Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Rav looking nice in the pic actually nowadays mums to-be look very good compared to our mum generation in terms ...

Rav looking nice in the pic actually nowadays mums to-be look very good compared to our mum generation in terms of maternity clothing etc. And I ve heard from preggie friends that no one gives up seat on trains which really pisses me off. Can't the men just give up their seats to the ladies? It's usually the ladies who give up their seats..

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:804169
    Rav looking nice in the pic actually nowadays mums to-be look very good compared to our mum generation in terms of maternity clothing etc. And I ve heard from preggie friends that no one gives up seat on trains which really pisses me off. Can't the men just give up their seats to the ladies? It's usually the ladies who give up their seats..
    I am okay with the mrt seats for now...have I sit..dont have I stand...I have seen heavily pregnant ladies or ppl who are carrying infants without seats. Sadly many just dont care enough to lift their butts. But if someone really try to 'steal' my seat, I sure @$&!*$# the person...hahaha

Rav I would do the same if I were you too. But for the men if dont sit for the whole journey they won't faint or die or anything. But for those aged or pregnant ladies, I really feel for them.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

cherryjoy welcome back~! what blood test is this about?

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster - test the hcg level . If your hcg level is low (detected thru the blood test) , gynae might give you progrestrone pills? I dont't know, doesnt want to repeat some thing happen few months ago..

Cherrie, welcome back!

Rav, your bump 好漂亮 oh Honestly, I really dislike aunties come and tell me my bump is big or small or confirm can tell it's a boy/girl. To me, so long gynae says everything is ok, then you are ok!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya i hate it when ppl comment on my bump also...they keep saying...oh can't tell !!!
    why must ppl make such comments?! as if it would hurt them to keep their mouth shut

ya i realise mostly those who gave up their seats to me are aunties....very few men....those guys in work clothes sitting down will pretend they never see or they will keep staring at my stomach trying to figure out if i'm just fat or preggy....i wanted to tell them...hello? by the time you figure out, i reach my destination , no need your goddamn seat already.

Ya all these public transport stories are quite annoying and disheartening sometimes Those need seats are not given graciously; and those who dont need/deserve, demand them. Friends showed me clips of how these bunch demanded seats and the ugly tiff. Cant believe how this nation is becoming.

rav: some mummies just have smaller tummy . I was initially worried that my tummy is small too but I look at this site:Baby Bump Gallery - Week 18 | Countdown My Pregnancy some look as if they r not preggy at all while some look like they are full term already. lol if doc say baby is okie, there is nothing to worry about!

Worthy Lady

Right, so I just did a opk test, and this time no smiley. So looks like it will be busy night again tonight for sure, and tomorrow will have to see if hubby is up to it. Then again, if we bd three nights in a row, will the army be strong?!

Shez, I feel alternate days are the best, for army performance. But since you are on opk and you know for sure that you are going to o within 48hrs from last evening, I just feel you gotta catch it within this short frame, rather than just stopping from last night's bd. Do one more time tonight better than not doing any more. Hee that is just what i think .

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

yup agree with missA. Everyone's body shape is different. And the tummy will suddenly balloon towards later stage...should enjoy the lightness now ...once it balloons, it will be difficult to climb stairs or walk properly....just ignore those san gu liu po's comments....if not, next time auntie asks you why your tummy at 18 weeks still so small....you ask her...auntie, y you not pregnant, your tummy look like you about to give birth !!

Worthy Lady

Yeah dragontail, that what I told hubby too. Cheong for tonight. tomorrow leave it and then see if can do a not.

Abit of brown discharge today.. hope af stays awayyyy!
    CherrieJoy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:804215
    yup agree with missA. Everyone's body shape is different. And the tummy will suddenly balloon towards later stage...should enjoy the lightness now ...once it balloons, it will be difficult to climb stairs or walk properly....just ignore those san gu liu po's comments....if not, next time auntie asks you why your tummy at 18 weeks still so small....you ask her...auntie, y you not pregnant, your tummy look like you about to give birth !!
    Wahaha...you make me tempted to suan ppl...jialat.. baby just gave me a flurry of kicks as if to say mummy I am strong & healthy no need to worry ok? Hee... love popping popcorn feeling... eh..abit weary about the kick & pee thing. Better do my kegels

Hi Rav, it's ok for bump to be small, you will gain weight at the later stage and you wish the bump dont grow too fast and too big. I become very clumsy and bumpy when I was at my last tri as my belly was so big I was losing my center of gravity, thus, bump here and there till husband scare just serve me anything and everything when we are home. Only he cannot help me go to the loo.... hahaha

My bump only appear when I was in 2nd Tri and in the train I dont get seats till I was heavily preggy in my last tri.... +-+ ya I agree most of the ladies gave up their seats instead of the males...

rav3naers: oh you look quite slim ^^

Dragontail & gnissim23: not to worry, i have been using preseed. just that my hubby is not so good with english. all he knows is "KY"

Shez: you r on which CD?

I received this sms promo with Amore at $663 before gst for 48 sessions. Can be used for a stretch of 12 months.

Am tempted because I feel I am getting fat. Should I? I wonder if future bfp their classes are suitable or not.

This is a promo for ex-member.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 03-07-2013 at 04:47 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

wow rav...you can already feel baby's kicks at 18 weeks? i think i only felt it like 20 weeks or so...

dragontail, you could ask them? cos if cannot use after bfp then wasted...

TVH, ya I was also waiting for their reply as I enquired via sms. She said there isnt prenatal classes. Too bad for them! I am such a potential customer l.or.

i am feeling faint. i wonder y

Doing facial now!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

quincy: eat more iron rich food. maybe lack of blood? or too much bd hehehe

wantonmee: so enjoy !

littlehamster: i just ate cheese burger for lunch. i hope that helps >.<

Worthy Lady
    Littlej and tvh

Sorry I forgot.. where is your yoga classes?