Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by quincy1986:804545 yesterday hubby said: I still can go on for 1 more night@.@ Give him drink chicken ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:804545
    yesterday hubby said: I still can go on for 1 more night@.@
    Give him drink chicken essence. Hehe

Worthy Lady

Wow Quincy! your hubby going strong! Mine told me that if he needs to bd again tonight, he will need to take 1 week mc. Hahaha.

Not sure if its true, but I heard from some that too much bd is not good for the guys kidney?! Something like if the kidney is not strong, then will affect male reproductive system? Anyone heard of that?

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: oh ya. he dislikes it so much maybe it will make him crumble kekeke

Shez: yes. kidney not strong = kkj not strong. in Chinese medicine. my hubby last time used to surrender to me.

Shez, I think the kidney issue has to be major in order to affect the sexual performance. Chronic kidney disease will affect the hormones in male that regulate sperm production.

If you ask me, kidney is one very important organ (kkj aside) in our body. It helps to remove the toxins from our system (imagine all junk stuck in our body sure mati!). So itís very important to keep our kidney healthy. Too much alcohol and salt are going to take a toll on our kidney. I sometimes worry about my hubby because he likes to eat giam giam food. But he is really trying to cut down.

Oh, about too much sex = bad kidney? Never heard of! I dont think so seriously.

Worthy Lady

Hubby and I were talking about it last night. He said if you go to foot reflex places, and d masseur tells the man that you have weak kidney, they will also say be careful coz might mean weak sperms too.

I tried googling it and what came up was kidney yin. So just wanted to see if you ladies have any light to shed on this topic

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

i think it's what chinese called 肾亏 - deficiency of the kidney. English termed it as impotence i think...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya littlej, so far i've only put on 6kg but baby is big so i think it's best of both worlds....haha...at least the weight's not on me ... been sick for the past week and I weighed myself today...I lost one kg.... -__-

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    ya littlej, so far i've only put on 6kg but baby is big so i think it's best of both worlds....haha...at least the weight's not on me ... been sick for the past week and I weighed myself today...I lost one kg.... -__-
    oh..up to yesterday (23 wks 5 days), i have put on 4.1kg ..my scorpio seems to be smaller than my elder girl......

do take care of yourself....drink more water..

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:804578
    Load up on fruits & water. Take care rest well.

ahh you know what. last night hubby and i decided to test this morning because it's either a YES or a NO and the difference between knowing the answer is 24hours! so anyway, i woke up at 630am to pee and drank water before heading back to sleep. but woke up at 730 no pee! zz so it's gotta wait for tomorrow morning i guess it's fated.

af still isnt here but there was brown discharge yesterday and still have today.

Wantonmee, dont think you need FMU since you have missed your af .

Hopefully the spotting means something good

yea but i had to leave for work heh. ahhh see tonight kanchiong anot or tomorrow ! abit of cramping happening now.

dragontail when are you planning to test?

Wantonmee, I now will just depend on my bbt. If it stays up till this Sat, I will test. But I have a feeling tomorrow will drop already . Getting all af symptoms.

dont be discouraged! let us know the temp tomorrow ya!

ya I agree with dragontail, if miss AF, can do test anytime of the day n you will still get +ve if you r preggy, no need FMU The last time when I found out I was pregnant, I did 4 tests, (1st test at 8:30am, 11am, 3pm and last test at 5pm) and all still +ve and I was using the cheapie HSG strips bought online, then went to GP that evening to do another urine test to confirm.

I have no signs or whatsoever and I am not hoping for a BFP.... will wait till next wed to see if AF comes. If not, then I will test, but very high chance, I am out +-+ will try again next month

Ok! You update too!

Momo, hee you did 4 tests in a day? So busy.

Me and you 12dpo now. Wed? How long is your LP usually? Do you have any af like cramping now?

In terms of traditional chinese medicine, our 2 kidneys, one of them does the excrete of waste while the other one governs the sexual reproductive system. Every time the man ejaculate, the kidney life storage will drop abit, so imagine bd too much then the full storage will drop n drop till weak. So need time to rest. Us ladies also affected by kidneys, Yeah not forgetting mine also affected too .. and kidney weak will result in bone calcium loss too as the absorption of calcium decreased, so even If drink milk everyday also no use... And not forgetting standing too long also depletes the kidney energy.

that's What I've read so far after immerse myself in traditional chinese medicine for these few mths. Hehehe

Can boil This soup for the man regularly, This "du zhong " herb is very good for restoring kidneys. Sometimes I put pork ribs, sometimes I just boil plain. I asked my traditional chinese medicine I can drink This too or not She says can drink once in a while.

And I'm also doing some simple rubbing on acc points ( Acupressure ) that helps build up kidneys too. I know I body no good Cos most points like pain when I press (If body healthy the accu points should not be pain)

http://www.acupressure.com/articles/immune_system_boosting.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130511-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	107564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130521_221503.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	107565  

Dargontail, husband was not convinced after the 2 tests so I did a 3rd one ro show him, the lines were like evaporated lines. The last time is I itchy hands test 1 more time (for the fun of it) before I go GP the next morning lol. Haha me very boliao at that time

Dargontail, ff shows I'm 9dpo only. My LP is around 12-14 days. I think so (me blur sotong) @-@

Littlehamster thanks for the kidney info! So isit can eat pig kidney for its goodness too? *eekkks!* I dont't take intestine but my hubby does.

Momo, oh then wait till Wednesday makes sense Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:804668
    Littlehamster thanks for the kidney info! So isit can eat pig kidney for its goodness too? *eekkks!* I dont't take intestine but my hubby does.

Momo, oh then wait till Wednesday makes sense Good luck!
    Nono, no effect.

i made my hubby drink waist tonic once. end up i like the unique tast becomes i am the one drinking =.=

Dragontail: or Maybe you can add the pig kidney in the soup then bluff him say good for him. The kidney will also absorb some the nutrients . Haha