Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Shez:805410 So I just bought the kidney tonic. Is it near to boil with pork? Or chicken ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez:805410
    So I just bought the kidney tonic. Is it near to boil with pork? Or chicken can? The thing is that my man usually doesn't take the meat in boiled soup!
    No meat also can. Vegetarian version

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Actually I was contemplating whether to buy huiji waist tonic ornt...

Here's my liver soup. Yumyum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130706_192008.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	107700  
    quincy1986 likes this.

oh i hate this 2ww. growing plump again from all the increase in appetite

i miss gym~~
    Last edited by quincy1986; 06-07-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:805415
    rav - I miss shopping in bkk too!! actually dont have to shop the whole day right? can walk half a day, then relax in hotel for some spa or go leisure swimming in hotel pool... ahh... I also wanna go.. but I have a feeling my doc may not agree.. hmm... I shall ask her on monday!
    Gian gian gian...today went orchard gaigai...only got the uniqlo ultra light bra. Its a godsend. Really comfortable wireless but good support w cleavage. Hurhur... Boobies doesn't hurt or itch at the end of the day as much as my old bras. But not cheap. Wonder how many bras I have to buy thru the whole pregnancy. O_o

I can forget about going Bkk. My old man is like, "Wa no ... Walk too much no good... Then people knock into you how..."... It is fated for me to stay in singapura...

Happilymarried - hmm. It feels a bit different from first trime expansion (for me at least)... This time, it feels heavier and so there is like this weight sitting on it whilst being stretched. I dont't know if I am making any sense... I wonder if my panties are too tight too... The waist band of mu old panties sits below tummy and when I sit down... Sometimes I find this uncomfortable pain after sitting for too long... Hahaha!!

Uniqlo - I only bought the airlism camisole with built in padding. That has been my bra for the past few months! So i Am like some old man or young girl who wears a singlet Underneath my top =p Sounds like the bra is good... But I already bought like 5 camisoles ... And I doubt my boobies will remain this size forever...

Happilymarried - ya me 27 weeks now... So scary! 13 more weeks to the end!

Btw. - I wanna take maternity photoshoot. Any recommendations anyone?

Me me me also longing to go bkk again! I dont mind to go alone but cant take leave for the next couple of months at least.

Starting to spot tonight. Will see my gynae first thing on monday morning.

Just watched the minions. Wanted to zz halfway. This one is over kiddish for me, especially the minions.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav & littlej - your bras & singlet bras are a future investment for no. 2!! heehee

littlej: my friend's photo boutique is considered a "budget" shop but his photo taking skills are good though. if you interested can pm me. no obligation

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I used huiji waist tonic to marinate chicken drumsticks with a bit of soya sauce and then steamed it. Turned out pretty good. If your man doesn't dare drink the waist tonic on its own, try adding to your cooking or soup.

Oh I simply love uniqlo's ultra light bras...so comfy....I just bought one more today! I think I can still wear after birth cos my cup size never increase, only became a tinny winny bit fuller..so I got no problem with bras no longer fitting after birth... sigh....and I realised I got too many bras...now I lack panties cos current ones starting to get tight...

Yup happilymarried, I'm approaching 30 weeks...kinda excited....actually I'm more excited about taking that 16 weeks off work...the thought of having not to work is very high!!!

Happilymarried - hahaha my old man doesn't want #2. He feels both of us are too old to manage a #2. He is 38 and I am turning 35 soon =)

I should check out uniqlo tomorrow. Hee hee. Tvh -i can now fit into a c cup! but i suspect that one cut a bit small. anyway... my first c cup bra. hahahaha!!! But I think I more of a b (so went up one size)...

Btw I think giordano ladies has nice pieces that can fit as maternity and post maternity. My colleague is a fan of giordano ladies and the clothes seem quite "leng leng" and stylish. Not cheap though but if can wear post maternity then worth the investment. Maybe I should checkout tomorrow.

But - I am supposed To stop shopping!!!

I just packed my kitchen... Geez, threw away many maggi mee. Expired liaoz... Got a whole lot more expiring in aug (I am such a junkie I know)... May give the cleaners if I see them tomorrow...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej, envy envy!! I also want a C! Still a B now....very upset...dont know baby can see my boobs if I want to latch him next time....maybe too small he can't see...so sad

Hahahah!! Tvh baby so small and placed so near - boobs will appear like mountains to him... Just whether it is mt Kinabalu or mt Everest. I now b - happy like a lark cuz can try no padding bra!! Hahaha. Think the c is a smaller sized bra...

Did you all see the childcare abuse that happened at my first skool toa payoh? Teacher is named siti hadjiah. She got caught on CCTV, poor kid had a fractured shin. Parents were so traumatized. Go search for "bogus love" user on Facebook. The dad posted the CCTV videos - super heart wrenching.

Now I wish I can quit and be a stay at home mum.

my friend say she will not go to 1 with malay teacher. sorry no offense just my friend''s thinking

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:805394
    Missy10: have you got history of anemia?
    I dont't have history, just certain blood count is low, so to double confirm, btw all mummies under Kandang Kerbau Hospital are required to check on this... its heavily subsidized, only $15 to check whether are you a carrier....

