Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Lol dragontail, you have also been there for all of us! Gambatte everyone!...

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Lol dragontail, you have also been there for all of us! Gambatte everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shez:803308
    Thanks dragontail! Sunday is our 8th dating anniversary, and I'm looking for somewhere to let him have his fav! Lol.

Today is CD19, but no smilies yet. Last Monty's AF was 2 weeks late, so looks like o will be late too. Hehehe.
    Congrats Shez have a wonderful date with your hubby.

Dragontail: as long as AF didn't rear her ugly head, means got chance. Might still be too early.

BD 5 days in a row!? Never done that before . your hubbies all so power... kekeke...

My hubby is also the 'dont't worry dont't Fret' kinda person... not much of a reaction when AF comes also. Have or dont't have he is fine with it :/ actually till now he is still hesitant to touch my belly... @_@ I have to hold his hand on my belly last sat when I felt baby did karate for the first time. Not surprising that he was a little freaked out. sigh...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - haha! your hubby is so shy! at night he should help himself to your belly to touch touch & talk to lil baby! by the way, were the kungfu kicks painful?

Oh, rav....

How nice is to feel baby kicking on the tummy.... hahahahha but do you feel painful??

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:803380
    rav - haha! your hubby is so shy! at night he should help himself to your belly to touch touch & talk to lil baby! by the way, were the kungfu kicks painful?
    Yar..he is not a very vocal person. Only talk when necessary & he never conplains unless he really buay tahan. Not sure when he will actually warm up or start cooing...hahaha... kinda used to his pattern already.

The kicking feels like popcorn popping, not painful. Can c tiny prods on tummy. So far only feel them when I am lying on my back at night.

dragontail - you have been there for all of us too! I had to re-read to decipher what you were typing earlier.. haha.. 9dpo still early. by the way, are saturdays at your gynae's clinic crowded? no harm booking an appt first? or see if you can get a monday slot - just on case? think of it as an early scan to get prog supports. im still keeping my fingers crossed for you! & I hope you can keep all tampons/pads away!

rav - so cute!! like popcorn! I wish I can fast forward to that stage now.. heehee.. this shows that your lil baby wants mummy to rest more in bed.. then the action begins! you can tell your hubby, if baby can kick, surely baby can hear sounds outside. must get used to hearing daddy's voice. my hubby shy also.. always mumbles to my tummy but dont tell me what he says!

missy10 - how have you been? when r you going for oscar test?

Happilymarried: at least your hubby communicates. Haha... you will feel the kicks soon enough slowly slowly... I am finding the weeks go by too fast... really worried that wont have time to settle everything before I pop. I havent found a suitable confinement nanny!!!

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Rav: wow you have not find a confinement lady? I guess you need to work fast. I also have not start find hahaha. But I think im more worried as im near cny so might e more difficult to get one.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Rav: wow you have not find a confinement lady? I guess you need to work fast. I also have not start find hahaha. But I think im more worried as im near cny so might e more difficult to get one.
    If it is near or in CNY period, must book already as it is very hard to find during this period...

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:803407
    Thomson Medical Center one is so ex at 3.5k. -.-"

Ohhh.... I think this CL hunt can be quite a headache! Rav, you mean Thomson Medical Center offers CL services? @ 3.5k??? I can buy a nice bag -_-.

Imperial Concubine

Rav: wow didnt know Thomson Medical Center have confinement lady. Ask around your friends n relatives? Better to use someone recommended by your friends or relatives..

Nathalie: hee im starting to ask my relatives for intro. Its almost double at cny.

rav - you r at 18/19 weeks already... better quick speak to some CL & book 1 that you r comfy with soon!

gnissim - mine darlings will be in jan too.. tho hp app says 6feb due. my gynae told me best case is if I can hold til just before cny.. but my hubby now still happy go lucky naively thinking that he does not like to have a stranger living in our house.. & im still a bit unsure what a CL can do that me & my mother in law cant do... hmmm... my mother in law is a great cook & I currently have a PT maid..

Imperial Concubine

Hey happilymarried: twins will be earlier right? Actually if you have a maid to helpout with household chores, n your mother in law is willing to take care of baby for you (bath baby, feed milk, etc) n cook for you I guess is ok? But somehow it maybe very tedious for her as she needs to look after 2 babies n you may not even got strength to help her. Unless your maid is always at n can help as well. I need a CL as home only me n hubby, my mum is not willing to come my place n my mother in law is not in sg as well. So of cox it depends on what you think, a CL is definately more knowledge on first mths babies n doing confonement food etc. But its good too if you have your mother in law to take care but tts if you n her is in good terms so no conflict on like hw you want her tc of baby. Whereas if you dont like the CL you still can say her n tell her what you prefer n nore difficult to tell your mother in law what to do. Ok very long winded haha.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

my neighbour just pop.. saw she ordered confinement food and deliver to her door.. from natal essentials..

All these about confinement and confinement food making me drooling. Havent had lunch. I'm now outside and feel like giving myself a nice food treat but dont know where to go.

Littlehamster you can go kajiao your neighbour see the food good or not. Can shortlist next time

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

eh.. they always close door one .. late late leave house, late late come home. the only time i saw them is when they having house warming last time and eventually made a mess of the whole corridor plus many ants. bad impression haha. that company is sister company from the mom's cooking, no msg and use canola oil. i think can try.. but cos its healthy kinda pricey abit. i dont mind paying extra, but hubby sure nag

gnissim - no .. not long winded.. appreciate your opinions! I know I may be the only weirdo here.. but I dont get along with my own mum (really envy dragontail, both mum n mother in law so nice n so close). I get along super well with my mother in law. currently mother in law & father in law are staying with hubby & I. my mother in law super duper motherly type, cooks every meal.. cooks chinese desserts n barley n water chestnut on weekends type.. my mom on the other hand does not cook. I ate packet rice growing up.. maybe that's y my body has so much probs. sigh. I will discuss more in depth maybe end july with hubby after oscar test.

little hammie - thanks! I'll note down natal essentials. by the way.. r you able to smell the confinement food next door? usually confinement food has this super strong aroma! i may consider just catering in just the food.. n up frequency of my PT maid for 2-3 weeks.

dragontail - notti notti.. quick go get something warm to fill your tum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:803427
    Ohhh.... I think this CL hunt can be quite a headache! Rav, you mean Thomson Medical Center offers CL services? @ 3.5k??? I can buy a nice bag -_-.
    Yar...plus they dont do washing! Charge so much because of Thomson Medical Center branding..zzz

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:803431
    Rav: wow didnt know Thomson Medical Center have confinement lady. Ask around your friends n relatives? Better to use someone recommended by your friends or relatives..

Nathalie: hee im starting to ask my relatives for intro. Its almost double at cny.
    The recommendations all fully booked! ~>_<~ thats why my head big big...anyway got a quote from pem confinement agency. Pricing quite reasonable. Their office is quite near my workplace. Maybe can pop over during lunch tomorrow to enquire more. No choice .

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:803468
    my neighbour just pop.. saw she ordered confinement food and deliver to her door.. from natal essentials..
    Confinement food delivery is very convenient but only if you have someone at home to help with washing & baby. My mum & mother in law all OL. No one to help.