Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks Happilymarried for the review. My old therapist has gone back to Msia. The new Msian gal is not too ...

Thanks Happilymarried for the review. My old therapist has gone back to Msia. The new Msian gal is not too bad (very thorough. My last session was 3hrs long!). But my main concern is I dont want to pay so much already and the boss is too pushy (pushes products) and I just need a change after 2 years ish with her. I will ask you for contact in due time, after I do more research ya.

Likewise my office floor has a neighbour, which due to its industry, employs FT 9 out of 10 persons. Indeed it's disgusting how THOSE few use the toilet. Never wash hands, never flush cleanly. OMG. I always use a napkin to pull the door handle when exiting the toilet. I can only imagine the men's toilet is just as disgusting. Always feel pekcek using the toilet here

Hubby did ask me can dont watch me pop baby or not. I said cannot of course! Him being a very gentle person in nature, cannot quite stand all those bloody scene. But I corrected him ....told him he doesnt need to put my vaginal in his face. Just stand beside me can already. Probably if doing c-sect, we both also cant see what's going on since there will be a cloth shield.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej - hahaha... husband was like huh ^what^ (act innocent) when gynea say about wanting no. 2 and what wifey very tight tight. Ya it depends on the woman's very loose or not and if the thing is big, 1 got 1 friend who ask gynea stitch tighter for her and after that husband thingy cannot go in and make sex a painful thing, she actually went back to the gynea to cut a bit. Ouch!!! Double pain lorrr for my friend. It really depends on how you feel now like if your husband say cannot shiok shiok, then maybe can consider to tighten, if you already enjoy then better dont tight , if not, husband cannot go in how????

I cheapo kind just do weekly face mask and scrub all DIY at home and I now start to order masks and scrubs and products from online... I can't find much time to pamper myself since I need to take care of my gal

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Hmmm....I have not't mentioned about the very issue with the man yet...only asked whether he wants to be part of the delivery. He havent gave me an answer @..@
    my husband was there for the birth of my girl and he was videotaping the whole thing except certain parts due to hospital policy...

to me, he is a part of my suffering (contractions) so he better be there...so i guess he has no choice also but he also never ask not to be there...he was reading story book while waiitng..think he manage to finish up a book by the time i gave birth..haha

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

littlej, i would want natural without epi if i can...c-sect is unless no choice...
    I've also heard my friend say the recovery rate for vag-birth is much much faster than c-sect...my friend had c-sect, and she was in a double room...the lady next to her delivered on the same day as her, but was vag-birth...the next day, the lady could walk about as if nothing happened while my friend was still bed-ridden from pain...

i think better stop reading all these things...i watched the home and health channel and there was this series called Deliver Me or something like that....showing all the womn in labour....looks scary and they screamed like somebody about to chop their head off...they looked like they were in TREMENDOUS pain....after a while, i switched channel and told myself i shall not read about the labour process or watch any videos about it anymore...becos on that day, when it comes, you will know what and how to deal with it...no point scaring myself like that even before i had a chance to experience it...

Ok thanks littlej!

Actually now I only want a very basic facial that costs not more than $120-$150 max. I go facial once every 3 to 4 weeks so I feel that $200ish can hurt my pocket.

Argh... I am having cramping on 4dpo and today 5dpo. Is this good sign? Too early for AF cramps.

Dragontail I would like to think its a good sign.. The soldier and princess are working very hard to implant themselves

superwoman, haa I am hopeful every cycle! And am prepared too whatever the outcome might be.

Going to leave office soon for our team dinner at Sunset Grill. I think my max is level 3. Someone keen to try level 10. Crazy!

Dragontail I have the cramps too but I'm not that optimistic. I boiled LRD tea hoping to ease the cramps and I went to carry some goods so think mine separated yes must be positive and must reward them for their hard work by nourishing them k.

You are going to the one at Jalan Kayu? Very near where I stay

my gosh superwomancqy... why are you still carrying goods?
    i believe your company should have earned enough for you to get machinery or tools to carry things
    you want to get preggie you know?

Quincy I think I assume I'm a superwoman I can't helped it and I got chided by my traditional chinese medicine doc so many times. Especially not doing the pulling act as it will cause the soldier and egg to split.

Ok I act blur from tomorrow onwards till my AF comes

TVH: I agree. Deliver Me is traumatising for first time mums. I stopped watching too. Think Happy thoughts I prefer not to scare myself too much.
    TVH likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Just curious, did anyone tried the green bean water from previous thread? Seems like got ppl hit jackpot after consuming

Oh really. What yo do with green bean. Can share?

Quote Originally Posted by fangning:802492
    Oh really. What yo do with green bean. Can share?
    you read the 1st post previous thread by zaclin, titled "tips for you"

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy View Post
    Quincy I think I assume I'm a superwoman I can't helped it and I got chided by my traditional chinese medicine doc so many times. Especially not doing the pulling act as it will cause the soldier and egg to split.

