Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; wontonmee - I hope you no see red today & tomorrow & sunday & for the next 8 months too!...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wontonmee - I hope you no see red today & tomorrow & sunday & for the next 8 months too!

Littlehamster I read that thread when I first joined this forum and that was where I got the recommendation for my traditional chinese medicine doc. But I didn't try the bean sprout water as I think it's very cooling and I hate bean sprouts. Are you trying it?

Dragontail ha I think only 1 outlet for subset grill. I'm living like 5 mins walk away from Jalan kayu

Quincy cranberry juice and barley and water will help with UTI. But if its recurring, then you will need a course of antibiotics. Oh and dont't hold your pee cos it will encourage bacterial infection.

Dragontail I have a package with Amore Spa. It's limited to 50-100 sessions and you can choose the list of facials and massages. I like that its flexible in that you can bring your friends or hubby or even mum and mum in law to use it. But the initial capital outlay is also huge though there are installment plans. I dont't go for their facial so can't comment on it.

Thank you thank you!hope everyone graduate soon!

superwoman - gentle reminder no lifting heavy items at work okie? ask your macho colleagues to help out..

littlej - have you pooped? weird qn.. I hope lil muffin is sharing some fibre with the mama! haha

dragontail - howz your cramps? is it becuz you ate too much fruits? so its kinda like your intestines doing detox? you must eat some carbs & lean meat to balance the acidic juices from fruits. anyhow I hope its implantation cramps!!!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

superwoman, I think my mother in law told me amore facial can be quite expensive. I have yet to find out more. But it will be nice to be done at amore as there's one near my place. The current one I do is in town and every session I have to "waste" $10 parking fee -_-.

happilymarried, my cramps are in my womb, not stomach. Right now I can feel my cervix!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:802683
    rav - glad there r no 'spitting' customers to serve today! tgif is lookin good! recently my hubby bought me this juice. brand is called ceres. made in south africa. I have not opened to try yet cuz I wanna finish my prune juice before I stuff this into the fridge after opening. it states it uses juice and not concentrate. I went to look up this brand online.. seems they have cranberry & kiwi on the website. but I m not sure if sg stocks all the different fruit flavours. he got it from ntuc.
    Hahaha...yar...no weirdos today...realise that i forgot about the spitting incident already...not bad that I dont dwell on things too much nowadays or maybe becoming more forgetful...

thanks for the brand...I saw that too...will check it out.

dont know why so easily excitable nowadays...preggy hormones? At home kah jiao the man like energiser bunny @_@ till he nag me to go entertain myself with the ps3 & xbox...hahaha...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    tvh - wow! 70+ is cheap for father in law. father in law the salon, not father in law. hahaha. I wonder if the staff at father in law are skillful at removing many many blackheads.. I always thought father in law is well known for their spa & massage only. didnt know facial too!
    hahahaha your F I L all becomes father in law too !!

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:802685
    Rav: I went revive wellness too! But their price r increasing always.. but I have not sign facial package with them yet. Only BW package. I had bw done with chloe before but I find she never wax very clean. :/ haha. But she is better then the 2nd therapist I had. That one I need to tell her to redo. After redo also same. I think best BW therapist is michelle she does it clean.
    Oh..yes...prices have increased. There are 2 Chloe there. Mine is previously at tras street outlet. So far no issue with her bw or other services. Tried the other therapists before but after wax always get some surface rashes with pus. :x best to stick with the one you r most comfortable with.

Wantonmee: put all your pads in storage! you wont need them for the next 8 mths

Happilymarried yes Mdm!

Dragontail hmm my package price is like about $5k but for 100 sessions (50 sessions facials/massages and another 50 sessions for scrubs/wraps etc). So if divide per session not ex but I dont't dare to go for facial as I had bad experiences with another salon. Oh they can be pushy too but in a nice way so I usually just reject them.

eh? how come I dont see it as father in law on my screen? hehe..

rav - forgetful yes!! I have to pause n think really hard about many many things.. my hubby has to guess my thoughts mostly now.. so what bag are you targetting?! hahaha

lol !!! father in law =.=
    wow rav3naers i want to go to your beautician too~

yesterday hubby got turn on by something and we bd. but this morning saw a little blood. i wonder why. maybe it's because my underwear is pink.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Mobile no father in law . Haha.

