Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Haha not sure who came up with the name Braxton hicks...sounds like a new form of hiccup...I had my first ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Haha not sure who came up with the name Braxton hicks...sounds like a new form of hiccup...I had my first bh contractions at about 21 weeks...you just felt this sudden bunched up feeling in my tummy...like suddenly all squeezed together. Been having that quite a lot these few days when I was sick....it is harmless though so not to worry

Ya my baby kicks hard when I'm lying down. When I'm walking, I dont't feel hin kick. I also read that walking provides a rocking motion for the baby.

Missy10, dont't b sad. My hubby seldom touch me now too cos he is scared of harming the baby. I can't even rem the last time we had sex. My tummy is big now and it makes me feel very unattractive too...

Quote Originally Posted by missA:804998
    heard baby is usually sleeping when we are active like walking, or BD-ing. lol because when we move we are like rocking the baby and baby will be sleeping. but when we are resting, baby will be awake and start moving around in the tummy.
    No wonder I only feel the kicking mostly when I am flat on my back.

Thanks littlehamster.

MissA, that explains why I always feel like sleeping when I am in train or in car (even when driving!). More so compared to lying in my bed -_-. Maybe I should fix a hammock in my room.

Missy100, pregnancy brings a whole new phase. I dont think your hubby finds you unattractive now (I choose to think my man will still find me so even when I gain 30lbs from pregnancy. Because I am the mother of his child ). It's just that "attractiveness" comes in different form now. Bd or not...please dont cry over it. You are certainly attractive ok. Dont need bd to confirm chop that. Just keep yourself still well groomed and well rested and you will be glowy.

Hmm.. good that your hubby comes frank. However, how about ask him dont go such places since I can see that it makes your uncomfortable? (This is just me. I will divorce my hubby if he goes there with friends. Or worse, alone. But like I said this is just me!! ).

Missy10: my last sexytime wuth hubby was also weeks ago. I also got rejected when I snuggle up to him. Maybe not because we r not sexy ( he likes to ogle my very full pregger boobies). My hubby is a very shy man so he feels very awkward. Psychologically he is also weirded out that there is another person in the midst of bd and that his kkj might be prodding baby. Hahahaha.. he refuse to hug me even! Afraid that I might pounce on him. -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:805005
    Thanks littlehamster.

MissA, that explains why I always feel like sleeping when I am in train or in car (even when driving!). More so compared to lying in my bed -_-. Maybe I should fix a hammock in my room.

Missy100, pregnancy brings a whole new phase. I dont think your hubby finds you unattractive now (I choose to think my man will still find me so even when I gain 30lbs from pregnancy. Because I am the mother of his child ). It's just that "attractiveness" comes in different form now. Bd or not...please dont cry over it. You are certainly attractive ok. Dont need bd to confirm chop that. Just keep yourself still well groomed and well rested and you will be glowy.

Hmm.. good that your hubby comes frank. However, how about ask him dont go such places since I can see that it makes your uncomfortable? (This is just me. I will divorce my hubby if he goes there with friends. Or worse, alone. But like I said this is just me!! ).
    Haha, indeed im very unhappy but with no choice, cos he classified as company dinner with vendors, so after dinner go drink, just that those colleagues there was unmarried n single, they dont understand how we wifey feels.....

I understand hubby wanna relax abit, cos he have been giving me full attention to my needs..... he need to unwind, im upset because i last receiced his msg for dinner at 720am, and that's it, i only see him at 4am, hp was flat throughout this 8 hours, it really pissed me off, and after drink still have to send them home, wonder y cant they just take cab home themselves.....

Missy10: I think I look like the long type of correction fluid pen with the bump. Hahaha... or a tadpole with legs. :x

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I dont't have sexy time ever since I got my bfp . thought after 1st tri can try but end up gynae say no due to low placenta. not like I want but feel bad for my hubby. anyway he say he also dont't dare to do it because he scared will hurt baby. hahah guys really dont know girls' body good enough . last time he say he cannot imagine baby is covered with sperm. he didn't know it will not even reach the baby

