Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Lovesbaby: hugs. Do stay strong. Seek a second opinion if you think it will affirm your decision. Take care....

Lovesbaby: hugs. Do stay strong. Seek a second opinion if you think it will affirm your decision. Take care.

Lovesbaby, I will choose natural if you are ok with it too. Reasons:
    1. It's non invasive
    2. I dont like "surgery" unless it's absolutely necessary.
    3. Uterus lining will not be scrapped thinner (that's what my sinseh shares).

But the cons of natural is the waiting part. You wont know exactly when the sac will be passed out. And you have to be prepared to see the passed-out remains. I think I read someone from another forum that she took the remain back to the clinic (not sure for what reason). Or you can simply flush it away into the toilet.

I experienced both. Honestly, both are just as painful (heart). Just choose what you think you are more comfortable with. I flushed away the remains in my 2nd mc as it was an empty sac. There was never a heart being developed.

Lovesbaby, my case might be different from yours because mine was a very early detection it was high chance a non viable pregnancy. My gynae still gave me progesterone but he said if it was indeed non viable, it will pass out naturally. Therefore there wasnt any pills to induce my mc.

Take care.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thanks all for the concerns.

Dragontail, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced both scenerios. Sorry I reminded your past.
    But, I really appreciate your sharing. If can, I wish also to go via the normal as I dont want to go through the surgery, cannot bear the thought.
    If natural, just wait? Is there any medicine to eat to speed up the process? The wait is also a pain, constantly reminding me my baby is gg to be pass out.

Happilymarried, for now, please dont think too much. There will always be questions we cant find "right" answers. I know it's painful....trust that time will heal. And the kicking baby inside will be glad to know mummy heals soon too. Please take good care of yourself.

Lovesbaby, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. And I like those ladies going through the same as I did to remember that time will heal, and we women are emotionally stronger than we thought we are.

For your case, if you have decided to go natural, talk to your gynae. I read that there is pills to induce the process. You may want to ask gynae more on what to expect. (Timeline/any pain involved/have someone with you if the process is short/etc).

Happilymarried: Life is unpredictable. As much as it griefs you, remember that twin a is a fighter and you need to be strong for him/her. Mummy must be a fighter too! Allow yourself time to gather your emotions and charge forward. We r all here to support you!

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, thanks for sharing. I have made a appt with another gynac for a second opinion tomorrow.
    Hope everything is fine.

Happily Married, I found this link by accident and do read the motivating story at the end, the lady who lose one of the twins got it back again 2 yrs later.
    This link is motivating to all the mothers who has suffered a loss before.

Erin Pavlina
    littlehamster likes this.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Oh lovesbaby, so touching. I remember my previous mc, now need to call the baby soul back to us...

Thanks lovebaby, for the article. I teared while reading it.

Stay strong, everyone.
    lovesbaby likes this.

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, not to worry if the yuan fen is still there, I believe he/she will return and a healthy one this time.

Just spoke to the gyna nurse, she said I just need to wait for the menses to come.
    littlehamster and lishan0613 like this.

Imperial Concubine

Lovesbaby: sorry to hear that. I would suggest let it naturally like what dragontail said. My gynae also dont recommend me for d n c when I was in same situation with you last yr. For my gynse she gave me medication to insert into my vaginal to induce cramps n let the clot pass out. you can check with the gynae about this method. dont go for d n c if you can as its still a surgery cox it scrap the uterus lining. Although letting it natural you will have very bad cramps but its just for the day n you be fine. After which do a mini confinement yourself eat better food daily n nourish yourself.

for my case...i have been spotting, but it did stopped for a few days after im on progesterone. then last saturday, i started having fever and my spotting came back, and it was more n more.
    i went to my gynae last monday, we did see a sac from the scan and i went back on wed again to check, but the sac wasnt growing. then on thursday, i experience abdominal pain and lots of blood just gush out, and i know it's gone.
    friday went back to my gynae and she did a scan saying that the sac is gone but there were some stuff left inside my womb, hence she suggest that i go thru d&c. i should be on my 6th week yesterday...sighz.

i'm doing a mini confinement now by my mother in law. and im looking at going back to work next week.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    thanks ladies for all your kind words. you make me cry even more. heh. i just cannot rub out their images in my mind. twin a was waving madly as if saying mummy im doing well n twin b was in a kneeling position as if saying im sorry mummy. my sweet baby. its just so hard to think that less than 2 weeks ago I saw them on 3d scan both with healthy heartbeats.

keikokon & shez - breast tenderness n light plain discharge r good signs. I had a bit of both. plus fatigue. so rest well for the next week or so ya? quincy n momomum too! momomum aren't you late for af already?

