Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wantonmee, actually I also itchy hand just did a hpt. Haa! My cheapie strips are only at 17cents each (I ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wantonmee, actually I also itchy hand just did a hpt. Haa! My cheapie strips are only at 17cents each (I think I remember correctly). So I just peed on one. 8DPO and I see nothing. :P:P

Dragon tail - 40hpt a bit 夸张 right =) wishing you only need to use one from the entire pack and can give the rest away!!!

Wanton mee - try with first morning pee tomorrow. In the meantime, no ciggies .

17cents! Those two I got earlier cost me $38!

Littlej, gona wait til friday if aF still not here then test . Heart pain already for $13 gone... gonna keep the cb digital til is confirmed!..

Ya those cheapies are cheap like mad. Order just 5pcs is RMB10 delivery charge. Order 1000pcs also same delivery charge. So I guess more worth it if I order 40. lol.

Wantonmee - hmm. Okie . But like what Gnissim and myself advised - dont smoke till Friday ok?

Imperial Concubine

Wantonmee: if your af is always accurate, try n wait n see. If not test with first morning urine tml. As it maybe the hcg not so concentrate yet. Meanwhile dont smoke . Best dont smoke (ok I know its tough cox myself also smoke n trying to concieve. Haha. But try ok.. indeed clearblue here is very exp. I went aust last 2 weeks n the clearblue digital is only 25plus aud for 2?? If I remember correctly.

Dragontail: wow you buy alot of hpt indeed. 8dpo abit early. Waiting for your good news!!!!

I tested my 1st hpt at 9dpo n it started off with a single line. But I went back to see the hpt after like 30 mins n see a VERY faint 2nd line. Initially thought is evap line since happens to cheapie Alot. The next few days I pee twice a day and the line gets darker and faster.

Dragontail and wantonmee, Goodluck and see 2nd line soon!!

I was doing online shopping last week at drugstore.com. its CB digital hpt are only usd14 for two. But it's those that dont say how many weeks preggie. Really much cheaper than SG. I didnt order because cheapies ones work the same for me.

Gnissim, hee I know 8dpo is still way too early silly to test. Since so cheap I'm just going to test every alternate days.

Wantonmee, auntie here dont wish to nag you. Littlej and gnissim have spoken As we all were smokers, the more we understand what you're going through. Although I have quitted completely, I tell you I still have the temptation now and then. But it always clears my mind whenever I remind myself i am t-tcing. No one can make you stop here and now or anytime. Trust that we all have your welfare at heart. Of course we wish you can stop now. Jiayou...really hope you can find the enlightenment to quit.

Thanks missa.
    So far my cheapies never gave me evap nor false positives. So I trust them

Sunday ending soon! Bahhhh.

Hmm to add on, why I am starting to test early this cycle is partly because I got the cheapies and I also hope to catch my bfp (hopefully l.a) as early as possible so that I would want to visit my gynae to seek any suitable medicinal support. I know it can come in the form of either pills or jab.

If bfn, I will catch him on 6July where he wants to check my CD1 flow. Usually my cycles are quite on the dot. But 6July is a Saturday. So have to check if his clinic is open.

heh i understand.. will refrain as much as possible!

hubby said I tested so early give him false hope he's so moody since then! but I told him that he didnt put in effort this cycle how to not be disappointed?! hmm.

dragontail - kinda have a good feeling for you this time, consecutive bd for five days right? heh keep testing!

no worries wantonmee. he will get used to it. my hubby on the other hand show me sad face initially. then as time goes by he becomes the one to give me a pat on the shoulder

Imperial Concubine

Wow dragontail bd consecutive 5 days? Nvm you got 40 piece test daily also can. Hehe.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, where will you suggest for good oysters at not too expensive a price? My hubby enjoys his oysters, thought we could go have dinner this week.

hubby still saying "I very sad lehh dearr" in his whiny voice. told him dont give up cus af aint here yet may still have chance.

sigh.

