Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Lol ya starting to flood into the red sea. Ha! I hope it comes more later today as I want ...

Lol ya starting to flood into the red sea. Ha!

I hope it comes more later today as I want to see gynae later afternoon. Tomorrow I have a packed day at work so today is better.

Wantonmee so have you checked with your gynae?

Morning!

Hee hee - I like the flood analogy. Dragontail - hope the flood hasn't arrived?

Happilymarried - oh!! I have limited wardrobe space too (filled with my stuff unfortunately). So what I do is everytime I come back with a major shopping acquisition - I will make sure I throw am equal number of stuff away (pass to my pt helper). And I tend to give away stuff I have not't work in a year or more. My old man keeps telling me to give away my old clothes. He is not convinced I will be able to go back to the size I was previously (put in 12.9kg!!)!!!

I am so sleepy... I Was doing research on baby nursery (getting inspiration on how to decorate) until 3am this morning... Yawn.

Oh happilymarried - I only Merlion twice. Hope it will be the same for you! Once was because of a curry bun. Up till now I dont't dare to take curry bun anymore.

Dragontail - I'd rather have a hungover puke or drunk puke than a pregnant puke. Seriously one feels much better after a hungover puking or drunk puke cuz you get rid of the toxins and hey - if it is drunk puke - can go back and drink again!!! But pregnant puke - I felt much worse after the puke and wondering what did I do wrong here =p

Quincy - for the amount of $$$ we pay gynaes, I expect a good professional attitude and service. I will never accept a "I am a superstar" brush me off treatment!!
    quincy1986 likes this.

have not't . just called but no answer. really wanna know the results of the blood test on last friday first.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    thanks rav! yup it was just once.. n I hope it stays just once.. heh

quincy - as long as one is not comfy with that doc, one is entitled to change to another.. its very impt to like n trust the doc. no point feeling angry or upset if have to keep seeing the same lousy doc.

dragontail - yess! my ginger eno really helped last night. that awful bloated feeling was gone pretty fast! let us know how what your doc says. I hope you get lucky with parking at glene later!

wontonmee - still a long way to sat.. r you gonna get a blood test today?
    quincy1986 likes this.

I called and the friday hcg level was 200+ only.. really hope its early preg at 3-4 weeks then considered safe. ughhh shld I go later to know the answer?!?!

Ahhhhh parking at glen e!!! Headache. I hope I can go as first morning patient as we know that's when parking situation is ok. hmmm but I have my weekly team meeting tomorrow morning

Oh gosh I hope I never ever have to puke ever again. Talking about puke, I can almost smell bourbon coke now because to me all drunk puke smells like one. Tmi! So yes I hate bourbon coke.

Wantonmee, aiyo you have not't received your blood test result last fri??

which reminds me the last time I puked was last tues due to drinking -_-' oops

and that my forsy boy was conceived due to too much of vodka cranberry! lol.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee View Post
    I called and the friday hcg level was 200+ only.. really hope its early preg at 3-4 weeks then considered safe. ughhh shld I go later to know the answer?!?!
    wantonmee - for hcg level, the emphasis is usually not be 1st test reseults..but whether it double or triple every 48 - 72 hours..at least this is what my gynae told me previously.

yes may af stay far far away dragontail! well, af and pregnancy symptoms are almost the same ya? heh

yupp blood test can get back result about 3-4 hours later within the day. am just afraid of the result uh! I think I might still go tomorrow. thurs a&e, fri gynae and sat gynae already totalled $500+ but ofcus im not conplaining.

15mth is a total handful! gynae advised not to carry him at all now. abit difficult sometimes uh!

^5 wantonmee my gal is turning 16 mths in a few day

yeah I agree they are a handful when they try to be nottie and wanna carry at times.... I feel the weight now when I carry her .... even tho I am not sure if I am preggy... AF is still not showing tho my tummy do show that I am very very bloated

gynae said I can go for blood test today but only free slot is 245pm. Wont do scanning cus last friday and saturday (2 diff gynaes) scan didnt see any sac so she said three days not much diff. Maybe ill just wait til Saturday then.

wontonmee - y dont you just swing by your gynae's clinic for a blood test? for that you dont need any appt. what natalie said is correct. doesnt matter if hcg starts low. as long as the doubling in within range, it still is a sticky beanie.

actually for me, I went to do blood test at 4 weeks. week 4-6+ were totally silent for me. no signs no ms. I freaked out. so at week 5 (exactly 1 week later), I went back to my clinic for another blood test. heehee.. I didnt share it here at that time cuz afraid you gals will think I am crazy. & the results came back super weird. in 1 week jump fr 1100+ to 18000+. I thought something was so wrong with me. haha.

Babe yours are twins thats why! Nothing weird about it uh!

Wah, so vodka cranberry is xian-dan. Tonight I go drink and bathe in it. Haa!

Those days… I partied hard and could do it 3-4x a week and then still able to go work the next day like nothing had happened. Now, do one time I need 3 weeks to recuperate -_-

Ya, wantonmee, I think you can swing by later to do the blood test to compare with your last Fri’s result.

I have just called my gynae to book for morning slot tomorrow. Will tell my boss this is more important than the meeting Thing is I’m not having much flow as at now. Still very little.

Heh then I see you tomorrow ! Hubby says if I really want to then tomorrow morning he will go w me. Hes just left for work.

wantonmee: haha i just realised your profile picture is 3 pairs of legs. though i cannot really open up and see but it's so cute.

and that my forsy boy was conceived due to too much of vodka cranberry! lol.
    vodka cranberry? dont like that l~eh. you are better than that i know.
    hehehe just kidding just kidding.

(i puked on magarita. dont tell anyone shhh...)

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Backache... since yesterday. So weird. N still having constipation despite normally af come all include poo also all come out.

hehe.. you ladies love alcohol so much? I love my dessert wines & beer. what a weird combi ..

littlehamster - maybe its the chinese meds you r taking? take more fruits n veggies today to ease the poo! I also got confession.. I gave in to my stool softener yesterday n today cuz 3 days no poo...

Worthy Lady

I've just back from gynae. Did blood test and scan as well. My gynae can't detect anything as of now and no sign of auntie coming . Found 2cm cyst which need to monitor further. Anyway, he asked me to wait for blood test results.'if negative , he might want to prescribe hormone pill to induce my AF.

hahahah! back then it was my fav must have drink to go slow in the clubs. then slowly progress to beer, jagerbomb and Martell! those graveyard all that too much for me . Had a waterfall in may (birthday) and got scolded next day by hubby. Obviously drunk and puking in the toilet. Oops. Nowadays I take it slower with wine and beer.

Think ill wait til saturday now; together with a hopeful scanning session

Worthy Lady

Ladies, been having AF-coming like cramps today & d normal 'feeling weird below like mensus came & I dont't have a pad on' feeling. Thing is, my smiley was last tues, and according to FF, AF should only rear it's ugly head on sat?! Arghhh I'm confused!!!

Shez Shez i have the same feeling. but me today only 7dpo. actually i have been feeling this way since the start of my t-tc journey. then end up in af. but then hope this cycle is not the same!

wow so fast you can test this sat

best wishes!
    Last edited by quincy1986; 08-07-2013 at 01:33 PM.

hahahah! back then it was my fav must have drink to go slow in the clubs. then slowly progress to beer, jagerbomb and Martell! those graveyard all that too much for me . Had a waterfall in may (birthday) and got scolded next day by hubby. Obviously drunk and puking in the toilet. Oops. Nowadays I take it slower with wine and beer.
    oh reminds me of that time when they down my hubby with martell dry on our wedding night. so funny~