Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by wantonmee:804043 i guess ytd was spotting cus today af isnt here yet! omg this is killing me. ...

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:804043
    i guess ytd was spotting cus today af isnt here yet! omg this is killing me.
    Looks promising

Oh yes I did poas and bfn @11dpo. Er I think my heart tells me I am out this time . I am having same same af cramp. Usual by now. I didnt have any cramp nearing bfp last round. Now I dont know if my cd1 will fall on sat or sun. If sunday, then monday to see gynae will be cd2. Flow not so heavy already. He wants to see when I have heaviest flow. He did say call on the day I have the flow and he will fit me in.

Oh and my last bfp was on 11dpo. Hubby this morning told me stop poas . Wait for missed af. He cant stand the bfn strips everyday already

And I also had implantation spot during that last 11dpo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:804081
    Oh and my last bfp was on 11dpo. Hubby this morning told me stop poas . Wait for missed af. He cant stand the bfn strips everyday already
    Then you poas every 2 days . Heehee

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:804098
    And I also had implantation spot during that last 11dpo!
    Spotting might not occur in implantation. No AF = ppssible pregnancy. Chin up!!!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    yea i think you should wait for missed af.. at least there'll be a greater possibility then! rather than having to face reality every day..

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Spotting might not occur in implantation. No AF = ppssible pregnancy. Chin up!!!
    that's true! my last one i also didnt experience any spotting.
    researched and it says only 20% of women experience spotting prior to getting pregnant.

Worthy Lady

Rav! Looking good!

Think hubby almost died last night. Hahaha. He came back tired but had to do his manly duties. Told me he has super backaches now. Lol

Now advice please! Our intention for this week - smiley came yesterday evening, so we intend to bd tonight again, and then close shop for the month - meaning we bd on sat, tues (smiley in d evening) and weds. you think that's enuf to cover d base? Or should I bd on fri too?

I know my hubby will absolutely faint if he needs to do everynight.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Rav, not to worry...many ppl told me I still dont't look pregnant at 25 weeks... But when I measured at the clinic, my baby is abit bigger than he should be at my stage...so I just presume my weight gain all goes to him and not me...very good what....so far, I only put on 6kg...even when I take the train now, not everybody gives up seat to me cos depending on the clothes I wear, I really dont't look preggy....just ignore unconstructive comments that will create unnecessary stress for you. Reel in the fact that at least you dont't look like you suddenly ate a baby.

Ya I dont't have implantation spotting when I got my bfp also..

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: my first bfp I have implantation spot n cramps. Second bfp I do not have implantation spot but I have cramps as well. So implantation spot is not necessary to be present for a bfp. Praying hard for you ya.

Shez: yes bd tonight. If can bd again tomorrow too!

Worthy Lady
    Ravnaers... dont worry .. my bump also still small.. some said they cant tell me pregnant or not. Only sudden clothing can see well ... think our build was small.? Look like I need to go for yoga.. any recommendations? How much for class? Last time I checked 1 :1 80 per session.. ex.. I booked another gynae.. Dr choo want ling.. anyone hear before?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - at 19 weeks you look super good! slim with a healthy bump! size of bump doesnt matter. I think your baby will start doubling weight & size 3rd trim onwards. continue to eat well!

as for implantation spotting. actually its hardly noticeable for my case. just a teeny bit when I wipe. & sometimes must strain my eye to detect the pinkish discharge. otherwise, if you are not so kiasu like me.. wont be detected at all.

wontonmee - as long as af doesnt show, must stop smoking & drinking .

dragontail - back then for me, cd 1, 2 or 3 still ok to see doc for scan. so dont worry if cd1 falls on sunday. in fact, I'm still hoping af doesnt visit you at all for next 9mths!!

shez - if you can, try to bd another 2 more times? use preseed if too tired or too dry. jiayou!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:804052
    Suddenly my constipation kicks in. Zzzz. I only changed traditional chinese medicine Med yesterday.. Maybe hormones too high?
    little hammie - drink more plain water & take more high fibre fruits!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Rav, your body still sexy. Hehehe

My previous week traditional chinese medicine Med, make me go toilet like free like that. Super like. Next time I see her again I will tell her I want the go toilet med lol.

Hee… I also think I should stop POAS. Poor hubby.

Thanks for the making me feel a bit more hopeful. Frankly, the cramps and bloatness are just the same as my AF’s. My BBT looks alright now. If my temp drops on 13dpo, then I will jiayou again on coming O.

Shez, I think if your man is tired, then just do tonight can already. Of course if you think he is game enough, then do on Thur again!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: take a break .. dont't stress. Hehe. I stopped bbt .

Worthy Lady

Hahaha thanks ladies for the advise!

Told hubby to go for a back massage today, so he will be up for another session tonight. For tomorrow, we will have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:804063
    Missy10: as per request. Not gorgeous so no face :x
    rav, lovely bump, and oh dear my bump at 11 weeks is like yours.... oh i look so fat then... hahahhhahahhaha

Rav ha I dont't see a single line. First time using pregnancy strip somemore. Ehh since tested negative I will start exercising soon and work harder for the next cycle. My AF will be here this sat so that's y I bought the early predictor..

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    ~_~ beehoon auntie says that my bump is small for 18 weeks. Bah... now a teeny weeny worried... sigh... get affected so easily
    dont care about what other ppl said..the most impt thing is that the baby is growing well and healthy....usually the baby bump for first child not so obvious until mid/end of 2nd trimester..then boom..the bump is very obvious...hehe

Big hugs to all of you!!! you r all the best! Thanks for the reassurance. Always get encouragement & positive vibes from here. ^_^ I am not a petite woman so was hoping that bump look small coz I got more backup space for baby to grow. Hahaha. Sexy part...ermm... not sexy any more... but dont want to look frumpy so will stay away from too maternity looking loose clothing :x still vain ...

TVH: I cracked up in the middle of work when I read your 'ate a baby' post. Lol!
    Last edited by rav3naers; 03-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Littlehamster, heheh no stress . I'm sure I'm in safe hands under this new gynae. He is also quite pro bbt like dr wu.

Worthy Lady

Hi all, sorry for not participate in the forum for a while. I forgot my password to mummysg.com and finally managed retrieved. I have been silently reading all the posts .

wantonmee : I am in a similar boat as you. AF late for 5 days and been getting BFN! Used cheapie test kit and clearblue digital but no luck still. Thinking to stop testing and relax for a while and hopefully "ang ang" dont't come to me! No sign of AF and Pregnancy symptoms - just feel a bit tired, blurping more than usual. That's it...

A friend of mine asking me to consider doing the blood test. She just worried about me and hopefully things dont happen to me again this time! I was tested bfp in Feb 13 and m/c when i was in 5 weeks. I called up the clinic and can do blood test anytime but the results take about a week. I might as well for few more days right?

Dragontail - Just relax!! Let's relax and hopefully good things will flow to us.

Baby dust to all !