Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wantonmee... congrats.. wish everything ok for you.....

Worthy Lady
    Wantonmee... congrats.. wish everything ok for you..

Thelay - ya coco is $175 for 5 classes... Got introductory first timer which I think is 6 classes instead.

I like it at coco cuz got classes everyday. Haha so if I slack off work I can go for the class!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ectopic?? erm.. wontonmee, mind sharing who your doc is? cuz I think she should not have said negative stuff or think the worse without a scan or looking at your blood test results. I feel sometimes some gynaes just dont understand the kind of torment they put us thru with their slightest remarks. anyway, some cramping is normal. its just the lil embryo digging deeper into your lining. have a good night's rest ya? I'll pray for your lil beanie.

Congrats wantonmee.... everything will be fine, rest well, and welcome good news tomorrow appt

Next in queue, DRAGONTAIL!!

Haha! dont't forget our dear thread starter, littlehamster. But she prefers to catch the boat next month

I cant sleep again no no....hubby not snoring. I napped for 1.5hrs from 630pm. Have to count sheep tonight .

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Woke up with cramps... go toilet,Auntie is here...that's fast..... sleepy

wow wantonmee how long have you been trying for no.2?

yay 1 week has passed ^^

Littlehammie, ok catch next month's boat!

Temp is still up today. Accompanied with af cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:804880
    Omggggg! )
    Congrats!!! Yay!

Worthy Lady
    Hi ladies im selling my clearblue fertility monitor for 50 bucks and i'll include the balance of my test sticks as well. However, self collect at Tampines pls coz im on bed rest heee. Fastest fingers first. Pm if ure interested!

Thanks ladies for the babydust. I will keep them in my pocket

Littlehamster my AF is here too. New cycle new hope so dont't give up k. Last sun went to see Dr Su and she told me dont pin too much hope. But she said at lease when our menses come, we know our reproductive system are in check.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wantonmee: congrats to you!!! and hope everything is ok for you..

Dragontail: temp still up is a good sign. It might not be af cramps. Actually af symptoms n early pregnancy symptoms r quite alike. But dont bother about those symptoms. Excited for you. tomorrow 14dpo already?

Littlehamster and superwoman: jia you for the next cycle ya. Try make 8zhen after your af .. you r one step nearer when visiting doctor. baby dust to you ladies!

Yeah tomorrow is 14dpo. I did once experienced LP of 14 days. So I shall test on sunday. If temp is still up by then! Actually I really feel af is coming ...but I know that's always hope so long my bbt doesnt dip

Tgif woohoo!!

congrats wantonmee! hope all is well for your gynae apt today!

Thanks Ya. I thought auntie will come on sat or sun. Like that This cycle only 13days LP

Superwomanqy: cycle buddy! Lol. Yeah no sad. Let's all jiayou for Next cycle!

Wantonmee - are you at your doc? Update update!

Dragontail - sending a lot of baby dust to you...

Cramps woke up this morning... Kinda like menstrual cramps and also a bit like wanna poo kinda pain. I wonder if it is Braxton hicks... Got up drank water did some deep breathing lie down again and tried to go back to zzz but not successful... Now still feeling kinda uncomfortable... Think I should be taking the day off work today... dont feel too good =(

My old man said it is because we bd last evening and he thinks we shouldn't bd anymore... *how*

TGIF!

I see braxton kicks in mummy forums. Just what is that??

Your bd last night very powerful isit littlej? Er... I got a very funky question. Does your baby move/awake when you bd? So just continue if he is? Hee just curious.

Oooh better rest in bed today ya. You should feel better later today.

Braxton hicks is supposedly some "fake contractions". Hahaha I didn't wanna read too much into it cuz y'know - the more I read, the more worried or anxious I will be - like anticipating if this will happen!!!

Aiya a bit enthu ... Cuz well - me have not't "relieved" myself for 2 weeks (although he did! Humph!)... Plus I wanted to make sure kkj gets total tlc since i dreamt of the worm-like kkj... Hahaha!

Ooo for me - Baby didnt move during bd (*i wonder if my old man will be freaked out if he saw tummy moving!!)... He only moved about 15 min after bd when we were in bliss-land. Hahaha... Maybe baby was being discreet?!? =p

But that's my story...

Worthy Lady

Omg Littlej, so cute that baby kept quiet while daddy and mummy were busy! Hahaha. Only made noise after to let you know that 'hello!!! I'm still here!' Hahaha
    littlehamster likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Congrats wantonmee!!!! you need to have lots of rest now! dont't walk too much since you r spotting. Lie down and rest whenever you can.

Yup littlej, Mrs Wong said not to put earphones on the tummy. Baby might become deaf...should hear from her when you attend her class, the way she described it is very funny...the best is to talk to your baby, pat your tummy rather than rubbing in a circular motion...sing to him...some ppl say to shine torchlight on your tummy so that your baby can diff daylight and nighttime when he comes out but Mrs Wong debunks this too...she said it is like police interrogation...imagine how your eyes would feel if someone shines torchlight in your face?!

Oh I've been having Braxton hicks contractions these few days....I heard it is very common....it is like false labour contractions...sort of like a rehearsal to the real thing....I can feel my tummy insides bunched up then when you touched it, the tunny ic rock hard. It is not painful but abit uncomfortable and feels very weird.

Worthy Lady
    Omg.. littlej.. when was bh contractions start to happen? How many weeks of pregnancy? last week I have menses like cramp and very bad backache.. I m so scared and thought having miscarriage or something.. it scared me alot.. take care ya. Put your legs up and bed rest today..

Oh I guess I’m feeling very smart now… Mr Braxton invented this term?

Awww littlej your boy very cooperative! Maybe at some point during the BD he could see Papa’s kkj!

good luck dragontail and momomum! update us~

heard baby is usually sleeping when we are active like walking, or BD-ing. lol because when we move we are like rocking the baby and baby will be sleeping. but when we are resting, baby will be awake and start moving around in the tummy.

Oh, i feel so horny, after you all keep talking about kkj, hubby last touch was like weeks ago, and when i touches him, he will moved away.... make me feel so sad as if im no longer attractive.....

Last night cried so hard, when hubby finally admitted he went taiwan club again on wed night till 4am in the morning.... i told him, i not angry just that im so sad bcos he dont touch me but rather go Taiwan club drinking..... although the last time was in early May.....

Maybe tonight i shall change into my 战袍 again, and rape him hahahaha

Wondering will i look like penguin or frog with my baby bump