Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; congrats thelay~ wantonmee: your period is 36days cycle? 1 week late but still 1-2weeks.. sounds weird. dont think so ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

congrats thelay~

wantonmee: your period is 36days cycle? 1 week late but still 1-2weeks.. sounds weird. dont think so much and keep tummy warm and many bed rest. tell hubby you are queen now~!!

dragontail - yea gynae said such hpt arent accurate and said I could be around 4weeks.

happilymarried - she did mention earlier at the clinic about gg back on monday to take another blood test, but over the phone when she delivered the news she said next saturday. wait it out and see. if period comes = chem preg. if no bleeding = now might be too early, but will also not rule out ectopic. so she didnt prescribe prog.. only folic acid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:805075
    So Thelay is with the pink team!! Actually last night I suddenly popped this to hubby from no where. I said "if we ever have a daughter, can we name her Alison?". Just thought this name is beautiful

Next gender reveal is you Rav!! When when?
    Wah...make me gan chiong...hahaha... 2+ more weeks till next appt x_x

just wondering will it help if I keep testing everyday to see if still preggy?

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:805072
    My last period was 29may.
    If you r worried, maybe you can seek 2nd opinion? Ask to wait for a week is very frustrating. Gynae shld be more reassuring. :/

yea I thought of that since theres one near by place..

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:805071
    Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee View Post
    just came back from gynae. couldnt see any sac through vaginal scan. gynae said may be too small to see? so did blood test and results only out later today. if its bad, need go back for another test this monday to see if its ectopic.
    yes i was wondering your test indicated 1-2 weeks. is it calculated from LMP?
    you have to add another two weeks to the reading for cb digital. .

http://www.clearblue.com/ca/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 05-07-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Dear wantonmee, yes please go see another gynae ok. Near your place that one also can. Just seek 2nd opinion is always good.

I dont think you need to POAS everyday to see if still preggie. From personal experience, I did that in the last BFP because gynae told me my sac has 50/50 chance of development. I just needed to know that half of a chance, day by day (I know how you feel). And I had many cheapie hpts. For my case, it was a non viable pregnancy. Nothing could be done for it to stick no matter what. Even when I was spotting and the MC was already in process, my HPT was still positive. And this hormone will still stay in the body for a while even though one had already miscarriaged.

So I feel dont stress yourself in the peeing thing. Go see another gynae now and perhaps get some hormone support to pull through. Have to stay positive!

Edited : oh ya, my gynae back then did give me progesterone pills.

Do I tell 2nd gynae that I already did a blood test today and came back low? Cus I dont think neighbourhood clinic can have blood test result back within a day right?

Happilymarried, heheeh! nice! Alyson... so pretty already.

Blue Team:
    Littlej
    TVH
    MissA

Pink Team:
    Natalie
    Thelay

Next : Rav!

wantonmee, good to tell them what test/result you have just done. Maybe they will do a scan for you again. And also, ask them to prescribe you progesterone pills.

I doubt you need to do another blood test today. Did you have the test result? Ask gynae if you can do the test tomorrow or Monday. This is so that you can compare it with the result you have got today.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:805104
    Do I tell 2nd gynae that I already did a blood test today and came back low? Cus I dont think neighbourhood clinic can have blood test result back within a day right?
    Let them know whatever tests that you did, what supps they gave you. Praying for you dear.

Imperial Concubine

wantonmee: if you are worried hurry see another gynae today. as its already Friday... my previous gynae got let me do blood test on the day itself and the next day (its more pricy but you can just know it immediately on second day, I went to do blood test in morning and I got my results at noon). or why not ask your gynae if you can take another blood test tomorrow to see if hcg doubles? since she already have your Hcg report for today test. if not you get the copy frm her and go another clinic to test tomorrow.

Worthy Lady

Wantonmee, rest well and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

you can do HCG at hospital 24hr clinic. that time I went east shore during CNY and they still manage to give me back results on the very same day.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

wantonmee: previously, i went GP on Fri, take result on sunday, happy got hcg, gave blood test result to polyclinic on monday, refer to Kandang Kerbau Hospital, same day go Kandang Kerbau Hospital, another blood test, hcg drops and mc....

