Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Rav, 3.5k and they dont wash?? Sky high price. My bff's CL washes and cooks for whole family of 3. ...

Rav, 3.5k and they dont wash?? Sky high price. My bff's CL washes and cooks for whole family of 3. And she isn't that expensive.

Happilymarried, hee okok ordering something to eat next. Park way parade famous mee rebus stall is gone??? Since when? So long never been here...so many changes. I find singapore malls are going through so many upgrades I really cant catch up.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hey darlings looking for CL, i used this lady from Indo (she's indo-chinese) who's not too bad. cooks fabulouslyyyy but everyday eat same thing bo bian (but it's still damn good!). i paid $1800 back in April 2012. not sure about her rates during CNY period. her name is hwa, you can try contact her? hope it helps!

overseas phone 085668296886
    singapore phone 82205059

she also can cook simple meals for the family, but of course all the ingredients have to buy (she can go to market if its nearby). takes good care of baby (knows her stuff), and wakes up everytime baby wakes at night (but she goes to sleep at 10pm and wakes at 5am, not forgetting baby wakes up every 2-3hours in btw). was great having her around but one thing i didn't like was.. she like to carry baby once he makes noise and keep rocking! luckily my boy now not addicted to rocking. she kept saying to buy yaolan but i insisted that i dont want, so too bad! but anyway things worked out.

Wantonmee, I think that's quite a good recommendation! MTBs, quickly grab

Happilymarried, I also grew up in packet rice too. Even if my mom cooked back then, they were either luncheon meat or sardines -_-. That's why now I really dislike luncheon and sardines a lot. On the contrary, I find myself have better immune system compared to my hubby (actually compared to my mother in law/father in law/sister In law too). My whole inlaw family can be sick but I would usually still feel ok. Hubby can fall ill once every 3 months. For me I only just get a little headache from bad night sleep that's about it. My last bad flu/cough was after a trip from Nepal (too cold) last year. For two weeks. Where else once my either my hubby/sister In law/father in law/mother in law falls sick, those whole gang will get it shortly. I think dirty-eat-dirty-big gives better immunity .

Littlehamster, ask hubby cannot nag . Carry baby 9mths eat healthy one month 不过份!

Are you preparing to test soon, trying to concieve buddy?

agree! i also grew up with packet rice as my parents were often out at night and leave me at home to myself! still having packet dinners now except for every saturday where my dad will cook and i only look forward to that because it's really awesome the food he cooks.

btw i've got a question. AF still isnt here but i've got pale yellow discharge today. any idea what kind of symptoms is it?

Wantonmee, usually I am dry before af comes. Seems like it can be a good sign for you??

hope so... still gonna wait til friday..
    was so tempted to test this morning (woke up with bladder almost bursting) but i backed out. didn't want to be disappointed twice in 24 hours..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Think I not testing. dont't feel anything special. Hoping for Next month very much (plus If Edd late, normally 1st one higher chance of Later than Edd, then i will have my taurus baby ) lol. Silly me. XP

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:803512
    btw i've got a question. AF still isnt here but i've got pale yellow discharge today. any idea what kind of symptoms is it?
    Ermm...do you usually have discharge? If no itch or discomfort, shld be just normal cervical mucus.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 01-07-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - hmmm.. I feel sad cuz my mum only cook a few times in a year!! I enjoy eating but I want more but dont have.. & immune system.. I fall sick less often but once im sick.. im down real bad like whole week type.. n I slowly takes weeks to fully recover. my hubby on the other hand seldom falls ill.. when he does.. its usually rest 1 or 2 nights & then fully ok type. having said that.. coming fr a family who doesn't cook.. of cuz we all ate lots of instant noodles tog for quick meals..that's bad...

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:803520
    Think I not testing. dont't feel anything special. Hoping for Next month very much (plus If Edd late, normally 1st one higher chance of Later than Edd, then i will have my taurus baby ) lol. Silly me. XP
    little hammie - sometimes things happen when you least expect them to happen!! I still root for you for this round!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Rav: wow didnt know Thomson Medical Center have confinement lady. Ask around your friends n relatives? Better to use someone recommended by your friends or relatives..

Nathalie: hee im starting to ask my relatives for intro. Its almost double at cny.
    ya..it is usually more ex in cny period, maybe due to lesser CL also cos some may decide not to take up the job as wanna celebrate CNY..so must find early early...

wontonmee - thanks for sharing the contact! think your discharge is just normal vaginal discharge. sometimes vagina has its own way of balancing good n bad flora which results in discharge. just make sure no itch.

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: yes you can order confinement food if you decided to forgo having a CL. I ordered natal essential before as well. Food is big portion n it kindof can feed 2 pax. Lol. Its about 30 $ a meal so 60 $ a day. Its quite pricy but the ingredients is really those fish chicken etc. Normally have like 1 soup, 1 veg, 1 meat, 1 more dish n logan red date. Quite nice actually haha. Ya discuss with your hubby n probably your mother in law as well if she is ok.

Wantonmee: thanks for the recommendation. Btw how many dpo r you in? Normally max Luteal phase is about 18days. So you may test on 18dpo. Fingers cross for you ya. As for the discharge no itch no smell should be ok.

Littlehamster: 14dpo already?

nope no itch and dont think its smelly lol. Just a bit today, not exceptionally alot kind.

Am at 17dpo if period calebdar is correct.

back home to do pee pee homework

oh sh*** today is smiley day.
    hubby just relieved himself yesterday. how sia? zzz~~~

Imperial Concubine

Wantonmee: oh you go by period tracked? Do you do bbt or opk to test O not ar?

Quincy: no worries ! Just do it again. If not do it much later in night or probably at morning? then again for another consecutive day.. jiayou!!!

Yeaa I track by period. Didnt go by bbt or opk lehz.

Gnissim, , littlehamster and I share the same dpo this cycle. Today is 9dpo.

Actually I prefer end year or early year baby because doing confinement mid year is darn HOT! Ha. That's my only reason wishing to bfp soon. I did august confinement last year and I almost needed an extinguisher on myself.

Quincy, dont care how already . Just do it tonight at least. Actually we didnt plan for 5 consecutive days this round. We wanted alternate days. But we were in the mood so just went with the flow.

Yeah. Not forgetting momomum too. Same 9dpo

Thanks happily married!

yes i cant believe i need to plan to be less busy on my fertile days.

ok we are done. crossing fingers and legs.

Quincy tomorrow one more? Lol