Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Oh typo error. E or F...they are huge. Hehhee. Actually I dont remember my boob size went up during my ...

Oh typo error. E or F...they are huge. Hehhee.

Actually I dont remember my boob size went up during my first bfp till 12weeks. So I'm not those lucky few who are gifted with bigger booby when preggie!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    oh littlej, missed out your question.. yup if my baby a is a princess... her name will start with an A. coincidentally dragontail & I love the same baby girl name! =) I chose a name starting with A becuz of dr ann & also my excellent embryologist angela. both of them are really superb medical professionals who have helped me so much.
    lishan0613 likes this.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

happily married: what if it's a boy? what would you name him?

Wow lishan... E cup!!!! It will not go down so fast, like a month or 2 for your body to know that you have lost your baby, just like when I stop breastfeeding, mine only reduce back after 1 month plus and the size goes down slowly.... your lucky hubby will be enjoying the nice size for a month ... kekekeke

Quincy: Yar. Gynae say a cup a day is fine. I get bad migraine without my morning caffeine fix.

Happilymarried, it's my hubby's side that gives names starting with A. So all the aunts/uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, etc have names with A, be it boy or gal. My mother in law/father in law/sister In law/hubby also are A

We are trying to concieve-ing!

lishan0613: !!!!! my ex col say big one can tie down hubby. but is it very heavy? i keep hearing people say the bigger it is the heavier

happilymarried: hahaha wow i think i first time saw E in this thread

rav3naers: your doctor so encouraging but my mom takes coffee too. so my skin dark dark one (just a myth)

Lishan: *whistle* order victoria's secret bras. Pretty and sure have your size. Gear up for your next mission. Plus a little retail therapy to get your mind off things.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

if i am D, E, F my man will go crazy hahaha

i wanna see baby pics too..

Kate middleton gonna give birth soon!! so excited.. dont know what they will name their child

lishan - haha.. your wonder boobs r making everyone so excited! thanks for sharing... n making me laugh a bit. heh.. I'm deflating a lil.. in tummy n in boobs.. but hopefully I can be back on track real soon! jiayou my darling twin a. mummy loves you just as much as twin b. oh for boy name? hehe.. I never thought of boy names yet.. may leave it to hubby.. but he surely come up with something silly! what about you? do you have baby names yet? it could motivate you & hubby.

how about you ladies? prepared any baby names yet? otherwise once give birth.. I think hospital will tag the baby by serial number n mum n dad's surname.. issit?

Quincy: My gynae's personality is very motherly & reassuring plus always c her with a gentle smile.
    Skin dark dark? I actually prefer darker skin, I used to swim alot & love my tan. Now look like steamed chicken. Hahaha...I also pester my hubby to get a tan when he start to reflect light. Hurhur...I call him my delicious chocolate :x

Happilymarried: you r strong. Twin A will grow well for twin b's sake. Have faith! Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:806529
    Happilymarried, the pain wont go away overnight. Give yourself a little more time on this. Good that hubby is there for you to go through this recovery phase with you. Hugs.

I second that...request to see beanie pics coming up!
    thanks dragontail. I hope your next bfp is a sticky healthy one. maybe a kicker like rav's baby & lil muffin. sorry to remind you of your previous losses. =( so roughly when r you gonna O this cycle?

thanks rav by the way is your appt next tue? I recall its on tuesdays? or has my memory failed me.. hehe.. my hubby has always been steam chicken type. even after sun tanning.. he will be pink for 2 days (like a piggy!) then back to his white chocolate.. I always count his moles cuz they are so bright n clear on his skin! haha

i can see that you all are very excited about my cup size...and it's really makes me laugh from all your comments. LOL!

MMM: thanks dear...i was hoping to wear back my old bra loh...otherwise i dont have much options available, i only have 2pcs 80E bra in my wardrobe now.

quincy: i tink it's still manageable, i have been carrying my heavy boobs for my life, so its kinda like used to it already.
    hahaha...dont like that ...i dont want to be an E also loh...the bras available in the market for this sizing is all damn auntie one.

rav3naers: spent too much on docs for the past 3 weeks ...i dont dare to buy anything now

happilymarried: i havent think of the names yet ...but my hub does have something in mind, but i cannot rememeber the name . haha!
    that day i was chatting with my friends on baby names...and we thought Maximilano sounds corny, but i tink there are really ppl who call their boy tht name. *just saying* *random*

Happilymarried, I am totally alright talking about my past misses. Not as in like happy-alright of course... but comfortable-alright

I should O on 25Jul. I will start OPK on 22Jul night (so far my OPK and O are quite in sync). Once positive, I will visit my gynae.

