Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlej:803836 Oh... Woken by my own snore - I hear this loud "kor" then I woke up ...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:803836
    Oh... Woken by my own snore - I hear this loud "kor" then I woke up then I'll be like "oh was that my snore". Then I go back to zzz. Heehee.

Happilymarried - there is another test known as materni t21. It takes the blood from the mum and sends to USA for testing. Almost as accurate as amniocinthesis - 99.97%. Only diff is amnio is invasive and materni t21 is not invasive - no risk at all - just another blood test. takes about 2 werks for the results. Oscar is a probability test. Actually if you ask me now, if I could turn back the clock - I would have opt for the materni t21 test instead of Oscar. Expensive at $3800 but well, it is the peace of mind. Sometimes right now - I still wonder if my lil' muffin is all healthy and good (ESP given my results were 1:2005) - it is low risk but still there is the chance of that "1". More importantly you have to ask yourself this question - if if if the results turn out not positive, what are your next steps.
    I thought your detailed scan result is good?

Oh I grind my teeth too! In fact I grinded so badly that I had to do a root canal =p so by right before I sleep I have to wear this rubber like thingy to prevent grinding. Most unglam. My old man kept laughing at me cuz I looked like eeyore (Dragontail - now you know where I got the donkey from right?) I stopped wearing liaoz... Hahaha!

Oh ya.. dont know if materni t21 can tell between twins. Hmm. I go ask my friends with twins what they did.

Oh Dragontail - yours is running tap - mine is toilet. Hahaha. So ya when younger, I dream of toilet I will pee on bed. So pai seh.

Littlej: I went down to PEM today to talk to their consultant. The guy I talked to is quite detailed about their services. He did mentioned their limitations on booking a specific nanny & extension of services which depends on the nanny. I signed for the tonics & massage as well.

Happilymarried: I kid you not...hahah... happens only when I snore due to blocked nose. Guess it must be pretty loud..hahaha...

I envy ppl who can sleep thru the night coz I dont. I get really pissed off when I keep waking up for no reason thru the night. No rest at all and i am not one who can sleep on public transport or in the car. Being preggers does has its perks, can snooze any time as long as comfortable.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 02-07-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Wantonmee, hopefully it's bfp spotting for you!

Was having a short nap. Whole time cramping. Now cervix there 酸酸。 Same kind like last cycle on 10dpo. Think have to discount my hope bit by bit.

But so late already still can spot? Heh. No idea. Chilling w friends now! Having a few beers.

I remember my first. . Was still partying hard til 6weeks when I found out!

Natalie - ya detailed scan didn't pick out any abnormalities... But hmm. Still can't help but feel kinda worried. Cuz those are just observations whereas the tests will be based on science and data. Hahaha. Yes, I am that absolute - numbers dont't lie. Oops =)

You know what I realized?!? That anyone can just view this forum thread! As in one doesn't need to be a registered user to view!! Hmm... Should we migrate to another platform? Hahahahha!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej, I know many forums are "open". Any tom dick harry or donkey () can view; just cant post.

What are you thinking of l.e?

Wanton mee - ai yo yo. Still drink! =p

Rav - who did you talk to at pem? Do you still need my nanny contact? When you popping? Another of my friend used pem and said her nanny is very good too. I a bit scared cuz I read reviews on pem and there were unfavorable reviews too.

I didn't sign up for the massage nor tonics. My old man dont't wanna put all his eggs into one basket. How much are their massage anyway?

As for massage - I realized those freelance ones - rates also range by a lot! From $50 to like $100 per session also have!

Hahaha I always thought this platform is like the other "mother" forum whereby only registered users can view and post!

Hahaha alternative could be Facebook group... But if all ok with this Tom dick Harry donkey viewing ... Then ahhaha ok .

Dragontail - you no need to work ? Can just gor gor zhuu any time?? =)

I think this platform is ok... but just dont share too personal info anyhow oh.

