Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Down with food poisoning. Took prescribe anti-diarrhea medicine. Think this month not much chance I suppose. Currently, normal AF symptoms ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Down with food poisoning. Took prescribe anti-diarrhea medicine. Think this month not much chance I suppose.

Currently, normal AF symptoms applied. Sore boobs, heavy abdominal. slight cramp.

6D to AF, 7D to BFP (*Pray*)

Worthy Lady

Talking about cup size.. my "spare tyre" around my waist is E cup. So can i considered myself a E cup, that is..
    lishan0613 likes this.

Hehe lishan, then I cannot point my finger at my mom and "blame" her for my B-only size. She is a A.

Pretz, good luck. AF go visit the zoo!

Happilymarried, dragontail: I also hope placenta move up already. They say usually will move up around 20 weeks..

Happilymarried: haha I'm so used to she instead of he I dont know why! Would you prefer a girl? I also discuss about the toilet issue with my husband. Lol I will try to avoid bringing my son into female toilet unless I'm out without my husband!

Momo, why not wait another 2 days then test?

rav3naers: hahaha steam chicken. that should be the nick for my hubby. he is opp from me. so fair and skin so tender. looks so "tasty". everytime i look at him so intently he will say i'm like wanting to have a pc of Tang Sanzang.

i remember last time there's a movie very funny, saying, "if it drop to basement can push all the way to the top." haha

Pretz: i got the same spare tyre due to 2ww take care!

Rav: really damn small for my height im 167cm! Kinda feel inferior and I usually avoid tubes and some low cut tops cus really got nth to show. Even to my hubby sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:806675
    Rav: really damn small for my height im 167cm! Kinda feel inferior and I usually avoid tubes and some low cut tops cus really got nth to show. Even to my hubby sometimes.
    Pushup pushup bra + dumplings? :x I am sure you look fine. I got a friend around your height very very slim also A, she look really nice in most clothes. Revealing doesnt mean sexy mah. you see all model figures are like that. Hee. What matters is your hubby loves you.

PretZ: Hope you get well soon. Rest rest and drink lots of water.

Female Attendant

Well no need to worry about flu meds cos my AF came 2 days earlier than expected there goes my hopes for a honeymoon baby... Oh well, I shall just rest, recover and prepare for next cycle. Jiayou ladies!

Hello!!!

Oh my lishan - E? *littlej looks down*

i was a small A (old man would insist I was AA not even A)... my old man will always say "chey... 买大开小"!!! And now I think I am a bigger B, closer to C! I always thought once j am preggers, I will be a hot sexy mama. Wear tube top, go braless (bye bye maximizer), can finally 'pang bua lup' and show some 'long gang'... but... I have many veins showing above my boobs... So... So much for tube tops, braless and bua lups... I had grand ambitions...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

missA, I had low placenta at early stage too...by my FA scan at 21 weeks, my placenta had moved up...dont't worry...low placenta isn't really a cause for concern, just that you probably have to be a bit more careful...dont't squat unnecessarily....i'm sure it will move up later...

A.....B.....C.....D.....E
    Omg...E is like so farrrrrr~~~

Tvh - if break it down further by 70,75,80... It would be 70a, 75a, 80a... E is even further away *__*

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

ya littlej, that's true....!!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    LOL! today's topic is really funny... not sure if moderator will hmmm censor?

wontonmee - you have got a nice height. & my guess is you r very slim! so as long as hubby enjoys your boobs, nothing to worry about..

tvh - maybe when you start breastfeeding, you will balloon to full & big C or even D? hee...

littlej - hahaha buy big open small?? I just told hubby!! he's stuck with me so small... & guess what.... he started singing yan jue's wo xi huan ni 'xiong'..... hahaha!!! he is darn silly! oh I love this silly dude so much!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    pretz - get well soon! keep yourself hydrated ya?

littlej: hmm...but you see ...since im already big to start with, i dont know what size i grow into when im preg loh. i prob cannot find bras at the store . *sob sob*

你看我好,我看你好。 how i wish i have smaller boobs to start with. lol

Worthy Lady

I agreed. If boob too big, some clothes have to be avoided. E.g: button clothes.

Lishan - Oh my. You are E and your sis is A!? Wa!!! What a world apart!!! Heheh - sorry, I just read all the posts.. I'm still amazed... Hehehe.. Ooo your sis went up to a C after popping!? That's my hope! I told my old man that's how Anna Nicole smith got her big boobs - my old man told me to dream on...

Happilymarried - your hubby darn cute !

Dragontail - I am old fashioned too when it comes to names. Definitely I won't be naming lil' muffin names like jayden, Aidan, Ethan... These are too new age for me (my personal opinion!)... But of course I also won't be naming him Tom, dick, Harry, Peter, John - these are too old fashioned (my personal opinion!)... For me, we are still undecided between Matthew, Benjamin or Julian. But still deciding... at this rate we are thinking, I think muffin's name will be muffin when he comes out. =p

Happilymarried - sure, I can post a pix of muffin! but he aint very photogenic. the last two scans - he hid his face... anyone knows how to upload pix using the iPhone app? Or do I need to go to the browser to do it?

Happilymarried - glad you are sounding a bit more than slightly slightly better =)

Dragontail - aiya I think ff / our own observation of cm / clearblue - these will never be as accurate as doc's probing... Those times when i did monthly scans - I wished I have the ultrasound machine... Then I can poke myself and evaluate. So when is next visit to doc?

Quote Originally Posted by lishan0613:806724
    littlej: hmm...but you see ...since im already big to start with, i dont know what size i grow into when im preg loh. i prob cannot find bras at the store . *sob sob*

你看我好,我看你好。 how i wish i have smaller boobs to start with. lol
    Agreed with 2 hands up!!!! No bra for us during sales....

There was once I was browsing at Truimph bras, those on carts, sales items, the aunty look at me and say "xiao mei, here dont have your size , go look at those on the rack "

Missy10 - you also E?

Lishan - did you drink a lot of HL milk whilst growing up??

missy: oh my....y the auntie so honest?!!

this reminds me of one of my trips to bkk a few yrs back. i was looking for panties, and i walk into Truimph counter, the SA jitao tell me, 'mdm, no size'.
    damn...so embarrassing and depressing.

littlej: no ...i'm never a milk drinker n i also never take any papaya milkshake. seriously, i dont know where i got my genes from. haha!

Worthy Lady

Ooo littlej, Julian's nice!