Another test to buy peace of mind.....

And its not anemia, just got to do with genes....

TVH: B is just nice for a man

Good morning. Just done my morning walk. And just saw the clip on the abused child @ the care centre. This is horrifying for the poor boy. If I am the parent, I will sue her till nothing left. But it sure doesnt make the child feel any better Read that the parents said the child kept waking up and crying every half hour. So heartbreaking.

Oh gee.... TVH has 10 more weeks to go and littlej 13?? Where did time go?? So exciting to be counting down to finally meet the boys

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Good morning!!

I have my reservations about childcare and infantcare too. My hubby's colleague said he sent his baby to infantcare and a few weeks later, he discovered his baby became more and more dazed. After just a month, he took him out of infantcare completely, but he had to forgo the money paid as it needs at least a 3mth commitment.

Haha dragontail, you got it the opposite! I'm left with about 15 weeks, littlej should be about 13 weeks cos she's 2 weeks earlier than me!

i saw that clip too and wonder y that child deserves a different treatment from other children.

my current colleague's child also. her boy is just a little active and just a little more noisy but the caretaker there calls him a naughty boy. from then, he has been classified as naughty boy by his fellow classmates. he went home depressed since then.

perhaps i am just a little lucky at this point. my ex-colleague is having his child at 1 infant care near me and he said his child is very cheerful since. i am attracted to go to that infant care.

i hope the staff stays just as trusting as my friend has known them.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 07-07-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Ohh hhehe bad memory here, TVH. That's like REALLY fast too! So you are going to take that 16weeks leave entitlement at one go?

If it's my turn, I think I might split it. 4 months consecutive stay at home mum is very alluring.... but I am thinking maybe just take 12 weeks and then I have 4 weeks in my pocket when I need it within the year.

But I dont know.... maybe I will then be so attached to my baby I cant bear to go back to work too soon!

dragontail - af aint here yet?

I also saw the clips on childcare abuse. my kid's also in my first skool infant care but glad to say hes enjoying and the teachers are friendly so far. hr also looks forward to going to school whoch I guess is a good sign.

2nd gynae gave me duphaston. contemplating whether to go for blood test again at first gynae tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    I dont't have history, just certain blood count is low, so to double confirm, btw all mummies under Kandang Kerbau Hospital are required to check on this... its heavily subsidized, only $15 to check whether are you a carrier....

Another test to buy peace of mind.....

And its not anemia, just got to do with genes....
    Yes I think this is a common test (but not sure if it's a S.O.P at other clinics too). I think I had done it during my yearly check up just few months before I saw my gynae for the first time at Kandang Kerbau Hospital last year. I showed him my medical report, therefore a few tests I didnt have to do again. But I was made to do blood test for diabetes because I had sugar in my urine. That's one of my biggest worries. My family line has no history of diabetes though. But gestational diabetes can happen especially in older women. Test result came out ok but you'll never know until one hits pregnancy. Scary to read too much!

wantonmee (geez always feel hungry replying to you), AF hasnt shown. I was expecting it to come full blown today. But wiped whole morning and still nothing. I am 15DPO (miracle my LP so long!). The spotting was very little last night. I have also stopped temping, till approaching O.

I feel this child abuse case is purely an isolated one. It wont be fair to jump to conclusion every of its centre has an abuser (err be in whatever race). So comforting to know your boy is happy going to school! How old is he may I know?

I think you can do a blood test again tomorrow. Did you happen to have your blood checked yesterday?

are you going to test?!?! heh or wait another week? auper kanchiong for you babe!

didnt do a blood test ytd, may be too quick to give any good result change I reckon? ytd still couldnt see any sac got mc for next three days as doc advised bedrest. thats why thought of doing another blood test tomorrow at first gynae to compare results. I truly hope its too early to see anything. staying positive thus far!

my boy is turning 15months in two weeks

All the signs I have = AF coming . Dont think it means anything else. I think I'm having longer LP this time is because this new gynae gave me omega oil. I read that it can lengthen LP.

Yes still too early to see sac at this time. I surely think you can go have a blood test done tomorrow. I reckon can get result within same day?

Awww 15months is fun to play with!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quincy, the childcare is near where you live? If so, can let me know the name and address of the place cos I rem you live near where I live too? Is it infantcare or childcare? I trust recommendations than just purely reading reviews online...

I went for glucose test to check for gestational diabetes last week too , results came back ok.

Dragontail, maybe this month got chance? I pray your AF stays far far away!!!! I will be taking my 16 weeks at one go because I want to spend time with my baby. In fact, I was thinking of extending it with my annual leaves....hehehe

Wantonmee, I was given Duphaston during my first trimester too. It is supposed to help support the pregnancy. When I first requested for scan at 5 weeks, I was warned I might not see sac too, and if I did, it was just luck. Maybe it is really still very early for you
    Last edited by TVH; 07-07-2013 at 10:17 AM.