Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried, I'm on 600mg once a day. Told to drink at night. Started from cd2 when I was prescribed. At ...

Happilymarried, I'm on 600mg once a day. Told to drink at night. Started from cd2 when I was prescribed. At first I thought it tastes weird. But it's a bit like Eno without the much fizziness.

Are you not feeling well?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - hehe.. thanks for the concern babe! I'm doing ok.. just trying to track back when I was taking it (I think I was on it for 2 full weeks). it seems to have solved my issue of not producing an eggie.. something that traditional chinese medicine herbs & accupuncture couldn't help.

I shortlisted bambini and white studio. Bambini is much cheaper and looks quite nice.. But- I just asked my old man and he doesn't sound very keen. Should I go on my own (with my dog) to do a maternity photoshoot? Like very sad right???

Wahahaha Dragontail - the last time I went for an interview was five years ago... I remembered always kena asked the "where do you see yourself in 5 years time".

Happilymarried - Choy Choy no bad news ok! Anyway sad or happy, frustrated or delighted, irritated or cool, that's the purpose for all of us here - to be one another's support pillar and listening ear.

sorry to be wet blanket. portable you/s might be good, but it has got it's radiation effect too. but then again, we use our smart phones so much, how much radiation have we absorbed?

littlej: y you no throw tantrum at your hubby? like say, next time all your son's photo taking you dont have to be present. my bad influence.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej - make your hubby understand that this is important to you and that the pregnancy is an important part of both your lives! i always wanted to shoot but couldn't find the time to arrange one previously.

Happilymarried, actually your experience with fluimucil gives me some encouragement But then, I think my problem for not being able to conceive since last Nov is not because I dont ovulate. My charts certainly say I did every month. So many factors....

Littlej, for me, even if I were to choose to take studio shoot, I am prepared to take it alone with my bump. My man doesnt like to be in pics. In fact we didnt even bother to take pre wedding photos. I just dont think we look nice in pics when together. Ha! I feel totally ok without my hubby for maternity shoot.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 11-07-2013 at 11:02 PM.

oh i think i know now littlej. your hubby almost same age as my hubby. my hubby is if he says no but at the last min he will say he will acc me when i insist.

come to think of it, actually i quite agree with dragontail!

take pics with my hubby is like.. he'll destroy the picture. hahah! rather be a camwhore and have the shoot all to myself! besides, its our body of art eh?

littlej - you r an inspiration!! maternity shoot with your dog sounds cool! hmm.. next time I shall bring my bunny along.. heehee!!

oh here's another pic of my fur baby.. she snoozes every afternoon like no one's biz.. sometimes she has bunny dreams! I miss her musky smell...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-07-10-23-21-04.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	108031  
    littlehamster and lishan0613 like this.

Hee yeah wantonmee, I also think my hubby will "spoil" the end result. Haa so bad we. My hubby is so stiff kind some more, although he has a nice smile Thing is my room (nor my office desk) doesnt even have a single photo of us together. The only photos in my room are my dogs. I know this sounds kinda weird...I feel 肉麻 if I have to display our photos. Haa! I dont know how to put a finger into it. My mother in law did say "oh this wall (in our room) can put your 床头照." I was thinking no way. I prefer to display my paintings.

dragontail - baby steps ya! this time dr chew wil help! or issit chan.. I guess fluimucil may help the egg come out smoothly & makes it the right size before LH surges n egg pops? if egg pops at the wrong size, fert cant take place... cuz during my egg extraction, I had eggs that were too big n too small.. all throw away cuz useless..

hahaha yea! my hubby isnt photogenic and not exactly handsome to begin with so ya. well if the 床头照 is tastefully and artistically taken then why not? Lol. your mother in law generation all like that one , dobt mind her. Hahah.

Awww...melt melt melt at the lazing bunny! She sleeps with her eyes half open? I love to poke my nose into my pet too. The smell is heaven and feels home, at least just to me

Oh our eggs come in s/m/l/xl? I know quality of eggs is vital but I didnt know it could be a size measurement. You're making me even look more forward to seeing dr chew (wahah I'm making you confused I know!) 2 weeks from now!

