Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Anyone gonna take those semi nude n sexy preggy pics?...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Anyone gonna take those semi nude n sexy preggy pics?

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehamster: i want . but my hubby dont allow. hmph~

I feel it's important to find a good maternity photographer (meaning equates good end result). My bff did hers with a studio which she researched for a bit and she liked what she saw at the studio. But her pics turned out not desirable. I saw them. She is also disappointed.

I like how my hubby did mine. And I can do some post production on the raw images so I am quite happy with how they turn out.

suddenly feel so emo.
    hubby hanging out with friends now. usually i am ok with it. except sometimes i am emo, wish for his company like soon. :/

Dragontail's idea is good. But my hubby is a creative null -_-" he absolutely cannot take photographs of ppl. I am the one lugging the SLR around. A staycation sounds heavenly. Will pop the idea to the man tonight. Hee

quincy, why emo? My man is also out with his co workers. So I'm happily doing online shopping. AGAIN! I need to stop.

Why not go get a pedicure done or surf into some interesting site to read?

tabaoing my dinner now after work

Way to go, Rav! Go for a relaxing massage (beanie-approved!) and a swim and order room service.

wantonmee, what did you dabao? :P I will make a simple sandwich later.

heh ordered yang zhou fried rice.. kinda craving it for 2days now I think. been having noodles past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    quincy, why emo? My man is also out with his co workers. So I'm happily doing online shopping. AGAIN! I need to stop.

Why not go get a pedicure done or surf into some interesting site to read?
    oh...i so crave shopping sia. i think i am feeling emo from the PMS...all those hormones...this morning just quarrelled with hubby over trivial issues. patched up already. only no bd

thanks for the suggestion.
    sometimes i only bother about being emo and forgot i got other distractions.

My old man doesn't wanna do a staycation... He said "why waste money"... =(

Oh I gave him a SLR many years ago... I think it is sitting around collecting dust somewhere... Anyway what was I thinking giving him a slr!! He take pix - subjects all on one side and he said "artistic"...

Dragontail - which studio did your BFF sign up with?

Wooo.. I go ask her, littlej. Cant remember the studio name.

littlej, it's The Studio Loft. Er... hope you didnt shortlist it!

I think everyone's expectations are different. So these are my personal views :

1. The "feel" is kinda missing. Again, "feel" is very subjective.
    2. There's a shot where my bff's nips almost show. Almost almost. So she is very bugged by it. She thinks this shows that the photographer/or the post production team is sloppy about it. In no way that should happen, unless the communication from the beginning is that the mummy wants to go full monty or play peekaboo style.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 11-07-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    I find staycations are really rejuvenating especially when living with the in laws! I made sure hubby took me to a few every 2-3 months when we were staying with them previously. sadly, the situation is still the same.. except its our house now!

littlej - tell your hubby it is for lil muffin to relax n enjoy! muffin needs some pampering! & maybe its time to dig out the dusty SLR & get hubby to do something creative with the cam & your belly? hehe

dragontail - me love online shopping too! I curb by filling up my cart then ponder for days! haha
    . im so cheepo... cuz I'm low on vitamin M..

quincy - y emo? dont .. tonight weather is quite cooling.. & you can have some 'me' time.. watch some funny videos online?

rav - same same! ask hubby to hold the camera on holidays is like asking for the moon! dont even talk about taking pics... once ask him to pack camera on hol... he literally packed the camera ONLY! no charging cable... -_-

oh dont go those shops at imm. i took my personal album there. the camera person made me smile till my lips so tired then she press the shutter. end up all my smiles on the photo so fake. and when the album came out, they never edit away my eye bags! my friends can do better

I find myself on high too when I fill up the online cart! Heheh same...also ponder for days. Sometimes, suddenly during mid day I think "oh I NEED this!" then I go and add on. But ponder for days is good. Because I may realise I actually dont need a few things in the end. As for now, my cart has 16 items : home candles / shampoo & conditioner / shaving foam (hubby's) / pressed powder / brow pencil / acetone / body lotion / powder brush. I only pick those that cant be found in SG (that's the whole purpose of online shopping. At least to me).

LOL so funny your mister! My hubby on the other hand, packs a lot when we go for photography excursion. This lens that lens, blower, cleaning cloth, filter, tripod, etc.

My hubby tells me to get the CB digital from the USA online site since it's so much cheaper. And so I chanced upon this one. Gosh is there ever such thing? It's a gender prediction test which you can do the moment you missed your AF.

IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test | drugstore.com

Worthy Lady

Wow.. I didn't know a few mL of urine can predict the baby gender.. Science evolve so much faster than I ever thought it is.

But what is the accuracy and what do they detect in the urine? That mean if it is a boy, your urine suppose to have more component of X and if a girl, urine have more component of Y. Do it work this way?

Just curious.

USA is so liberal that I also just saw some home test kits to test for HIV and Marijuana -_-.

I'm wondering the same too, Pretz. But I read further on the reviews from 15 users and only 40% would recommend to their friends. Haa so this proves more than half the time the tests are wrong in the end.

Worthy Lady

I do wish they sell portable US machine. So we can scan all we want to see the development of the baby and if the egg has mature and if it stick correctly.. etc... =)

I just read the reviews on that test kit too... think its just purely for fun? do X & Y chromosomes really get to the mummy's urine? my guess is they test the level of acidity or alkali in the urine cuz boys n girls need a slightly different womb ph? or m I way off? heh

dragontail thanks 4 sharing about the fun kit! oh wanted to check with you.. what is your dosage of fluimucil? & can you share its taken from which cd onwards?

i was reading in another forum.
    any of you mtb already have a few tricks up your sleeves should your new born has colic/growth spurt?

pretz - lol.. portable US machine is a great idea!! but the angle to stick the probe seems tricky.. or is it cuz I'm not the flexible sort.. heh

Worthy Lady

A few practices shall do the trick. My main concern is how to interpret the black and white images on the screen. Its kind of complicated... LOL...