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:805027
    missy10 - dont cry! baby can feel you.. try to talk to your hubby & make him understand that his needs can still be relieved by you. wifey having baby is definitely no excuse to go club (long before trying to concieve I have established this in my marriage). & he needs to never have flat batt in hp. what if emergency at home & he is needed? baby on the way he also need to have more responsibilities (at least for me I will remind him that our lives r changing fast). that said, I think you will look great in your battle uniform but erm... dont you need to upsize uniform esp the boobs part? i have so many dresses i cannot wear anymore. my bra circumference went up but cup size still same. sob!
    No need to upsize the uniform, the boob part let it be fuller, more seductive. Hehehehe....

I bought some seamless bra from sorella.... but sad to say the biggest cup is C

@missy10: uniqlo the wireless bra quite good to wear. very soft also. can try!

Wanton mee - you might wish to get the results from your first gynae (you paid for it you should get a copy). take the results and seek a second opinion. If I were you, I'd go to the gynae at glen e tomorrow morning to get the results... Then if you want- see another gynae at glen e (since you already at glen e) with the results. See what the second gynae says. I reckon you should be given progesterone... Seems a bit funny to sit and wait For a week. who is this gynae btw?

littlej: i have the same thinking as yours, the progesterone part. although i maybe thinking about it too simply because i am not a doctor.

i have a senior who will surely be hospitalized for 2 weeks every year. i am wondering if she is going for iui/ivf. i cannot ask her because too sensitive.

Missy10 - please dont't cry. You wouldn't a crybaby right!

For me - erm well my old man can disappear one whole day - no sight no sound. Play golf, dinner then dont know drinks or coffee or what they do... By the time he gets back - I will be blissfully asleep. And I can dont hear from him for the entire day. Also, my old man sometimes need to entertain clients too. And they go to ktv with women like tiananmen or Vegas or orchard ktv - and well- because he is with clients - I dont't call him or even SMS him - unless absolutely urgent. Not even those "good night" msg. For me - I know how inconvenient it can be when you are at a work function and/or dinner and drinks with clients and/or with friends - and you have to check your phone. I find that it is socially not right especially at work functions.

I guess the upside is - if I do contact him whilst he is out entertaining or golfing - then he knows it is ultra urgent that's why he will respond immediately, or almost immediately. And if I need him home even when he is out - he will be home cuz he knows it is important and urgent.

So ya - for me - I trust he will not betray my trust. I have faith in him that he wouldn't. He can have his man time and I can have my woman time.

That's my story anyway.

Happilymarried - think tvh is due two weeks after me.

Hmm. So I gather not many are having sex during pregnancy. I thought must still continue on as before.. But Actually now I am abit scared after the cramping. But at the same time I am also too lazy to serve him orally and/or too messy and ley chey to have the by-product squirt elsewhere... Easier just to y'know do it the usual way... Heheh - does it sound as if i am taking the lazy and easy way out - cuz yes, I am!!!

thanks for all the advice everyone. am still contemplating listening to my body and let it tell me whats gonna happen.. or maybe tomorrow morning ill just change my mind and pop by gynae.

shes mary yang at glene.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:805194
    Happilymarried - think tvh is due two weeks after me.

Hmm. So I gather not many are having sex during pregnancy. I thought must still continue on as before.. But Actually now I am abit scared after the cramping. But at the same time I am also too lazy to serve him orally and/or too messy and ley chey to have the by-product squirt elsewhere... Easier just to y'know do it the usual way... Heheh - does it sound as if i am taking the lazy and easy way out - cuz yes, I am!!!
    Didnt experience any cramping during or after bd but I will feel raw down there after. Diesnt seem like I am dry coz feel raw even with love also. Not so enjoyable. But still horny ... -_-" my hubby dont even let me give him oral or anything :x

littlej: i give my man the liberty for his entertainment purpose too. because like once if i am pregnant i think i will not be convenient. but i often remind him, in sweetness (because men likes sweetness) that whatever he do, remember that he has a wife at home and remember to come home.

rav3naers: me now cramping at 4dpo. happens everytime t-tc.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 05-07-2013 at 07:37 PM.