Hahahah!! Ok now I feel better... I shall ask him again tomorrow. Maybe today he very tired so I chose the wrong time to ask. I just thought wanna do photoshoot so next time can tell muffin - yo that was you inside... Hur hur. Some way to impart the birds and bees.

There is also this newborn shoot to be done within the first 10 - 15 days (can be done at home). I see the studio pix - the mummy look so showered and pretty. thought confinement cannot bath?!? Hahaha cuz I am thinking of taking the maternity + newborn package together but I think I will have stringy hair and looking extremely oily so there won't be pix of me...

Dragontail - high five! Our room doesn't have a pix of us too. Hahaha we find it very weird to walk into a room with this super enlarged poster of us looking at us. Like oh gosh. Same as our house - the only enlarged stuff that hangs on the walls are paintings we like. photos are only like 4r size. Our only photoshoot - we utilized a groupon offer and did studio shots - with my dog and us in jeans and tee. So more casual, natural and well, more us . Ahhaha I bought the groupon voucher to do photoshoot for my dog actually but we thought since we going to be there then put us in also .

actually the 床头照 can be hilarious. I see the big blown up pic in my in laws room & really had to resist the urge to ask "that pic really you ".. I too belong to new generation.. my 床头 is a neat fake leather lookalike wallpaper..

littlej - shots of you with baby muffin shld be included! remember photoshop can do wonders for wrinkles, eye bags n grease!

dragontail - yup! smells like cosy home! she looks dead in the pic .. she's super stylo.. in the beginning I would stare so hard to make sure she's still breathing..

morning everyone!
    the week is going to end soon <3

Morning!!! Kekeke...

What you ladies mentioned about the hubbies is so true, why are they so resistant about being in pictures? O_o my hubby always look away or put on a deadpan look or fake a smile whenever I take a picture of him. The only 'realistic' photos of him are my pre-wedding and wedding pics. Been together for almost 10 years, I got more shots of stray animals than us together. -_-"

Littlej: I also want to look clean & fresh after popping. sigh...but nobody can help me take pics. I am always the one taking other's pics. I can do post production for photos so dont feel like spending $$$ for pro.

my hubby got excuse. he said his school days so macho and so yandao so he took many photos back then. true enough he has got more photos than when i was a kiddo.

now my hubby is round round~ he say i can just refer to his yandao pics.

i had a dream last night that i had a bfp but the test line and the control line were so far apart~

quincy - when is the date you r gonna test? or supposed to test?

this thread needs more bfps!

Imperial Concubine

flumicil helps in egg grow? Wooh, can get it off the counter? If can, i try if this month not successful!! sigh..again my mom stressing me to have #2.....oh god, not i dont want..its dont have!

ohh eggs got size one...it needs to be certain size to mature according to gynae.haha. happilymarried- you know what size was good?

Imperial Concubine

i didnt take any photoshoot when preggy..never thought of it, plus figure also no good to begin with! hahahaa...but i think if you dont have a good camera, invest in one before baby is out! its worth the money coz you be spending time taking shots of it...and after 1 year, do up a photobook for the baby, and you can see how they grow as you flip the pages..really nice. And of coz you can see how you age over the 1year period.hahahahaha

sigh, been feeling tummyache these few days, like want to diarrhea but dont have..wonder if its AF cramps or what....=(

dragontail - mine was 600mg once a day in the morn. so good luck!! bun in the oven in sentosa island this Christmas yeah? oh.. about egg sizes. . haha you r cute! we all have them small.. they'll grow from cd 1-13/14 before popping to meet spermie. at that time it pops, it kinda has to be a good size.

poohy - me not sure if every one shld have the same size for good maturity.. sometimes different doc also prefer to work with different sizes.. difference of 1-2mm? mine was around 18-19mm max, then must induce O . cramp may not be always af... so jiayou!!

Imperial Concubine

happilymarried- oh, the 1st IUI, i triggered when eggie about 17-18mm, but obviously BFN. this month i triggered when eggie about 14.5mm only....sigh.

poohy, I'm not sure if fluimicil is available off counter. Well, it has been just a week since I'm taking it so lets see if my egg is good during coming scan. I have never seen my egg before! So exciting.

happilymarried, ha! Dont think I can put my bump anywhere out of SG. My man thinks I shouldnt travel ever again if bfp (the last bfp we did take a coach to Msia. The ride was so seriously bumpy).