Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Any suggestions for spa to go in Batam??...

Any suggestions for spa to go in Batam??

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehammie, wantanmee, thanks for the encouragement but...bleah... wanted to test this morning and I see red fountain =_= my cycle is a little longer

thanks, dragontail, guess I will have better luck next month

actually sometimes if you massage your boobies, you can increase your breasts during bfing and I am still massaging my boobies for 5 mins per day during shower till now, I see that my boobies kinda improve from a small B (before preggy to a full B now even though I stop bfing. Mummies can try this method as I know even reputable bust firming salons are doing hordes of massages but with all the oils and creams included to increase your size

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Oh... I dreamt of a baby snake attack me. Woke up.with a start. Still can remember is white cream coloured snake. Abit scared. Is it a sign telling me something? Lol.

Avery is generally a boy's name. But I guess some people dont mind unisex names.

I still think dreams dont mean anything... though some ladies here say dream of snakes during trying to concieve is good!

missy10, I go tea tree spa twice a year @ holiday inn batam. Love that one. But you may want to email them to check if there is any prenatal massages.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez:806811
    My hubby's surname is lim. He's always blackmailing me with names such as 'latte lim kopi' for boy and 'chamomile lim teh-si' for girl. Can you tell he is a caffeine addict? Lol
    babe I think your hubby & mine would hit it off instantly!! hahaha

missy10 - wow you r one lucky girl!! if I put on weight.. boobs will be fuller... if I lose weight.. straight away deflate! damn my yoyo body...

littlej - my next appt is next monday to check for any contractions n blood test again to test infection in blood. I have no choice but to take it a day at a time.

littlehamster - snakes to chinese (dreams or yr of snake) is generally good sign/good omen! some good luck coming your way perhaps?

rav - be prepared to more than baby proof your entire apartment! your lil one is surely gonna be super active!
    littlehamster likes this.

Wahaha. littlej, your hubby's surname is Teo?

Mine is Lee. And if we have a son, he wants his name to be 李嘉诚 ($$$).

This weekend will be cycling at ubin with my side of family. Nieces and nephews too. Better slap on loads of sunblock!

l

happilymarried, update us on monday ya.

momo, jiayou again! You and I will have our fertile phase later this month.

shez, hahaha! Those funky caffeine names are really funny!

my hubby is Lim. and a proud one too. and i will be like o.0

yes yes yes dragontail... !!! we jiao you together ya!!

oh dont forget to bring mozzie repellent too for your ubin expedition

littlehammie - good luck for you with such a dream! go buy 4D since you dream of baby snake attacking you. I dreamt I was in a haunted house and I was dreaming very long I think coz this morning, my body aching from all the running and screaming in the dream.... damn sleeply now ...zzzzzz drinking green tea to try and perk up but no use .... please 5:30 come faster

Missy 10 - for F - there is Felicia, felicity, Francis, Frances, Ferdinand, Federer, Frederick, Fred, fanny / Fannie (erm I wouldn't recommend!)...

When I put on weight, my butt and cheeks get fatter. Never my boobs.

Happilymarried - all will be ok! Take each day as it comes is the attitude I have always embraced. To me, who knows what will happen tomorrow. Tsunami, hail, may get knocked down by car (hopefully nice expensive car), etc. hahaha I never get it when interviewers ask me where do I see myself in 5 years... I am like Wa... 5 years maybe i six feet underground liaoz or priorities do change!!!

dragontail & littlej - thanks! maybe if bad news I will just go n hide? this thread needs cheers n not sadness.. its all up to fate now. plus we just have no control of our bodies.. except for the fluimucil part! next monday im gonna tell my doc how that mysterious egg happened. haha! she is so gonna roll her eyes at me.. I didnt tell her every detail of my flu & she didnt ask me also.. anyway, thanks to you dragon, I learn something new.. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoMum View Post
    yes yes yes dragontail... !!! we jiao you together ya!!

oh dont forget to bring mozzie repellent too for your ubin expedition

littlehammie - good luck for you with such a dream! go buy 4D since you dream of baby snake attacking you. I dreamt I was in a haunted house and I was dreaming very long I think coz this morning, my body aching from all the running and screaming in the dream.... damn sleeply now ...zzzzzz drinking green tea to try and perk up but no use .... please 5:30 come faster
    buy what number ? 1107 ?

Oh ya, thanks Momo for the reminder!

Littlej, do people now still ask such questions at interview?? Or the typical "whats your weakness/strength". Or maybe such questions are targeted at newbies?

Happilymarried, dont think anything not positive now!! Happy thoughts ok. We all here very positive one. It's the motto here

Worthy Lady

Oh missy10, you can have dont Cheong GuoYe for a boy! Literally the story of our 20s! Bwahaha.

I have not dreamt about snakes, but I've had quite vivid dreams the last two nights! So last night I dreamt of an old friend whom I've not met for yrs trying to hit on me & be funny - but he's gay! And then the night before I dreamt of a 8yo cousin who appeared at my house and was so naughty that I just kept scolding and scolding him and suddenly I found a weird corner in my house that was concealed from view, and had a thick layer of dust, with many alters and joss stick holders with fresh joss sticks! Scary!

wow...i read in another forum that some have vivid dream before their bfp

Shez your dream so scary. ><

Worthy Lady

Littlehamster, the one two nights ago was super scary! Imagine like idols of ALL kinds from ALL sorts of religions! And like thick dust on d floor with no foot prints yet new joss sticks. And basically, I forgot the most scary bit. I only discovered that area cause in my dream, the doorbell rang and I found out our house has a second door which was that eerie one!!!! And in the dream, the house we stayed in is NOTHING like our actual home, yet in d dream it was our house! Arghh!

My dreams are always ridiculous that cant quite make sense. They are usually very vivid that I can remember quite well.

On the opposite side, my fav dreams are uh-hmm wet dreams (hee) and dreaming of my deceased grannies. There was once I dreamt of my a.h-por (cantonese. My mom's). I didnt dream of her for a long time. I was at my dajie's house taking a nap. I dreamt she came into the room and just looked at me while I was snoozing away. When I woke up, I told my mom. She said it's such a coincidence as that day was the anniversary since my a.h-por left us. I didnt know about that. Usually I think nonsensical dreams are just something random. But I choose to believe my a.h-por came to visit me.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 11-07-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Shez: hope you wont get those weird dreams again! i can imgaine it already @@

Heres what i found on snake in dreams, though not really sure how to interpret it
    If you see a baby snake in your dream, then this is a direct indication of your child light.

Worthy Lady

Hmmm what's a child light?? Hahaha

this is another interpretation..

snake dreams means that your gonna have a baby or is pregnant. if its a woman who dreams of a snake biting her then that means she is pregnant. and if anyone men or women dreams of snakes around them (but not biting anyone) then that means someone close to them like a sister, wife or cousin is going to be pregnant soon or is pregnant but doesn’t no yet.
    Shez: maybe like good or bad as in direction? i dreamt white snake , so white = good. means my kid is good boy lol

Littlej: I think I saw online that there will be a baby exhibition at sg expo with discounts for photoshoot.

I did take some pregnancy shots (my bump was quite obvious by 12weeks back then) by my hubby. We checked into Shangrila Hotel and did get some good shots. We will do the same next time, hopefully I personally somehow never trust other photographers. Haa. I will tell my hubby exactly how I want my shots to be.