Yes, I am late for af and very bloated, was waiting for af as my temp dip and dip for the past few days. I am quite sure I am out but still hoping it's a BFP. I will test by this Sat if the little red witch doesn't visits

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    lovesbaby - thanks for the link. made me teary eye again.

dragontail - how did your appt go? scan ok? its not as yucky as imagined right? or was it? I had many many cd1/2 scans before....

rav & dragontail - thanks i will try my best but its not easy. my hubby has been great. but he keeps wanting me to put attention now on my little twin a but I'm so afraid that twin b will be forgotten by him. I will never forget my twin b ever. I'm still in so much so much pain. my baby already had head arms n legs at 10 weeks. only he/she was no longer moving.

lovesbaby & lishan - I get how you must be feeling right now. its terrible pain & I'm trying so hard to heal. I hope we can heal together.

lovesbaby - remember to go back for a scan after the bleeding to check if everything has cleared. this is to prevent future infection in the womb if I'm not wrong..

thanks ladies, for letting me pour my sadness here.

happilymarried....cheer up babe! i know this is gonna be hard, but please try! we are all here to support each other. jiayou!

Dr Chew asks me not to take bazhen/danggui/dom/yomeishu/lingzhi. This is because I have fibroids. My fibroids are small so dont go and make them bigger by taking those herbs above. Word for word

Today's check seems all ok. To see him when I get +opk. So my egg will be checked (of course due to my age, he is also concerned on the quality of my eggs). To clear army on cd9, 12 and 14. I usually o on 18. He wants us to bd/s only near o day. So that hubby's sperm will be stronger. Hubby has tentex and another liquid medicine (for more energised sex). And he says dont need oysters (sorry hubby). He asks how's my hubby's reaction to the tentex. I replied "very horny" with a chuckle. He said yes tentex does that. "Horny is good", he adds on.

I have 3 medicines. Dha, and one for more ewcm (7days only. Starting from tonight) and one for improved fertility (I read that it can be given to women with pcos).

Worthy Lady

Qnissim: Ok, thanks for your advice. I will check with the gyna tomorrow on the other insertion of pill to let the clot pass out.
    Just now, I am still crying n feeling loss. Called my husband and he asked me to divert attention and watch running man. Its really scary just waiting...

Lishan: Sorry to ask, you mean if pass out not complete still has to do d&c? OMG! you jiayou k. you do well the mini confinement.

Happily married, sorry I made you tear again. I meant to encourage you. Yes, lets heal together and yes I will go back to scan if the clot passes out.

lovesbaby: yes...thats what my gynae says. but she did not mention anything about the pill to let the clot pass out , so d&c is the only option that she has given me.
    you too must take care of your body and rest well. jiayou!
    lovesbaby likes this.

lovesbaby - =) the article was heart warming. I was already calling my baby b the whole night to come back to mummy. my hubby kept saying how my baby b is so thoughtful and well behaved. my hubby said baby b loved us so much that he/she made the decision for us rather than us having to face the decision later on. haha that didnt make me feel that much better tho.. cuz I only wanted my sweet darling back even more.

dragontail - what was your 3rd med? I also took something called l-arginine pills. but later on my doc increased to l-arginine pills & saizen injection as saizen was more effective for me. haha no more stinky herbs for you! or was it chix essence that you dont like? oh did you check about chix essence too?

We are trying to concieve-ing!

happilymarried: i know it's easier said than done but remember twin a is growing for twin b ok

lishan - you living east side too right? the sky has been pouring tears for hours since early morn..not sure if over at your area also pouring? do keep yourself warm. you must tiao your body up now! me on the other hand dont know what to do.. no longer feel those great hunger pangs...

*double post*

lovesbaby - lets do the waiting game together. =) im also told to wait n rest til next appt next week. try to take naps cuz crying really tires the eyes n mind so much.