Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Thelay:807422 Hi ladies... I have think of my baby name... Will be called Nicolette .. How does ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:807422
    Hi ladies... I have think of my baby name... Will be called Nicolette .. How does it sound? Now she is practing konfu.. With all four...
    Sounds pretty Got your nursery up already? Hee. Princess room!

I still gotta get a daybed for nanny and after confinement for me to sleep in so that I dont disturb hubby during night feeds. Daybed, cot, changing table. Wah....I gotta clear my store room for diaper wholesale storage too.

Just finished Pacific Rim, surround sound is so good & exciting that baby poke me left & right. Too noisy? Hahaha...now finally some peace & quiet zzzz time.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Welcome slient! you are in 2ww now good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:807444
    Congrats wantonmee! Have a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Littlehamster time for us to work hard for this cycle! This cycle I'm testing out the ovulation kit for the first time though I'm not having high hopes. Add oil!
    Yeah..with Dragontail too! I'm testing with cheapies opk, which one you bought?

I'm testing with cheapies opk too.. From a blogshop . So far all negative..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wontonmee - congrats!! hope there's more good news following from the rest. jiayou everyone else! strictly no hopping or bouncing or even carrying your baby boy now for the next 10-12 weeks or so.. glad that your hubby is quitting smoking!

thelay - nicolette is a beautiful name! nicky or nicki for short sounds glam n sweet! kungfu kicks from your lil girl means your girl is super active!

rav & littlej - I currently have 2 study rooms.. yet I complain I do not have enuff space! ha! things will be alright.. nursery need not come so quick too.. cuz you may adjust some stuff/furniture after baby muffin is born too...

every weekend is hell for me. last week sat I was so bloated I wanted to burst. n last sun I merlion-ed. today I had dizzy spell for the first time. was at my lobby gg to the car then I had to head straight back upstairs for some milo n biscuits cuz felt so low blood sugar n felt faint - first time like this, so scary. finally went out for lunch n hubby mounted curb q badly!! my poor car's tyre... ugggh! im so much better at driving ..

superwoman - cheapies opk never worked for me .. maybe cuz I have lh surge prob.. wanna see if cb opk got sale in watsons or guardian? the smiley can be quite encouraging!

silentmsg - gooood luck!! keep your tum warm now.

Imperial Concubine
    Congrats wantonmee! Haha everytime see your nick I feel like eating wanton mee.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:807449
    I'm testing with cheapies opk too.. From a blogshop . So far all negative..
    Soon soon! I planning to clear army tonight or tomorrow. Then bd Tue Thurs sat n mon.

Wantonmee! We all knew is ++++ for you! Congrats

Happilymarried do have some crackers in your bag so you can have it whenever you feel faint or hungry. I read that it helps in ms too.

Hmm my opks are negative probably still early.. I'm only in day 9. Will continue to test

Who ever says men are always better in driving?

Silentmsg welcome and good luck!

Littlehamster are you on day 9 too? Hmm your bd schedule I think my hub can't take it

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlej: lil muffin to be healthy, happy, of good character, intelligent, tall and good looking haha careful darling. god might lost count

nataliengbh: that's economical.

wantonmee: graduate for 2nd time ^^

silentmsg: welcome !

superwomancqy: I agree. I was on cheapies opk too. it became hard for me to figure out the 2 lines. I get 2 lines almost everyday that I tested. so I decided to go for smiley. smiley is just 1 or 2 days. straight forward. ^^

Happilymarried: I am converting my gaming room to baby room. All the gaming consoles,tv & sofa have to be shifted out... unless I can feed baby and play at the same time? Kekeke...

Definately gonna buang or give away alot of things.

Same same. I have been driving for 10yrs while my hubby just got his licence not long ago. Too bad we dont have our own car. I always drive my dad's. Hee... no chance of getting a car unless I go get a cabby licence. Cab rides have been hell recently. Met one who kept falling asleep and braking for no reason on the exp way the whole journey just today. Groans...
    Last edited by rav3naers; 13-07-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:807458
    Littlehamster are you on day 9 too? Hmm your bd schedule I think my hub can't take it
    Yup 9. 3Days once also ok. Can give him chicken essence Next day morning after bd

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Same same. I have been driving for 10yrs while my hubby just got his licence not long ago. Too bad we dont have our own car. I always drive my dad's. Hee... no chance of getting a car unless I go get a cabby licence. Cab rides have been hell recently. Met one who kept falling asleep and braking for no reason on the exp way the whole journey just today. Groans...
    my gosh this type of cabbie so dangerous for preggie women

Quincy: Mrt no seats, bus also jerky, cabby unreliable. If still got ms sure puke like mad. Glad that most of you own cars.