Oh one thing my gynae corrected me yesterday. I showed him my BBT. I confidently said "oh I know I have ovulated on this date", because FF says so mah. He said "no, not necessary". Oops. That's why the scanning of the egg will be a better prediction on when I will be O-ing.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:806566
    thanks rav by the way is your appt next tue? I recall its on tuesdays? or has my memory failed me.. hehe.. my hubby has always been steam chicken type. even after sun tanning.. he will be pink for 2 days (like a piggy!) then back to his white chocolate.. I always count his moles cuz they are so bright n clear on his skin! haha
    Wah...you still can remember that my appts are on tues. I dont even remember mentioning it here. Wahaha... my memory has failed me many times recently -_-"

Next appt is for detailed scan on 23rd jul tues.

Hurhur. you count moles, I count my hubby's white hair. :x
    Last edited by rav3naers; 10-07-2013 at 01:50 PM.

maixmilano? seriously? So in short can I call the boy Maxi? Milan? Lano? No?

I'm a old-school namer. I like old fashion names

Regarding names I think I abit kiasu. I pick one for each alphabet for both gal & boy. Coz my dad have to use 生成八字 to 算 which angmo & chinese name good for baby. Pantang much....

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613:806568
    i can see that you all are very excited about my cup size...and it's really makes me laugh from all your comments. LOL!

MMM: thanks dear...i was hoping to wear back my old bra loh...otherwise i dont have much options available, i only have 2pcs 80E bra in my wardrobe now.

quincy: i tink it's still manageable, i have been carrying my heavy boobs for my life, so its kinda like used to it already.
    hahaha...dont like that ...i dont want to be an E also loh...the bras available in the market for this sizing is all damn auntie one.

rav3naers: spent too much on docs for the past 3 weeks ...i dont dare to buy anything now

happilymarried: i havent think of the names yet ...but my hub does have something in mind, but i cannot rememeber the name . haha!
    that day i was chatting with my friends on baby names...and we thought Maximilano sounds corny, but i tink there are really ppl who call their boy tht name. *just saying* *random*
    Buying D- cup wireless bra is already so troublesome.... cant imgaine the E-F cup

Anyway, lishan, dont buy too much, those bra aunties will tell me all these when they look at my boobs n baby bump..... they will look and say, aiya they will grow bigger n bigger , dont buy now

hahaha lishan maximilano? oh dear.. will the kid be teased in school? that's my worry.. n dragontail no for short cannot .. hahaha sounds so negative ? but so funny..

rav - my hubby getting some white hair too!! he always stand in front of mirror n try to pluck until almost go crossed eye! haha I derive joy in watching him struggle for awhile before I offer my help.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:806540
    lishan0613: !!!!! my ex col say big one can tie down hubby. but is it very heavy? i keep hearing people say the bigger it is the heavier

happilymarried: hahaha wow i think i first time saw E in this thread

rav3naers: your doctor so encouraging but my mom takes coffee too. so my skin dark dark one (just a myth)
    Quincy - men are always not satisfied, men having A/B, they will want C/D

Actually, study shows men will prefer a B than any cups... so dont worry

My man actually want a B when he has D, i was speechless when he agreed with that

quincy & little hammie - I was A all along. hubby knew that 13 years ago.. then when got married.. I told him.. you r stuck with A forever this lifetime! too bad for you.. haha.. & cannot change or request upsize!

missy10 - your hubby enjoys your D.. he only shy to tell you.. heh.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

wow...i can't even smell a C...

why auntie never tell me mine will grow bigger when i buy bras? i think auntie see my stomach and boobies proportion, she gave up trying to lie...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:806572
    Regarding names I think I abit kiasu. I pick one for each alphabet for both gal & boy. Coz my dad have to use 生成八字 to 算 which angmo & chinese name good for baby. Pantang much....
    Oh..names are shortlisted by my hubby and we would choose the name..when the child is born, my mother in law would bring it to calculate. .then we will select a chinese name that is same sound as the English name and my mum would bring it to calculate the strokes

happilymarried: you will get there! i know its not easy to feel okie over night but think about twin a growing healthily to the day you hold her in your arms! My next appt is next tues. Will post pictures of beanie when I receive the scan. hugs!

I have just book ticket to TW in end of july but I am worried about my low placenta issue. Hope at the next appt gynae will inform me that the placenta have moved up else i will feel bad travelling :/