Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej, indeed, everyone (almost) now is naming their boy jayden or similar spelling. I cannot understand (that's just me). ...

Littlej, indeed, everyone (almost) now is naming their boy jayden or similar spelling. I cannot understand (that's just me). I like Alison, Ashley, Adam. Haha so funny if you really decide on the name Muffin for your boy! Actually I've heard more funky ones (think hong kongers). Alien. Cloud. Kitty. And these are celebrities.

Hehe I did feel I was being geh-kiang when Dr Chew corrected me I cant totally trust FF. I am supposed to see him when I have smiley opk. Likely 23jul. Same day as Rav will reveal gender!

Missy10, hahah...that must be a compliment right. How I wish those aunties will push me away from the sale cart and tell me to find at racks. Actually marks n spencer has nice bras for bigger chested ladies. I am always fascinated by their minimiser bras. I guess I will never have a chance to own one.

Littlej, missy10 is D!

Lishan, lol oh sorry but that's so silly of them! Maybe you shopping for your girlfriends mah. Cannot push you away like that.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:806744
    Lishan - did you drink a lot of HL milk whilst growing up??
    Bingo, im a HL milk drinker when im having my puberty, then all along i was drinking HL until 4 yrs back I realised it's powedered-milk rather than fresh milk then i stop

I not E yet, all along a D

i was drinking papaya milkshake even after puberty. it helps me a little. doesnt it?

Morning!!!

For girl names - me like Rachel, Sarah, Kimberly.. And yes Dragontail kudos to Ashley and Allison too!

Hahah - when I was around 16 years old, I heard drinking HL milk helps to So I started drinking faithfully every recess time... After one year no change so I have up. Guess already passed puberty then - I was too late into the game!!!

Everytime I go to the bra section in Bkk, SA will pounce on me and start waving maximizers in my face. They see my size they know what I need =p

Oooo - sounds like 23 July is gonna be a big day! Very very close to my birthday so Dragontail - you're in my birthday wish and prayer =)

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - I thought powdered milk makes one fat if its drunk after puberty? I had another ex colleague who drank all the way til secondary sch.. then stopped cuz her cheeks got so puffy.. I believe she is an A...

Worthy Lady

Oooo!!! So exciting for dragontail and Rav!

My temps have started to drop at 9dpo. So I guess it looks like I'm likely out of the game this cycle.

Woke up at 3am to pee, couldnt get back to sleep. Read all the new posts. Dragontail shld sleep earlier . Keke. If not your future sticky beanie will be a night owl like mine, do disco in the wee hours of the night.

Hmm...I drank alot of HL milk when I was in my teens too. Maybe thats the key to boobs development & height. Hurhur. My mum is a small b but she is very slim & shorter so I guess it balanced out?

Littlej, you upped 2 cup sizes!? Thats alot! Still got potential to hit a D when you start breastfeeding No drastic change in my cup size but hope that I will have enough milk for baby when the time comes.

Weekend is almost here ladies! Can't wait to check out the newly renovated suntec city. Think I am spending my most weekends window shopping. Mild exercise is good during pregnancy right? Heehee
    Last edited by rav3naers; 11-07-2013 at 07:20 AM.

littlej - me android user.... anyone else on iphone?

Julian is a nice name.. but afraid those old cheena aunties cant pronounce right n it will sound like 'pig face'..

hehe... remember must match with surname too! sarah sounds nice but my hubby is lee (lee is so boring! unlike mine hehe)... so will become 'sarah lee' cake!!

last night hubby asked.. if our twin a is a boy.. do I have a name... I said no not yet... still nameless... then he said oh! lee wu ming (lee no name!!!) what the hell is wrong with my man?!

wah rav!! disco baby?? so cute! so were the pops like dance moves? heehee

& me here milk drinker all my life!! I make my milo gao gao with hot milk, not hot water.. I guess milk got no effect on me... =(

Happilymarried: My hubby surname also common. Tan. Hurhur. I have to avoid Nelson Tan, Pi Tan, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:806775
    wah rav!! disco baby?? so cute! so were the pops like dance moves? heehee

& me here milk drinker all my life!! I make my milo gao gao with hot milk, not hot water.. I guess milk got no effect on me... =(
    Hahaha...kinda...left & right kicks then alot of rolls. Breakdancing?

rav - Michael tan too!! egg seller... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:806778
    rav - Michael tan too!! egg seller... haha!
    LOL!
    I am leaning towards Avery/Elliott/Ryder/Archer for boy. Sage/Aerith/Rayvon for girl.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Cherriejoy: THanks for your message. Will be strong and look ahead!
    Yes keep trying and I wish all the best for you.

