ I am not going to get that done ever again...noooo....not even in a nice room w soothing music...super paiseh ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Yoplait vanilla and Mejia strawberry yogurt! Yummy

Littlej: 1lit is really too little.

BTW I feel prune juice also not working for me..drink Alot water also same. Told my traditional chinese medicine, her medicine for these 2 weeks make me go toilet like waterfall hahaha

Last time I did a part time in pharmacy, the seniors told us those constipated really bad will have to go thru surgery, the doc will then take the intestine and squeeze out the poop like squeeze toothpaste. After we hear , so terrified of constipation. Not sure If they bluff us ornt

dragontail - sure! she is dr ann tan. her clinic is at paragon. her clinic chio.. machine chio.. consult charges also very chio but I dont care.. hubby agreed we should go to her since I trust her skills.

wontonmee - oh gosh! does every mummy have to go thru that before giving birth?! I read somewhere that while pushing baby out.. the mummy pooped at the same time! omg... I cant imagine....

rav & tvh - tons of water doesnt help me. no effect. I am already a water barrel by nature.. I drink like crazy but I am the most constipated person in my family. I have tried a lot of methods.. its so tiring just to take a dump sometimes! haha.

Thanks everyone! I just downed two kiwis and a whole guava.. Going to take prune juice and stool softener pills later before I zzz.

I drink 500ml of water every morning I wake up. I have my thermos flask on my bedside which I prepare night before (that's why I love my tiger thermos flask - overnight and water still warm!). Maybe I should drink more water...

And tomorrow morning warm honey with Lemon. Plus prune juice.

Those who have popped before - can I ask if you went for natural or c-sect?

If natural birth - erm - ok this is going to sound weird but I really wanna know. so please pardon me if you are offended.
    1/ Was the private area "slightly loose" or "slightly looser" after?
    2/ did hubby feel "funny" / not wanting to bd after (since he knew a baby popped out from down under so he might feel strange?)
    3/ did bd after natural birth feel the same as before?

I am contemplating between natural or c-sect.

I know I sound super bimbotic but my concerns on natural are highlighted as above (plus pain of course). I mean, I know i shouldn't be so superficial but I heard from my friend who did natural that she felt looser below (and she is a yoga fanatic so def lots of pelvic floor exercises she did) and it wasn't the same as before. Her hubby also told her it felt weird knowing their daughter popped from there...

I would like to do natural but I am also scared of pain.

happilymarried, ok thanks! Dont know if my hubby thinks it's too much to handle being able to see beanie so clearly or not. Ha! Will see how in due time

littlehammie, argh! I think that scare tactic works if it's on me. I sure go on liquid/juice diet after hearing that. Aiyo so scary right.

littlej, I also think 1litre is too little (sounds wrong mathematically). I have at least 2.5L everyday. I think I will be one of the first to wither away if one day there's a drought. Choy. Hope you wont get LS tomorrow :P

I think your concerns are every mummies-to-bes' concerns. As much as I think I want all natural, I feel kinda of relief that I probably cant escape c-sect. Hee. I'm not worried about the pain for natural (I know it's max pain... but if every woman can do it, so can I). I'm wary that my hubby probably wont see my sexual organ "sexy" anymore, after a pop. But if I do have to do c-sect, I'm worried the healing process will be longer.

Imperial Concubine

Quincy: my aunt had this too! This is actually some fibre thing. But if you eat this, you must drink alot alot of water. This is according to her doctor.

I just went to the third trimester forum and read the stories on birthing. Now I am scared.

=(

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: wow I never sleep n go read on birthing? dont be scared. All others can do we so we can also ya. Btw I think cant drink too much prune juice? I heard frm.somewhere before. Perhaps chk with your gynae..for me I seems opposite. I diarrhea for 4 times today with loose stools. Oops. Did it happen to you before?

littlej: i have read in other forums and understand some things about natural vs c section.

c section is like a must to consider in the event that vagina birth is not the option.

labour pain is very painful but vagina birth heals faster than c section, although there maybe some tearing of the vagina while we are pushing.

for c section definitely need confinement lady because you might be suffering from the after effects and cant focus on taking care of baby.

there is saying of figure is better with c section but might be pain in sex. vagina is more loose in vagina birth.

my mom has both. c section and vagina. she is still enjoying her sex life
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Worthy Lady
    Littlej: can I know what you have read to make you so scared?
    My sis has a c section while I have a natural birth. .hers is not by choice as it is emergency c section. .the difference between her and me is that I can walk around after thr first day..just that vagina feel sore/painful when sitting on a chair but it can be solved with a cushion and by the first week, I have recover. .for my sister, I have seen her having difficulties in turning and walking. .she only recover after a month bah..but then everyone recovery process and pain threshold is different. .
    Pertaining to loose, yes..it did seems like it is abit loose but doesn't mean that still cannot enjoy bd mah..besides, I have read somewhere that you can go through surgery to make it tight after you give birth ..

The website http://www.m.webmd.com/women/vaginoplasty-and-labiaplasty-procedures
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 27-06-2013 at 07:29 AM.

my mother says c section might affect t-tc for next child. that's just her saying, i am not sure. but i am neither for natural nor c section because i dont have to think about it yet.

TVH: milo makes me poo too, for now.

Littlej: From what I have heard about natural birth vs c sect is the recovery time. C sect is a large wound a few layers deep akin to trauma of a car accident to your body. I wish to breastfeed so with a c sect wound, think it will be difficult not to mention extrmely painful to have to carry baby to do all that. My gfs all recovered from their natural birth quite fast, maybe a week but one was pretty affected psychologically that she didnt bd for a year. @_@ my first choice is definately natural....everyone has the fear of pain....do read up on positive birthing experiences instead. My issue is with or without epidural.

rav3naers: your friend affected psychologically by natural birth or c section?

littlej - this is something you need to discuss with your gynae as well. he can offer you good advice & you must trust his skills 100%. Let's put pain aside now first. it sometimes depends on mummy's age or condition near delivery date or baby's size (too large), baby's position or baby's condition (whether baby is playing with cord) etc. planning in advance is good but things may not always go as planned. you have to be prepared for that. im sure many women out there are also afraid of pain but you chose to have lil muffin. I believe you'll tackle the pain department with no probs.

personally I have always thought c sect is least traumatic to baby but mummy suffers more. I may be wrong... I wonder if twins can be born naturally without need for c sect.