Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: I got all the usual AF symptoms before bfp so the cramping could be anything . there is always ...

Dragontail: I got all the usual AF symptoms before bfp so the cramping could be anything . there is always a good chance that AF dont't show. Bury you in Babydust!!! Hee

I also snore when very tired or with nasal congestion. Sleeping on the side usually does the trick. I also flip my hubby over when he snores & he slept right thru with no memory of being kicked...hahaha

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: I think every bfp is different. Hope you will start to see faint line tomorrow n it get thicker!! Yeah!!!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - hahaha! your hubby is classic case! in deep snore still can hug you for bd?? wow! he has recovered fast from last week's sessionS! heehee! hope its just a one off night of digital dolby surround sound in your bedroom. you can prob his pillow before he sleeps tonight & hopefully you get silence. as for af symptoms.. remember every bfp is different. & I know its a bummer that symptoms of bfp & af r similar.. but you still have got at least 6 more days to poas!! so still early dear meanwhile be good to your tummy.. afterall all 2wws r impt & you r pregnant until certified otherwise ya?

Imperial Concubine

Rav: haha you flip your hubby over. For me I will press his nose for a second. Lol. Opps. But he rarely snore n he is a light sleeper I feel. He can very fast wake up unlike me. I can have the alarm ring for the whole time n I could not hear it one. So I think house on fire I also dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:803647
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:803646
    missy10 - dont worry. it should be fine cuz the heat pack is on the back/hip. call your clinic up or do you have the head nurse's contact? when its my turn to freak out, I will always sms her.
    I dont get to contact the nurses, im going for my oscar blood test today, but i dont get the chance to see the gynae.... so im worried, its too lasr min to fix appt now also.... i just hope i can arrange for a scan to at least see my baby heartbeat,

missy10 - since you r going for oscar blood test today, walk in for a scan too. to put your worries away. you might need to wait a bit but if you can worry less after, then go for the scan okie?

i like the "you are pregnant until certified!" shouldn't it be other way round? lol.

18dpo and still no sign of af. hubby and mummy ask me everyday if af is here. even my mum says 'no mense means still got chance!'

no worries dragontail keep poas-ing! come to think about it, i think i also had cramps on the left side around 7-8dpo..

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:803700
    Rav: haha you flip your hubby over. For me I will press his nose for a second. Lol. Opps. But he rarely snore n he is a light sleeper I feel. He can very fast wake up unlike me. I can have the alarm ring for the whole time n I could not hear it one. So I think house on fire I also dont know.
    Hahaha...yes...& he won't have any recollection the next morning. I am a very light sleeper..I can get woken up by my own snoring if I snored. :x

Hurhur I like that preggie until certified otherwise. Every cycle during 2ww my hubby thinks I am preggie. He will says "eh? Your neh neh like turning bigger." Or he sees me feeling giddy (from rising progesterone) and he will say cheekily "I like".

Oh man I am so sleep deprived today. I think I should be able to ko early tonight.

Actually I also snore sometime. Sometime also shout in my sleep! Lol. Hubby got shocked by me few times

I asked for scan.... then gynae no choice and arranged me as walk-in, she does the scan herself, she say got strong heartbeat and baby is waving,
    I can go take nap now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130702_131905.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	107420  
    littlehamster likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    I asked for scan.... then gynae no choice and arranged me as walk-in, she does the scan herself, she say got strong heartbeat and baby is waving,
    good to hear the news..now you can rest well already....

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:803776
    Rest well.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Pelvic massage? Heehee
    oh ya haha

Imperial Concubine

Rav: wow! I will not know if I snored. Lol. If I dead tired I wun even know what happening around me. Hehe

Wantonmee: fingers cross for you! Hope your af dont come for thr nxt 8 mths.

Dragontaip: I also did shout in my sleeo! Hahaha. My hubby will also scare n wake up. He sleep far far frm me after I shout incase I hit him hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:803776
    that pic is so cute!! can only make out the baby's head.. heh.. im still quite blur with these pics.. but 10-11 weeks can wave already! so cool! bet you r enjoying your nap now

during 1 of our family trips to the kampung side, the whole family sleep together. at that time my excessively over weight bro in law has this loudest snore ever.

i also snored once when i was so super tired. next morning kena teased by hubby =.="

Both old man and me are heavy sleepers... Hahaha I am sure I snore too (sometimes I can wake up by my own snore *how unladylike*). My old man definitely snores... There are times he ko first then I will be there staring at him snoring. Hahaha I find it quite endearing. How I sleep - I stare until tired... Or I will use yoga techniques like slowly feel your feet feeling heavy and relaxing and slowly moving upwards to knees to thighs and gradually whole body relaxes and I usually am asleep.