Ok I act blur from tomorrow onwards till my AF comes
    really? you can avoid it? good to know!
    if got ppl demand you to do these manly jobs you say you got chronic back pain :P hope that helps.

day 2 of gulping natural yogurt. feeling my life so miserable T.T

Dragontail - the normal facials at father in law is around $90 I think. My friend signs up for that and she mentioned that price. Not sure if the price has increased.

Tvh - you very brave. I think epidural or ga is a must for me. Hahaha. Was discussing this topic with my team mates. One mummy who did natural for both her kids admitted it was a bit "looser"but recovered within a month.. Another mummy did emergency epidural c-sect for first kid and ga c-sect for second kid - she said epidural c-sect is very scary... Can hear the sounds so she opted for ga for second... And well skill depends on doc... The next day she could walk, took 2 months to fully recover. One mummy did emergency c-sect too and she walked the next day but said that sometimes she still feels a bit of pain on her tummy.. Even now one year later... Last mummy did a vbac and said well natural was scary cuz it involved episectomy (dont know how to spell)... And when she peed it was painful... Took a month to recover.

So I am still undecided. The best advice I heard today was see how big your baby is, and how big your baby's head is. If too big or head too big then maybe consider c-sect cuz if you (the mummy) gan jiong, it will be worse....

Superwoman - you ain't not Wonder Woman! Get the men to do the carrying!

Dragontail - I find sunset grill not as good as before when they were at seletar airport. How were your wings? =)

Quincy - you got infection meh? Why eat yoghurt everyday!

littlej: i am prone to infection

Superwoman, yes was at jalan kayu's (sunset grill got another branch?). You live in sengkang/hougang?

Littlej, 90bucks at father in law sounds attractive. Might call and try out one time first and see how.

I have to give sunset grill two thumbs down for all their main course and beverages. My goodness the pork/lamb chops are hard (I dont eat red meat...colleagues say one. And I could tell the meat are hard). Fish n chips sux (can count the fries and they are limpy). But I like the sides like whipped potato and coleslaw. Oh dont ever try the margarita. The presentation is so unattractive. As for the wings, I still find them shiok like last time at seletar. The gals had level 2. The boys had level 10! They can take it. Heros. But of course, I miss the old seletar one. It was the place that made the experience much nicer. Well, some things just aint coming back....

I suggested that our next team dinner will be at Chili's. For american junk, Chili's has them good.

I guess you have to trust your gynae and hear what he can advice when the labor date is nearing. My boss had planned for natural. Last trime, she purposedly dropped off 2 bus stops away (wasnt driving back then) when going to work so that the much walking can help with easing the labor. But she just couldnt dilate enough so had to c-sect. 人算不如天算。I am sure you will rise to the occasion, like all great mummies do!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    superwoman - carry heavy stuff is no joke.. bribe the male colleagues with kopi or teh & get them to do all the heavy lifting!

quincy - try adding some cut fruits to your yoghurt? makes it easier to eat.

littlej - thanks for your recommendation to go tab! I got my clarins cream today & its heavenly & absorbs well! not to mention got further discount heehee. oooh 90 bucks for a facial at father in law? sounds like a super good deal! I m tempted to call n ask.. haha. as for delivery options.. lil muffin will help you decide in due course.

littlej: F I L $90? really? my work place near F I L but it's in town. you think will make it more ex?

happilymarried: wow hey sounds good thanks! <3 i guess i can take apples and oranges right? i have a lot of these at home.

and wow y r you ladies sleeping so late tonight?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 29-06-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Quincy: your infection is yeast infection or UTI? For yeast infection: can try to cut down on your sugar intake, take yogurt, not use vaginal wash, change pantyliner frequently or go without, no sexy gstring only cotton undies.

UTI: Drink lots of water, pee often, wipe from front to back, pee before & after bd, clean after bd.

Yeast infection can cause UTI too.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 28-06-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Natural yogurt not nice. I prefer like got vanilla , smells nicer too.

Good morning!!

Dragontail partied till late last night (or early this morning)? =) happilymarried also?? =)

Dragontail - I find the food at sunset grill has this "frozen" taste... Been there a few times and everytime also got that taste. So we figured not worth it for the wings. yes, I miss the atmosphere at seletar airport... Oooo me love chili's! Margaritas are yum too!

Quincy - agree with rav. Yoghurt can help but hordes of water, cranberry juice, no panty liners, cotton undies - all help too.

I hope my friend gave me the correct price with her package!!! Hahaha you all can try calling and ask. But I feel that father in law ppl can be a bit pushy on packages... Like hello I signed up $3000 and I only do once every quarter so my $3000 can stretch a long long way (2.5 years??) but everytime I go they ask me to sign more... But I will just say no. And they will ask me go for ampules, payable in cash - but I will also say no. For me- very simple. I already paid $3k and that's it. You took my $$$ upfront, now service me.

I like natural yoghurt then top up with granola or muesli. Yummy!!

Friday!!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - haha its hard to party when I get breathless just by walking to mrt.. I woke up to pee at 330! 2nd night in a row! & last night I could not get back to sleep unless I had a cup of warm milk. :s