Got work. I slept for just half hour and woke up when hubby came back. Funny thing is I can sleep best in car/mrt/cinema(boring show) than my own bed -_-.

need to chill a bit! its still hints of red.. no full blast af yet lehz. weird.

littlej: my hubby grinds teeth too. like so stress from work poor thing I am glad the grinding has lessen now.

wantonmee: I am being kpo again. do you smoke infront of your child?

I just told my hubby I saw "Xiao3 qiu2" (small ball) and he got offended. that was fun

Littlej: sorry I forgot his name!!! Arghh... I took their tonics package coz I am already planning to get those. Might as well. The massage I only paid 138 for the deposit, 7+1 session. He told me if after 1st session I am not satisfied, I will be refunded part of the deposit. If I continue, after the whole set of treatment top up $400. Quite reasonable I think. All in b&w.

Thanks but no need your nanny name coz he told me pay extra 200 also cannot guarantee that specific nanny will be available so decided to go with who they allocate. :/
    Last edited by rav3naers; 02-07-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:803918
    need to chill a bit! its still hints of red.. no full blast af yet lehz. weird.
    Implanation spotting is still possible.

Nope! Only during office hours.. cutting down already

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ladies.. lol.. I learn something new today.. tom dick harry donkey!!

& the wake up from own snores is really something so fascinating! I never imagine that it can happen.. haha

littlej - stop worrying ok? your oscar test results r very good! plus you have had more detailed scans after right? lil muffin will be more than alright. so just kick back n enjoy the rest of the journey!

yeah... this forum is open for all to view & read.. hopefully there wont be weird people who try to be funny (in the bad sense). I find this mummy app works pretty fast on my hp & tablet as compared to facebook. but if you ladies switch, I'm sticking with you all. thanks so much for all the generous advice! I really appreciate your help.

wantonmee: remember happysoul saw pinkish red during the time she tested bfp good luck !

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - thanks for the info on materni21. I did some reading up from the last time you mentioned it. or was it dragontail? my memory not so good. the field of genetics is so interesting! I have a feeling its true that cannot tell which twin is having the wrong gene make up. cuz the test runs thru mummy's blood for the dna of the missing or extra gene. doesnt really identify which. apparently in some US forums, this test isnt that accurate.. I go read up again. heh.

if I tell hubby about it again, he will surely scold me for always thinking the worst.. heh.. & I was telling him we have to source for good deals cuz we need double of everything. & last night, he showed me a pic of 2 pacifiers with the arsenal logo! oh god no.. pacifiers need to be branded meh?? I think the reality will not hit him until he sees his actual babies...

thanks much for the encouragement quincy! will see how tonight or tomorrow goes (if af comes full blast or not.. never encountered this kind of abit abit reddish kind before.

happilymarried: my hubby will nag me for the same reason also. he is used to me being happy-go-lucky

Worthy Lady
    I m light sleeper too.. but my husband say I grind my teeth a lot at night.. and sometimes he scare I will wake up and beat him up cos I grind my teeth like so angry like that... funny...

My baby keep kicking me alot... really use force.. if kick to the stomach is ok.. but sometimes kick the bottom like very pain... one time I even think I cant control pee.. I scolded him/her for kicking me so hard...

This friday I will be doing detailed scan.. so excited as I didnt go for Oscar. ..

if the baby kick like that will the pee really come out when we r outside?

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Haha the pee won't come out but when baby kicks near the bladder, you will feel like peeing. Sneezing has a higher chance of pee coming out. Happened twice to me ....got shocked...

Worthy Lady

Ladies! Wherever you go I'm going too!!!

Anyway, I was worried that I missed my O as my temp been going up since yesterday (CD20), and yet my CB OPKs have no smiley. But I had a smiley when I peed at 8pm, even though I last pee at 6pm.

So ladies who opk, dont't worry about holding pee. There's no need to, if your LH surge means surge. Especially if you use clearblue. Smile or no smile, very obvious!

Ok, me checking out from here. It's going be BD time when hubby comes home soon!