Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Oh littlej, I am with the Chinese swimking club branch too. The ambience there is nicer. I was with the ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Oh littlej, I am with the Chinese swimking club branch too. The ambience there is nicer. I was with the raffles place branch and I find them too mechanic and besides, the place looks very old. They told me initially that the Chinese swimming club branch is more ex so package price is higher. I was put off by the price initially and refused to sign, I told the salesgirl parting with so much money at one go is not my style. I kept refusing until they bo bian offered me a $1,500 package haha. I hate it when they always say if you pay by instalment, per month is only $80 . I always tell them, then you pay for me , per month $80...becos you sound very rich...I cannot afford. They usually will diam diam
    Last edited by TVH; 29-06-2013 at 07:02 AM.

A stray that we always invite up for meals. She takes the lift with us..haha...think she is getting used to the house... look at the way she laze... darn cute!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130629_092902.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	107253  

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

rav3naers: oo...does she get along well with your cat?

I did silly things again. I left my yogurt in the living room to warm up. but I was too tired I fell asleep and then the yogurt was there till morning T.T I guess it's spoilt already.

and then I think I put too much floor detergent to mop floor. just now hubby fell down T.T poor hubby. sigh...

Quincy: oh..the cat in my profile pic is also a stray residing at my workplace..hee...no pets at home. Hope your hubby is okay. Ouch...

Littlej: Me looking at kate spade new collection. Prefer clean looking functional designs suitable for work & play that won't burn a big hole in pocket...haha...

rav3naers: oh i'm so sorry I thought you kept a cat at home too. sorry poor memory.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:802856
    Watching 'I didn't know I was pregnant' not. seriouslyy, how can you not know?!?!
    Same same! But then again most of the ladies featured are on the heavy side so maybe they dont't show as much. Plus a friend of mine who is quite plump also say she cant feel baby kicking or moving till 7-8mths. And the issue with irregular menses. On the other hand, not knowing does reduce alot of unnecessary pregnancy stress... :/ just glad to c all the bbs are born healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:802901
    rav3naers: oh i'm so sorry I thought you kept a cat at home too. sorry poor memory.
    Hahaa...no apology needed...looks like I am a cat lady ? Heehee...my parents just took over my grandpa's dog for a few mths. Adore that little bugger too. will hav to wait till I pop before deciding on whether to adopt. Hubby is mostly a cat person while I am more of a dog person... or any animals that dont c me as food I like. Hahaha...

aaarrggghh...vpost made me so angry today. i receive notification on 26 that i can collect my item. then today 29 i go collect but the post ofc told me the item was not collected and sent back to head office. only within 3 working days?? my hubby is waiting for my royal jelly .

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Rav: cute kitty!

Quincy: shld be few weeks . you ask the post office reschedule n send to you

Quincy: hmmm..yar...think you can call them to arrange for redelivery. Maybe can go HQ collect instead to prevent any more delays.

thanks thanks ^^ sure to complain. so angry wanted to scold someone just now. but might not be the counter staff fault also. so now shopping. BHG bra sale ! 2 for $30 + 15% off. not very cheap but at least cheaper than usual

yupp thats true, mostly on plump side.

second day of "AF isnt here yet!"

Wah...the seminar is crowded! @_@

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wantonmee: good luck... when are you testing?

Ooo tvh - I can't believe I got conned to pay $3000!! But hahaha I figured that means 12 sessions and if I go quarterly 3 years of facials =p who knows after baby comes if I still have the luxury to sign for packages as and when =p

Rav - oooo. you know Kate spade in us is so much cheaper than Singapore. Try buying online or if you know anyone going to us ask them to get. That's why I dont't get Kate spade or coach from sg. Feel kinda ripped off. Hee hee - maybe you can consider a diaper bag!!? Btw kate spade diaper bag is only about usd80 from factory outlet.

Btw yes milo works in helping to poo!!!
    antoy81 likes this.

Finished watching man of steel. Omg I teared few times. What's wrong with me?

Wantonmee, you are killing me. Can you test asap?

http://www.pupsikstudio.com/skip-hop-duo-deluxe-diaper-bag.html

So tempted =p

Huh? Dragontail - you cried watching superman?

I find man of steel too advanced. I prefer superman in red underwear.

ahh I dont know! dont wanna be disappointed too early uh! ill give it a week!

actually dont't have that high hopes because only bd twice (one was to clear army). and ive been dribking cold drinks and lemon tea like a lot! every morning had teh-o-ping w breakfast. and I still smoke about 4sticks daily and drink occasionally.

well my first boy was unplanned. was still a heavy partygirl drinking up to thrice a week and smoking much more then. didnt find out til 6weeks!

oo...wantonmee I didn't know you are a smoker.
    1st boy unplanned. dont't tell me you....shotgun? sorry I so k-po~.

heh well ya, shotgun. lucky father of my child turned out to be a responsible one and now caring hubby! never ever thought of abortion and never regretted! still able to have some life as my mum can help take care too.

Wantonmee, find things always happen when we least expect it! My last year's first bfp was unexpected too. Just started traditional chinese medicine but was taking it easy. 1, 2 weeks after starting traditional chinese medicine, I was at bkk. Smoking half a pack everyday, cold icy drinks at every meal. Shopped and walked a lot and late nights too. Came back sg and found out I was preggie. And I dont think we bd more than twice during the fertile phase.

Hope to hear good news from you soon!

Littlej that's why I wonder what's wrong with me. I dont even remember crying at red underwear versions. Pms maybe

Oh functional bag! Go buy one

Oh about my new buy, hubby says wait for end year. Macbook Pro may come up with newer version. Waiting waiting...

Imperial Concubine

Wantonmee: hope to hear your good news! Btw hope you faster quit drinking n smoking ya. When I got my bfp last yr I immed stop my smoke but somehow i MC and dint pick up smoking again. I smoke for 6 or 7 yrs. you can do it too! Jiayou! dont mind me for being naggy. Hee.

thanks much dragontail, I wanna hear good news from you soon!

gnissim23, yep trying to cut down! tried for a day but failed, went to buy a pack in the end.. drinking more or less stopped. no binge drinking anymore, just occasional wine with colleagues.