Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; lishan: hey dear sorry about what had happen... hope you're coping well! your next bfp will be sticky and healthy ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

lishan: hey dear sorry about what had happen... hope you're coping well! your next bfp will be sticky and healthy for sure!
    and wow an E?! I will be very thankful if i have a C already! haha my boobs are not exactly big but my chest is quite wide so end up my bra looks weird!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:806546
    lishan - haha.. your wonder boobs r making everyone so excited! thanks for sharing... n making me laugh a bit. heh.. I'm deflating a lil.. in tummy n in boobs.. but hopefully I can be back on track real soon! jiayou my darling twin a. mummy loves you just as much as twin b. oh for boy name? hehe.. I never thought of boy names yet.. may leave it to hubby.. but he surely come up with something silly! what about you? do you have baby names yet? it could motivate you & hubby.

how about you ladies? prepared any baby names yet? otherwise once give birth.. I think hospital will tag the baby by serial number n mum n dad's surname.. issit?
    With mother's name..if I rem correctly. .

Ya I agree, mummies to be, try to buy 1 or 2 for the size now as during the different stages of pregancy, your boobies will increase gradually but for my sadly, did not increase till after given birth like 1 week later when milk kicks in, I always feel like falling as my cup size increase from a small B to a full C. So do take note .... dont splurge as you will be changing again when your milk kicks in after birth.... I like my cup size during breastfeeding but I hate the engorgement and the burnign pain when you have clotted milk ducts, like your neh neh so hot and hard like a rocks on your chest and going to burst .... hahaha (I added the bursting part for effect only, your neh neh not going to burst )

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Happilymarried, I am totally alright talking about my past misses. Not as in like happy-alright of course... but comfortable-alright

I should O on 25Jul. I will start OPK on 22Jul night (so far my OPK and O are quite in sync). Once positive, I will visit my gynae.

Oh one thing my gynae corrected me yesterday. I showed him my BBT. I confidently said "oh I know I have ovulated on this date", because FF says so mah. He said "no, not necessary". Oops. That's why the scanning of the egg will be a better prediction on when I will be O-ing.
    maybe you will O early with your flu medicine?

For D cup and above ladies, I have few aching questions. Can you sleep on your stomach? Is it gene or you took special 仙丹? So is it whatever bra you wear you will have a deep clevage? Hehe I seem to sound like a tikopek!! But I very curious mah.

Littlehamster, maybe oh. Maybe I start opk a bit earlier then.

Momo, lolol ya I get it on the bursting effect.

Actually sadly I had to go through engorgement after my d&c. My boob size didnt go up during the first trime. However, a day or two after the surgery, my boobs suddenly ballooned and then I realised I was leaking milk. Painful hard breast indeed. The body system had detected that since the waterbag was gone, it just did what the nature calls for...produce milk for the baby, which didnt materialise then of course. I remember it was very difficult to deal with emotionally.

But I do remember also my boobs kinda looked nice then. Could fill up my c cup bras beautifully.

Ya that's what I must say 'nature has it's way to respond accordingly'

Yes, you must look so wonderful and sexy and I guess your hubby would looooove the beautiful sight lol

Worthy Lady

Omg!!!! Today's topics so KFC-slogan like! "Finger licking good" (actually its simply just licking good) Bwahaha.

Made me laugh out loud after a tedious day of training!

missA, seems like most mummies low placenta will move up later part in the pregnancy. Hopefully Tues' scan shows all things clear to go TW!

Was just looking at the calendar and told hubby if we do not conceive by Oct, we will stop trying in Oct/Nov so that we can go Christmas Island in Dec I'm going crazy not being able to plan for a holiday for a bit.

Imperial Concubine

halloooo dragontail and rest! sorry for disappearing so long coz busy at work.
    and trying to catch up with all the pages.

Hugs to happilymarried, lishan.....happilymarried- jia you! pray for your baby to grow well and healthy for months to come, and only come out when its due time!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missA - heehee! you think my baby a is a she? awww! I used to have nonsense talk with hubby that if its a boy I get moments of peace when he takes our toddler to the loo! he say.. better have a princess then. that lazy bum!

dont worry about your low placenta. maybe it has already moved up? maybe you might want to ask gynae for some probiotics n take it during the trip so you won't be pushing so head in the loo? enjoy your holiday!

dragontail - I hope your christmas is on an island - sentosa island!! haha.. err corny but still an island but with a little bun!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    thanks poohy! its painful but im coping. long time no see you here... was starting to think if you strike no 2 already!

shez - so r you cup C & above? heh

happilymarried, oh god you're so funny you! Really LOL to that last sentence.

poohy, thanks for responding to my knocks. Just missing you here
    poohy likes this.

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- definitely very painful....esp when you had gone thru so much for them. But for sake of the other twin, look on positive side okay? and your baby will come out smiley and not frowning....hehehe....

ahh...me not yet #2 ...after my failed IUI 2mths ago, i went on to try another round, but it was abandoned cycle coz the eggs failed to grow. And I moved on to another month of clomid and just did IUI last week! not too sure about this month also coz seems like dr triggered early coz it will hit weekend and they dont open on weekends. So now in 2ww and keeping fingers crossed and praying hard....=)

Imperial Concubine

heh dragontail, yar was trying to catch up with all the pages and saw your 'knocking'! hahahaha....

and you all talking about cup size .....censored.hahaha.

Worthy Lady

Happilymarried, yup, I'm a C. Proud of it now, but ask me again in 30 years and I might be crying coz of its sagging! Hahaha.

Wonder if I should test tonight ??? I have been having very tiny little bits of blood spots since yesterday but no AF when it's suppose to have it's grand entrance this morning @_- wondering if it's good news or AF??? I am having mixed feelings..... hmmm hubby told me to wait till end of this week to test wo.... men!!

Can anyone assure me that during pregnancy, the boobs skin is reddish and warm is normal????

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:806632
    Can anyone assure me that during pregnancy, the boobs skin is reddish and warm is normal????
    Warm is normal..abit more solid too...mine reddish because I have to soothe the itch... :x maybe increase blood flow to boobies will cause it to look reddish too?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoMum:806629
    Wonder if I should test tonight ??? I have been having very tiny little bits of blood spots since yesterday but no AF when it's suppose to have it's grand entrance this morning @_- wondering if it's good news or AF??? I am having mixed feelings..... hmmm hubby told me to wait till end of this week to test wo.... men!!
    Just test ! If spot early pregnancy not very good

MoMoMum go ahead and test! trust your gut feel!

Talking about bust size, im a very small A, went up to full B during last few minths of pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding, and back down to a very small A again now infact I think might be smaller than original! Sians.

missA/poohy: im doing fine and moving on...thanks for your concerns

dragon: i cant sleep on my stomach , i will feel breathless. My sister is an A, only after she has kiddos, then she gone up to a small C. my mom is a B only. so i dont know where i got the genes from and i definitely did not take any 仙丹. LOL!

Shez: I also a C. Hopefully won't sag. I have seen aunties in their 60s with perky boobies. Maintain good support for our pals is most impt. Heehee. Ask hubby not be so rough with them :x

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:806659
    Talking about bust size, im a very small A, went up to full B during last few minths of pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding, and back down to a very small A again now infact I think might be smaller than original! Sians.
    Small or not depends on your body type and size. Big might not look nice on petite ladies etc. In proportion I am sure you got other sexy parts that your hubby likes. Butt, back, shoulders, pouty lips etc.