just came back from gynae. couldnt see any sac through vaginal scan. gynae said may be too small to see? so did blood test and results only out later today. if its bad, need go back for another test this monday to see if its ectopic.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:805022
    just came back from gynae. couldnt see any sac through vaginal scan. gynae said may be too small to see? so did blood test and results only out later today. if its bad, need go back for another test this monday to see if its ectopic.
    Hugs! Sac can only be seen at 5-6weeks. Might be too early.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - dont cry! baby can feel you.. try to talk to your hubby & make him understand that his needs can still be relieved by you. wifey having baby is definitely no excuse to go club (long before trying to concieve I have established this in my marriage). & he needs to never have flat batt in hp. what if emergency at home & he is needed? baby on the way he also need to have more responsibilities (at least for me I will remind him that our lives r changing fast). that said, I think you will look great in your battle uniform but erm... dont you need to upsize uniform esp the boobs part? i have so many dresses i cannot wear anymore. my bra circumference went up but cup size still same. sob!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

wantonmee: still early ... thought around 6weeks then can see?

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:805022
    its true too small cant see sac. my nurse didnt let me fix appt until 5w5d. then also no heartbeat yet, & sac was so small. dont worry your blood test will be ok.. relax okie?

tvh & littlej - best to inform your clinic that you've experienced braxton hicks? they can record when it started & the frequency. I chanced upon a blog previously & the mummy thought it was bh but turns out to be early contractions & she had to have injections to delay labour & full bedrest. doc even asked her y didnt go clinic earlier... hmm i got scared of bh since then after reading.. both of you.. take care & rest more! everything do slowly! by the way r you both gonna pop around the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by missA:805020
    I dont't have sexy time ever since I got my bfp . thought after 1st tri can try but end up gynae say no due to low placenta. not like I want but feel bad for my hubby. anyway he say he also dont't dare to do it because he scared will hurt baby. hahah guys really dont know girls' body good enough . last time he say he cannot imagine baby is covered with sperm. he didn't know it will not even reach the baby
    erm missA, weird qn to ask you.. you have no sexy time with hubby but do you help him? does he let you touch him? my hubby refuse to touch me.. or let me touch him!! he keep imagining that he has to face 3 people if he gets naughty with me!! @.@ I can only see him looking delicious in the shower.. now wondering how long can a man go without any activity.

littlehamster - gear up for your taurus baby this cycle!! & superwoman too!! jiayou!

dragontail - I hope the temp stays up up up! AF go away!

quincy - you feeling better from the dizziness?
    littlehamster likes this.

wantonmee: my gynae refuse to see me when i was 4 weeks bcoz she say really cant see anything. but i still insist. she didnt suggest for a blood test for me. i just wanna know what i shld avoid and what i shld eat. end up only manage to see sac at 6 week. all will be fine!

happilymarried: no ... i didn't help him at all.. i just leave it to him and his hands. :P although i know it's unhealthy for the couple but i think some husband can't enjoy if they keep thinking that the baby will be hurt. hope my gynae will give me the go and i will convince mmy husband to BD!

Worthy Lady
    Hi all.. just had my detailed scan and having girl
    .. sonographer complained her hand is not fast enough than baby' movement... my girl keep moving... super active girl.. worry how will she behave at outside...

Gynae just called said blood test is low. Three possibilities, could be still very early, or biochem pregnancy, or my priod will come.. seeing her again in a week or if bleeding occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:805060
    Hi all.. just had my detailed scan and having girl
    .. sonographer complained her hand is not fast enough than baby' movement... my girl keep moving... super active girl.. worry how will she behave at outside...
    Haha..active is good..can feel her moving more often. cant wait for my detailed scan!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee View Post
    yes i was wondering your test indicated 1-2 weeks. is it calculated from LMP?

My last period was 29may.

I believe the cb digi counts from the conceived date.

Wantonmee, take work easy for the next week. Meantime drink more warm water. You will be in my prayer.

So Thelay is with the pink team!! Actually last night I suddenly popped this to hubby from no where. I said "if we ever have a daughter, can we name her Alison?". Just thought this name is beautiful

Next gender reveal is you Rav!! When when?

wontonmee - actually I would have thought gynae would ask you go back do another blood test tomorrow or day after to see the hcg doubling. rather than just sit & wait it out for 1 week. it can be torturous? also, hmm just curious about something, could doc have given prog to support? sometimes some healthy embryos r just lacking in prog support. anyhow, try to rest more this week & warm your tummy. its difficult but must try to relax.

congrays thelay!! a princess!! team pink for the family! now you can start pink shopping!

dragontail - gosh.. I like that name too!! but spelt with a y instead of I.. heehee.. by the way, do you still recall the score board? thelay joins natalie & who else? so exciting! next to reveal will be rav!