I snore when I am really tired. Or when I am sick. Or my old man said I snore more when preggers . Otherwise I talk in my sleep. Hahaha sometimes I a bit scared I say wrong thing! Imagine saying my ex bf name! Or saying my husband is a donkey (if he pissed me off!)!

Missy10 - all is ok . Actually better to avoid using heating pads or koyoks or whatever. Put up with the discomfort. That's what I do . I take it as training when baby arrives cuz I hear of stories like cracked nipples and leg ache and backache and this discomfort and that - so whatever little discomfort I am feeling now, I will try to breathe through it. How was Oscar? Hee hee - I had a same pix in similar angle too and I thought baby looked like a little penguin!!!

Rav - when are you due? I am booking my nanny for oct and nov. but pem is damn cok. Now they say must see if aunty wanna work for 2 mths or not. Last time before I paid the deposit for one month they said oh oh if want 2 months should confirm now and pay 2 mths deposit. Anyway... I agree must see got chemistry or not but I just dont't like the way they manage things - took 4 days to get back to me...But what to do... Anyway lemme know when you due?

Happilymarried - when is your next doc visit? I wanna see twins =)

rav - you joker! how to get woken up by your own snore?? hahaha.. you r good... I used to sleep super dead in the past.. doorbell or telephone ringing or thunderstorm, I can sleep thru super well.. unless I have gotten enough rest then only can hear the alarms. & yes dragontail, I not only shout in my sleep! I scold people in my sleep too.. scared hubby a few times.. he actually replied me thinking I was talking to him.. haha.. turns out it was dream talk..

littlej - next visit is on 8 july (next monday). I m so excited!!! I've got a teeny little bump now (tho I think at times its air & gas, haha) & I pray so hard both r growing well. I'm worried about my Oscar's.. its usually a good measure for singletons & not multiples..

aiyo littlej, how how how do you get woken up by your own snore?? haha! I cant imagine... but it would be comical right?

littlej: my hubby also stares at me sometimes when i am asleep. to the extent that i'll wake up haha

my hubby gets woken up from his snores too.

Oh... Woken by my own snore - I hear this loud "kor" then I woke up then I'll be like "oh was that my snore". Then I go back to zzz. Heehee.

Happilymarried - there is another test known as materni t21. It takes the blood from the mum and sends to USA for testing. Almost as accurate as amniocinthesis - 99.97%. Only diff is amnio is invasive and materni t21 is not invasive - no risk at all - just another blood test. takes about 2 werks for the results. Oscar is a probability test. Actually if you ask me now, if I could turn back the clock - I would have opt for the materni t21 test instead of Oscar. Expensive at $3800 but well, it is the peace of mind. Sometimes right now - I still wonder if my lil' muffin is all healthy and good (ESP given my results were 1:2005) - it is low risk but still there is the chance of that "1". More importantly you have to ask yourself this question - if if if the results turn out not positive, what are your next steps.

Miss10, phew. So good to hear baby was waving at you. Ya...I second about the no heat pad. Dont use it especially near tummy area.

Me me me too...can wake up from own snoring. Sometimes wake up and kerna chocked from own snoring. Have to cough cough and continue sleeping.

Ha! So I am not alone. Littlej, haha so funny...call your hubby donkey. My ex bf told me he addressed all his ex gfs (including current gf then, ie me) same pet name. So that when he sleep-talks, he will never get into trouble. Doh.

Actually however unglam it is, be it snoring or shouting, it is still better than dreaming of running tap. I remember when I was little, I always dreamt of running tap and I would then woke up shortly to find myself in my own pee! Now sometimes before I sleep I pray I wont dream of the same dream.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

when hubby snores, i pinch his nose.. when he grinds his teeth, i wack his mouth. he is stress when he does those.. and i get irritated when ppl wake me up from sleep.

If I am not wrong, materni t21 is not able to tell apart which one of the twins (or triplet, etc) has chromosome issue, if there is. Have to perhaps do another test? Not sure how it works.

Actually I know of a couple of mummies who dont want such tests because it doesnt change their decision. I find that extremely brave and I must admit I am not as "strong" as them. I guess it all comes down to perhaps faith/religion/belief, whatever it's called.

Littlej, aiyo now you are still thinking of that number? All is well . Worry no more!

Just pee-ed and there was a hint of red wiped again but no more. wore pad just in case. sigh should be out this month.