Lishan: you are BIG!!!

OMG first time I hear Julian is zhu-lian. Hahha laughing so hard. Poor Julian.

Michael Tan = Buy an egg??

Actually I laugh at these names and at the same time, my name is also teased many times because my family name is also Tan -_-

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I have a ex colleague her name is Avery. So Avery is guy or girl name?

I decided to name my girls Reco and Renae. AS for boys, thinking to start with R to match, But like no nice R names. So far Maybe Daniel or William, or same name as Prince William and Kate 's child If is a boy. Hehe. I'm a fan of them.

talking about names, some surnames sure make some names sounds so wrong. My brother in law surname is Wu so my sister was saying no matter how nice the name is, Wu make it seems like Nothing. Alamak~

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:806795
    I have a ex colleague her name is Avery. So Avery is guy or girl name?

I decided to name my girls Reco and Renae. AS for boys, thinking to start with R to match, But like no nice R names. So far Maybe Daniel or William, or same name as Prince William and Kate 's child If is a boy. Hehe. I'm a fan of them.
    Hmm...maybe its unisex. I think I first came across the name in the novel "Charlotte's Web". Hee

Worthy Lady

My hubby's surname is lim. He's always blackmailing me with names such as 'latte lim kopi' for boy and 'chamomile lim teh-si' for girl. Can you tell he is a caffeine addict? Lol
    littlehamster and lishan0613 like this.

! I woke up super early for a 730am meeting (seriously I think my boss is training me for motherhood - wake up early and sleep late - given the amount of work and meetings piled on me!).

Wahahaha - I am never going to look at Julian the same way!!! Ok. Maybe strike that out.

Hahahah Michael tan is 买个蛋! you all super innovative !!!

My old man suggested 读读 or 笔飘 for Chinese name. In chinese got studious characters - Translate to dialect will be toto or bei pio. Guess what is his surname =p

Happily married - it gotta be HL milk not Any other milk.

Rav - Elliot is nice! Avery is the name of my colleague's daughter . Sage sounds scholarly. =)

Oh I think I up 1.5 cup sizes. Previously A now B.5. Can wear a C cup but must be smaller C cutting. Hahaha. I cheap thrill - went to tangs the other day just to try C cup bras!!! So happy to ask for C sizes =p But ended up not buying any . So expensive and this size is only transient.

Yay! Weekend is coming! I am going to spend my weekend surfing on etsy for cute art prints for the nursery... dont't think Singapore has any nice ones ... Then also going for pedicure... And ya need to short list photo studios for maternity photoshoot. I already shopped last weekend so need to 乖乖 stay home this weekend.

Happilymarried - when is your next appt btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Shez:806811
    My hubby's surname is lim. He's always blackmailing me with names such as 'latte lim kopi' for boy and 'chamomile lim teh-si' for girl. Can you tell he is a caffeine addict? Lol
    Wahaha..thats really cute!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:806771
    missy10 - I thought powdered milk makes one fat if its drunk after puberty? I had another ex colleague who drank all the way til secondary sch.. then stopped cuz her cheeks got so puffy.. I believe she is an A...
    It does make one fat, therefore, im in turf club when im Pri 6, that time my skirt was 29, then dropped to 25 once i hit Sec 1, but boobs never slimmed down since then.....

Any suggestions for "F"? My man surname is Cheong

Im thinking of Fiona Cheong or Felix Cheong

I also joke canot have Cheong Guo Qiang - dash thru the wall.... Maybe Forward Cheong Qian Mian..... hahahahhahahhha
    littlehamster and lishan0613 like this.