I have not't try the green bean,But it sounds silly, I think hubby will laugh at me. Hmmmm. And I dont't have green thumb, my herb plant I bought few days ago now started to wither.

hahahah! like your comment, thanks! my pad stock is like 5 now.. havent replenish yet! hope I dont't need to!!

Happilymarried: I kinda like kate spade bags...hee...youngish & clean design plus not too pricey. Breezy maise in black looks functional

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:802710
    lol !!! father in law =.=
    wow rav3naers i want to go to your beautician too~

yesterday hubby got turn on by something and we bd. but this morning saw a little blood. i wonder why. maybe it's because my underwear is pink.
    maybe abit carried away, abit too rough? I get abit of pink when hubby too man also. Ahh...I miss bd :x now no mood but I still kah jiao my hubby...hee hee...

Which cd are you at? Might be O spotting!
    Last edited by rav3naers; 28-06-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Imperial Concubine

Rav: oh there is 2 chloe? Lol. then perhaps not the one im referring. The one was frm this er some nicol highway mrt that old bldg one.

I still thought there is such place called father in law. Lmao.. hahaha. Suddenly feel im so dumb. -.-

Wantonmee: jiayou jiayou! Baby dust to you!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Irritated at my boss. So childish and jealous about other sister departments. -.-

want faster graduate!!!

rav3naers: really? rough? i never thought a stick of flesh could hurt me haha today is CD9

littlehamster: bosses forever be bosses ho?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 28-06-2013 at 08:21 PM.

today hubby out for entertainment. so sorry i just had to post. bought myself 2 pumps. but so painful !! T.T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	107233  

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:802802
    rav3naers: really? rough? i never thought a stick of flash could hurt me haha today is CD9

littlehamster: bosses forever be bosses ho?
    Aiyoh...quincy... hahaha...you notti ar... ooo..might be O spotting?

Pretty looking pumps you got there. Maybe bite your shoes before they bite you. Hurhur. Really envy ladies who can wear them. I can't wear heels or pumps, I will blister like mad. No pretty sexy shoes for me :/
    Last edited by rav3naers; 28-06-2013 at 08:26 PM.

rav3naers: I also cannot wear . I just force myself to wear. Chinese saying want pretty dont't want life.

I think my hubby is drunk. he got 2 phones. now he messaging me from 2 phones =.=

my predicted O is next week. tomorrow my O kit coming.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 28-06-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Watching 'I didn't know I was pregnant' not. seriouslyy, how can you not know?!?!

Hello!!! Just shut down my laptop. *yawn*

Dragontail - I use a Mac at home and a pc at work. And I've been a Mac fan since student days!

But - hmm, I find that pc now has functions that are equitably compatible to a Mac and as easy to use too... Photo and video editing services,. Cloud... And even PowerPoint on pc is now as pretty as keynote =) the pc is also getting sexier and lighter - check out the latest asus or Lenovo...

Oh gosh. I sound like a tech geek all over isn't it! Ahhaha that is also because I am thinking of getting a new home lappie. And still deciding between a MacBook Pro or a PC. And to be honest, MacBook Pro is kinda pricey (compared to PC). I dont't know... Hmm, do let me know what you end up getting!

Happilymarried - yes yes I pooed yesterday after taking the stool softeners. Pooed like 3 times some more. And pooed today too. Hope all poo goes well tomorrow....=p

Rav - what bag what bag?

Re: facial - High five tvh - same facial place!!! me signed up a package of $3000 cuz I wanted to go to Chinese swimming club branch. But you are right, they whole day ask to sign package. In fact my last session they even asked if I wanna pay for my session in cash and they will give me an additional 10% discount if I do so...!!! I was like nope, I am willing to forgo that 10% discount since I already paid my package... In fact I was a little miffed and told the girl off that I dont't like these sneaky ways to get me to spend more money when I already paid a lump sum of $3k. And think she bo bian and she gave me the 10% off plus can use my package to offset. Hahaha. I hope next time they won't do the same pattern... That said, I find the services good....

Wanton mee - good luck! Fingers crossed!!!