Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; gnissim - diarrhoea is bad! causes you to lose water. make sure you drink a lot more water. hope you ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - diarrhoea is bad! causes you to lose water. make sure you drink a lot more water. hope you r better today? otherwise call your clinic to move your appt earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:802258
    rav3naers: your friend affected psychologically by natural birth or c section?
    Natural...she is a very petite lady with narrow hips so her wound was pretty deep...
    Last edited by rav3naers; 27-06-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I had this topic with my gf yesterday! So coincidental. She saying the men also got men talk then one day her male colleague happened to ask her need her other female colleague like why after natural birth the bd experience changes,.like now loose. dont't the toot men knows that something so big (aka baby) just come out from the very? They thought is elastic meh. Aiyo. Anyway that's from the men's perspective.

Just thinking, I thought after natural can do keigal exercise to strengthen the very? Forgot Where I read it before

Btw, my gf very open minded one. Hehe

i also ask hubby if i were to have baby it will get loosen. and he said it's ok, he will make his thing bigger. lol?

Good morning =)

Thanks for everyone's feedback. And Natalie - thanks for sharing your personal experience.

Yeah I will check with my doc but I wanted to arm myself with as much info and knowledge first. But hmm, seems like knowing too much also no good!

Happily married - my friends with twins / triplets - they went for c sect... Reasons were premature (twins got higher risk so you need to rest more) and also cuz of the pain and discomfort (my friends were pretty small sized and I think they were already having problems moving around in later months so they chose to have it out via c sect) And risk of distress to babies. But that is their story, you may have yours differently.

Actually my old man thinks I should go for c sect with ga - cuz of my low threshold for pain... But now that I read more about the healing for c sect - ahhhh!!!

Rav - I also had diarrhea before during first trime. Sounds morbid but I was so happy cuz I could poo easily! But I just drank more water and stopped taking the stool softener then.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning ladies !!!

Littlej, it's really nice about the term 'get to know each other sex', my husband treats me better now I know it's sometimes communications that we are lack of

To share my experience. I had natural delivery for my gal and about the loose part, I did ask my gynea to stitch a bit tight for me, husband did mention how come very become small after delivery which I did not tell him that I ask gynea to stitch a bit tight for me. Also due to age and sex activity, kegal very important, I am doing it every now and then to strength the muscles too Some man do have a bad impression about natural delivery and may see sex differently, please have a good chat with your partner about this very important subject. As for my husband, he was with me the whole process and saw the delivery of my gal from down there, he only say wow.... it's a magic moment I could only have sex after 1 year not before of no urge but because both of us were very tired taking care of an infant .... my 5 cents worth of advice ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:802289
    i also ask hubby if i were to have baby it will get loosen. and he said it's ok, he will make his thing bigger. lol?
    Helps that your hubby is supportive

Grrr...early morning kena pissed off....a cust actually spit onto his hand splattering my desk with his saliva just because his fingers got no traction to hand me notes...how unhygenic is that!!! I actually tel him off him. Guess where he is from...my 'fav' country... my gosh.... please dont't bring all the trashy habits here!

Littlej: We r built for childbirth...very cliche I know..and we are actually tougher than we think we are. Think positive...not being over confident here though coz we still have to keep our options open for any kind of circumstances. Jiayou!!!

MoMoMum: after giving birth can stitch? really? any gynae can do so? need time to recuperate before resuming bd?

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: thanks! I seems like having loose stools every now and then. Previously had diarrhoea n see gynae early before. He prescribe me with charcoal. So I still have it. Hee.

Quincy, let me know how your husband get his brother bigger?? I would love to learn too ...kekeke

MoMoMum: i would like to think he just say only haha

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    MoMoMum: after giving birth can stitch? really? any gynae can do so? need time to recuperate before resuming bd?
    Hi Quincy, I am not sure if all gynea can do that but it's my gf who told me can ask if the gynae will do it. I think all gynea can do it as it's during the stitch part that the gynea will give 1 or 2 stitches more to make very tighter....ya it will need at least 1 - 2 months to recurperate, but I know some of my friend's husband request to do it right after confiment. Your boobs will be up by 1 -2 sizes when milk starts to kick in, you will be very sexy with such big boobs :0) I think any husband cannot stand the urge to bd with their sexy wife *wink wink*

For me and my malu story - I forgot to ask my gynea during all my visits till the day the baby came out and I shouted at my gynea after baby out to please stitch tighter .... malu lorrrrr.... the nurses and my gynea was laughing .... she even say "wow so gan chiong want 2nd pop so want very to be tight tight" =-= I guess she did stitch tighter for me as my husband did comment, wow so tight and he shiok ... dont know is it too long no sex or it's really tighter

Momo be careful what you wish for. Too big to handle how?

