Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Welcome amaryllis !! Baby dust to you!! I am late for 8days still no sign of Af, still tested bfn. ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Welcome amaryllis !! Baby dust to you!!

I am late for 8days still no sign of Af, still tested bfn. I had diarrhea and with fever 38.5deg. I read from some forum and they mentioned diarrhea is one of the early pregnancy symptoms but yet tested negative. Went for GP at my hometown in Johor and told him my condition. He asked whether I need to do pg test? I told him I tested bfn few hours ago and he said in that case, no need to test anymore. I asked him whether do I need to do blood test and he replied : what for?? No need to! If period dont't come, then just wait for it till it come. I was like super pissed off...super not encouraging at all. Anyway, I remind him to prescribe those pills that are safe for pregnancy.

Feeling better now but my tummy bit gassy. I thought AF cmg as i feel my cervix bit open but bit relieve when i still have creamy, thick CM (sorry tmi! ) I'm going to repeat my home pregnancy test again 2ml morning. Hopefully good news?? Haih...sometimes feeling bit negative. This month might not be my month!

Seeing dragon tail and wantonmee taking mc tomorrow, I feel like taking mc as well to do blood test or see gynae! It's just nightmare while waiting for results. Be it AF or BFP just come!

Sorry for my grumpiness

CherrieJoy
    go to a normal family doctor to order a hcg blood test.

you can request from your gynae also.

no offense but would you like to get a gynae in singapore?

one of our fellow member here also had fever when she tested positive

thanks littlehamster! same to you!

Worthy Lady

Hello, I have no choice to visit the GP as I was back at hometown for weekend. Feverish and diarrhea made me so unwell! I have one gynae whom i see during my mc earlier @ Thomson Women Clinic which is nearby where I stay here.
    i wanted to do hcg test cuz my earlier mc was cuz of low hcg and ended up cant support my pregnancy. Hubby keep saying I'm impatient! Really feel lost sigh

Female Attendant
    Thank you all for your warm welcome n baby dusts! Hehe
    Cherriejoy: baby dust to you too! I hope you get a bfp soon! do not b negative bout it. Theres still hope since your Af hasnt come=) this is your ? month trying?

Worthy Lady

Amaryliss : Thanks! Through this kind of forum we would be able to encourage each other ! Thanks Quincy as well . This is my 2nd month trying after my mc in Feb13. Last month thought was month but ended up AF did show up. Mind has been running wildly and looking for forum on any success stories like my case. Chances I wd still say 50% 50% hehe...

should I let my hubby know that I'm doing hcg blood test or just go without his knowledge? I dont't want him to feel disappointed if results turns up negative and I've pre empt him that AF cmg cmg.. He likes kids so much!!

Dragontail - no af is a good sign! But erm blood with poo is not a good sign... But one off should be ok . To dragontail - "Af af please go away, come again 9 months later... " (sung to the tune of rain rain go away...)

Happilymarried - hahaha! Yes check out giordano ladies!!! but you havent crossed first trimester yet right? do you wanna let the sales ppl know you are preggers so they know what to choose for you? otherwise - i tell you - everything looks leng leng... hahaha. I usually find giordano ladies in sg quite ex so usually only window shop there.. but now with sale I find it quite reasonable but i wouldnt say it is cheap like you wont find $20 tops... after 50%, a top can cost about $60+ or more. But to me - quality is really good - those tops I bought 2 years ago still maintain shape after machine wash countless times and never become 毛毛!

Another place you can check out is muji. They have this shirt tunic - kinda like a shirt dress with pockets - $79. In grey and white. Think that is a pretty good investment. Cuz can wear now and post pregnancy (got buttons) - it is non maternity wear but quite leng leng.. and can match with leggings (long enough) or jeans... i bought small size FYI. Muji also sells maternity leggings - $19 per pair. Muji also has longer tops (including tshirts) which I find useful for the growing bump...

*can you tell I love shopping and I am using this pregnancy as an excuse to shop even more*

Cherruejoy: c your gynae asap for a hcg test so that if you r indeed preggers, you can be put on progesterone asap babydust to you!

Cherriejoy - I agree should see a doc in sg. Nothing against jb docs but I remembered someone in this forum who went to see a doc in jb but the doc was not very good...

Worthy Lady

I very hiao, just received my hpt strips and just do testing. still negative sienz. Thanks all for giving me encouragement!