Heheh ya 5 days straight. End of the 5th day hubby chuckled "never done so much in my life". But he forgot when we first met he could even do more l.or. That time young and stress free....

Gnissim, ok I should poas every morning from tomorrow

Shez, I have been wanting to eat at this restaurant but somehow didnt have the chance to catch the Tues promo. Tues promo is order any main dish and oysters will be going at $1 each only. This is the same place I dabao the oysters at 4-4.50 each.

Www.fishshop.sg

There's a menu page somewhere. Can plan your order. Enjoy

throat feeling a bit sore now and mouth is constantly feeling dry. i think i did a "good" job drinking all those heaty tonics.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 30-06-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Worthy Lady

Thanks dragontail! Sunday is our 8th dating anniversary, and I'm looking for somewhere to let him have his fav! Lol.

Today is CD19, but no smilies yet. Last Monty's AF was 2 weeks late, so looks like o will be late too. Hehehe.

Welcome Shez! Oohhh 8th year must celebrate with a blast. Drown him with oysters and you go full monty under a dress? Heheh littlej teach one. I also tried before hurhur. Hubby couldnt even wait till home. In the car wanted a peekaboo. So fun! So maybe you can give him a little surprise by doing that. I think all men should find that tantalising!

Sunday and June are both over... Time flies ... Half the year is gone... i wonder if it is age that makes time pass faster...

Dragontail - oh I wish you have positive news too!! But if not, the upside is doc will check your flow and so can move on from there too. Ya think open on sat... Best to be first in queue. No matter what - need to see doc - rem to bring plastic bag =p

Wa... I never recalled my old man whining or sad. He just took it matter of factly and said we try next month . he didnt understand why i went on a 'buy-something-to-try-harder-next-month' exercise. Oh, he also didnt get it why I would be upset when I saw facebook or friends' notices about bfp.

Dragontail - at least you are getting bd 5 days in a row *envious* *pout* the last time me and old man did 5 days in a row was probably like 5 years ago...

Shez - ooooo! 8 years... Hee hee... you know what comes after oysters right... =p oh yes greenwood fish market is good! Fresh fish, fresh oysters. I love it there! Or... you can consider going for ritz Carlton champagne brunch - oysters are good and fresh too... Hmm... But too much champagne no good ...

Worthy Lady

Lol Littlej! I'm considering dinner or a nice buffet with free flow oysters. Lol

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    good morn ladies!

its the start of the school term.. which also means crazier road conditions in the morning! stay safe everyone!

shez - happy 8 year dating anniversary! its been a long long time since I had oysters.. I cant even remember where I last had them.. if you are not just looking for oysters, there's this place called brussel sprouts along east coast that sells the yummiest mussels in more than 10 sauces!! they have free top up of fries.. I miss going there so much!

littlej - same same. hubby cannot understand why I get affected seeing those bfps. I know of some who brag "first shot at trying". gosh.. buay tahan. anyway, our efforts have paid off!

dragontail & wontonmee - keeping my fingers crossed for you both!! remember before 14dpo must use first morning pee! better accuracy. wontonmee, no sticks ... even if af comes.. better to stay smoke free too while trying to concieve. you can do it!

Good da morning! FMU POAS 9DPO BFN. Looks like some alien codes

Ya...half year has gone officially. To most of you, thanks for spending time with me this last half year. Muaks.

For my case, my hubby doesnt show a disappointing front when it was a bfn cycle. He is always so reassuring (which I totally appreciate). When AF comes, he just says "next month can play again". When I had my MCs, he also braced himself up in front of me and told me it's ok. Ahhh...I'm feeling emo again. Tonight hubby is coming home late and I want to give him a big hug later.

happy 8th anni to Shez

plans for this week~ do laundry for monday night so that i'm free for tues night.

and hopefully b able to hang out with gf this week

happy monday !

morning everyone! 1st of july -_-" brand new start of second half of the year! jiayou everyone! hang in there! hope we'll all graduate before this year ends