Ok ladies something out of diarrhea/constipation/c-sect/vaginal reduction/penis enlargement topic... can someone recommend a good facial place (of course that includes a good therapist)? I am left with one session with my current one and I'm not thinking of re signing a new package with them. Current one every session is 200ish and I'm hoping to cut that down. Hope someone here has had good experiences to share. Thanks!

Haha Quincy, it's still nice of your husband to support your in his sweet way... in fact I was very scare that my very will be loose and cannot satisfy my husband and keep thinking will he stray for another younger woman for better sex /.... woman so ke lian, after give birth , must make sure very tighter, body go back to normal and not look like old hag to keep your man with you .... that's how I feel ....

dragontail, if too big, think I need to ask gynea cut a bit to loosen my very to welcome the "big" brother ... hahaha ... me bad *-*

momomum - hahaha the big boobs part after giving birth is true.. may turn hubby on faster & he'll forget all the bloody details of the baby's birth (if its very birth).

quincy - your hubby is soooo sweet!! tonight I shall talk to hubby regarding this topic.. hee.. I wanna see his first response n reaction!

dragontail - oooh beauty topic! haha. I have tried facials at touche & aster spring. these 2 r pretty big chains. each session works out to be slightly less than $200. (they have a confusing points system but I did calculate before). I was unable to request for the same staff to do facial for me unless I made noise. service was so so only. skills n products only so so also. I still have couple more sessions at aster spring but I wont continue with them anymore once finished.

I had another facial package running along side aster springs becuz my skin got so bad due to trying to concieve injections. I got another package at a small shop called skin sanctuary at the adelphi (#04-29). it is run by 2 malaysian sisters. service is good! they kinda make you feel at home. after facial they put on concealer for you! so I just leave my powder foundation there! each session for me is $120. again up front I tell them I only can pay $100 plus max cuz back then I go in twice a month (they run by upfront package too). I find their pore extractions super painful (more painful than my daily jabs!! I know im weird right?) but after the extractions, my skin is really squeaky clean n smoother! I stopped facials for now cuz im afraid the extraction pain will affect my little stars.. will consider after I'm done with 1st trime.

rav - there r disgusting people everywhere. I rem cleaning toilet door handles in my ex office with wet wipes cuz I witnessed too many (my experience is with the dark side) come out of the toilet cubicle n walk straight out!! thank goodness for auto toilet flush!!

make sure you take more vit c.. dont catch any illness or germs from them! protect yourself well esp during pregnancy.

happilymarried, it's true, my man was like "Woooo ... big boobs wowww" (I was a small B and when I was breastfeeding, I think mine was like a small C and very big, something I cannot see myself in before) but too bad I can't do it as i was having lochia and it's very messy and bloody... after that when baby was 2 months onwards, we were too tired to even think about sex.... only sleep... even tho both starts with a "S" hehehe

Dragontail: i dont do facial but i just know my friend did hers at Best Beauty @ Sun Plaza. not sure if it interests you.

my hubby once joked that his father cane him during his school days probably because his dad couldnt enjoy bd =.="

Hmmm....I have not't mentioned about the very issue with the man yet...only asked whether he wants to be part of the delivery. He havent gave me an answer @..@

Oooo - ok. I should ask my doc about sewing tighter. My friend did that , and she said now sex not nice cuz too pain.

Mmm - hahaha - your story is classic! So now your husband know why tighter is it!

Happily married - me also didnt go for facial during first trime. I first trime is guai guai stay home. Except for occasional short bursts of shopping. I even gave up a personal holiday and a business trip. I think I read super many books and watched many tvb during first trime!

Dragontail - I go to father in law for facial and body scrub / massage - 3 years already. I signed up for a package worth $3000 so that I can use the Chinese swimming club branch. I like it there cuz the rooms are spacious and you have 3 regular therapists assigned to you, also easy to make appt. anyway I like father in law initially cuz of the branch locations - convenient as located in town and CBD, and also can have other services like body treatments and ear candling etc (lazy to travel around for different services). Oh, and for me - I prefer going to renowned chains for facials cuz i very neow and my face very previous - I personally dont't go to the smaller salons cuz never know what kind of products they use. In fact I dont't even do facials outside of father in law - like if go on vacations, I dont't do facials at hotel spas etc.

For me - I do quarterly facials so more intensive and each treatment costs about $200-$300 with machines etc. Hahaha my logic is since i already do weekly scrub and sk2 face mask weekly at home, that will suffice but skin needs a "burst" now and then. Actually my mum told me regular homecare is the best - once you start on regular facials, your skin will be so dependent on it and so you can never stop. But that is what my mum said . The regular facials at father in law cost about $100 I think with package.