Was wondering when is the best time to see gynae? I'm just afraid AF cmg ( I am mindful that AF might come as I feel my cervix is slightly open but I noticed I had thick and creamy mucus) , and I hold back the thought of seeing gynae for hcg blood test.

How how?? By the way, I have some progesterone pills left for my first BFP .. I'm thinking of taking it now hahaha * I'm being my own gynae haha

Cherrie, like most of the ladies here have shared, please see a sg gynae for the blood work. And dont take progesterone medicine when you aint preggie (at least not yet that you know of). Progesterone will delay your Af, making things more agonising for you without knowing what's the reason of the missed Af at this point.

Just came back from car wash and my panty liner is spotted. Will see if it comes full force tomorrow. I think tomorrow I will guai guai go work in the morning. If I see heavy flow later in the day then I will go to the gynae. Wantonmee, sorry maybe cant meet you in the morning. Hehehe.

Worthy Lady

Hi dragontail : yeap yeap.. Noted seriously! Will try to see gynae tml I hope ..

Good gal, Cherrie

Ha! Littlej I can so very tell. Lately my hubby also has been encouraging me to do online shopping a lot because he orders stuff from usa via vpost and he says just order what I need so the combined shipping can be more "worth it". Aiyo I have been ordering again nail polishes, cosmetics, 有的没的东西。Not expensive buys but very satisfying.

choy! dont want to see you at glene nonetheless! cus itll mean af has come right. so nahh. I rather wait a few more days then see you there!

will call gynae tomorrow morning to see if she thinks another blood test is truly necessary or wait til saturday appt..

poor wantonmee you gonna be poked and poked. *sayang*

CherrieJoy
    you ask to tell your hubby or not. if i were you i will go ahead myself.

Cherriejoy - well - I only went to see gynae when I had a positive hpt. And I used clear blue to test. So if I were you, maybe you might want to test with clear blue and if positive then see gynae. Not that I doubt non-clearblue but well clearblue supposedly the most accurate?!?

Hee hee Dragontail - you need more nail polishes to do those beautiful nails!

Worthy Lady

Littlej : I've also tested with ClearBlue few last Mon, negative as well.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    hi cherriejoy - in terms of accuracy I think clearblue is the best (tho I never used one before heh - me cheapo), but a hcg blood test is the best way to go.. especially if you r late. if you do in the morn at any gp clinic, you should be able to get the blood tests by afternoon. good luck dear! also prog pills cant anyhow take cuz it will wreak your normal cycle..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    littlej - hahaha you r our dearest shopping queen indeed! I love to shop too.. but you know the thing with new apartments these days.. the wardrobe space is just so tiny!! so annoying right? & hubby is also not too typical for a guy.. he has lots of clothes which he refuses to throw away.. always say he can still wear.. so my shopping is limited to my space at home.. have been packing bags of stuff to give my helper.. but still have so much! haha

oh.. & I finally did a merlion last night! my very first! haha.. not a good feeling.. not due to nausea.. but still.. its going down in my calendar on 7/7! it was becuz I simply couldn't digest those dumb ikea meatballs which I used to love last time. I need to choose my food more wisely in future...

Happilymarried: sayang. Try not to take heavy meals. Hope that your ms will pass soon. Take care. Drink more fluids.

i guess you guys are wise to switch to a preferred gynae.

when my friend was having a boy, she was seeing this gynae who look so indifferent. when she tested positive, the gynae did not let her feel the assurance at all. he just said wait till the pregnancy stabilised then you come back and see me again. i think at that time she only think about listening to doctor and didnt think of changing.

when she was having bad M/S, the gynae just nagged her, "i have known of couples trying 10 odd years and here you r complaining of m/s." and my friend was thinking yeah whatever i just feel sick.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Quincy: Thats appalling. I would change gynae immediately. Docs must have good PR skills too. I agree, if you r not comfortable with your gynae. Change! How to trust a gynae with your pregnancy & delivery with that kind of attitude.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Why must it be a Monday today?

Good morning anyway!

Happilymarried, oooohh must be feeling quite sick puking! I really hate the vomiting (the last time I vomited was from being drunk in younger days ). Yes eat more frequent and smaller portion. Loads and loads of fluid too. Maybe honey drink or ginger drink, if you think plain water makes you feel like throwing up too.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good morning!

My boss bad mood. The blues for him. Hope won't kenna from him. Lol

Dragontail: flood ? Will be our question for you everyday lol

hahaha I like that "flood ?"

so dragontail, flood ?