Today's rant. A boy around 8-9yrs old tried to beat a red light on his bike and fell on the road. Luckily we managed to grab him out of the road before the cars start moving. No parents in sight!!! I saw his bro on the other side of the road. Prolly was trying to chase after him. Really ! $@^#& the parents/guardians.

Then encounter so many prc riding on the pavement ringing their bells like there is no tomorrow. Hello!? Can slow down right? Sometimes really want to purposely trip them. -_-" make me think evil tots...

rav3naers: no l~eh. my hubby braking no give chance one. give me nag only.

actually as parents, we also can't have our eyes on children 24/7. we can only pray that you know who watches over them constantly. that child is blessed to meet a kind soul like you. heaven will bless you with a happy and healthy baby.

your incident reminded me of my childhood days. my neighbor tried to run me down with his bicycle. but his bike wheels ran over my feet and was spoilt from there. my feet are still pretty pretty. muahaha
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

well now its only the fetal pole so crucial period aint over yet! and two weeks is such a long long wait..

rav: show some pictures on your ideas for decorating the nursery room!

happilymarried: sometimes abit difficult not to carry my boy when he needs it uh. i give in sometimes. but now if i shower him (most of the time my mum would do it) then i'll dry him and let him walk out to the room instead of carrying him to the bed previously. also, i dont carry him up to the high chair for mealtimes anymore. my mum is so wary of things nowadays!

Quincy: we can only pray. But have to instil kids with correct knowledge & boundaries. Seen too many kids abusing animals or kill insects for fun. Kids who obviously dont't know their please, excuse me & thank yous. That said. I hope that I dont't turn out to be a bad parent >_<

If there are cyclists (regardless where they are from) on pedestrian pavement who ring their bloody bells at me from behind, I will ignore. They jolly well come down from their bicycle and push it to overtake me. Yup, I have a serious peeve on this. I find it utterly rude for a cyclist to be doing that on a walking path.

Ooohhh... hot news now is the kovan double murder murderer is caught and he is (was now I guess) a police officer.

rav3naers: no worries. not ez being a parent. there is no definite right or wrong way, good or bad ^^

feel like "eating" my tang sanzang
    Last edited by quincy1986; 13-07-2013 at 09:35 PM.

superwoman - yes! I agree... who ever said ladies cannot drive properly ought to be whacked! haha.
    rav - wow game room? once upon a time, hubby wanted a game room too.. with projector screen n big recliners... where he can put all his game consoles too.. I said no!! cuz then we will have tv in bedroom n living room & a super big projector screen? where got so many eyes to enjoy... & I tell you ... all his game consoles r just collecting dust now.. if I take all n sell away, he probably wont realise til Christmas or cny... hahaha. & you r really a kind soul.. with the boy today n all stray animals!! you will create good karma for your baby.

dragontail - I absolutely hate cyclists on walk pavements n also sometimes on busy roads. sometimes the pavement is so narrow.. n yet they weave their way thru the human crowd without regard for young kids walking or pregnant ladies. sometimes on roads.. they ride against traffic as tho they are in their homeland.. terrible! how was your day st ubin today? did you get a tan?

If I'm not wrong cyclists cannot ride on walkway. They should go on the roads

So tired. Yawns

Happilymarried I understand cyclists "need" a road/lane of their own. Or else this bicycle-car tension will always be there (especially during peak hours). But it's not going to happen anytime soon . I mean there's also this debate about why must LTA take our tax money to build lane for non road tax paying cyclists. This can go on and on.

Actually I have more tolerance on cyclists on road compared to those uncles who zerng their bicycles with motor. Cannot take it! They happily ride as if they are really motor cycles . I feel they really pose a danger to the road for the wrong reason. I honestly think someone should ban that.

Oh hehe I didnt get a tan because I slapped on sunblock. And reapplied twice. But I must say there was almost no bright sun even though noon hit. The weather was really lovely for such outdoor activity. Oh check out what we met there!! So close range!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130713_153237.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	108118  

Quincy noted on the opk. I will monitor my cm too to see if it coincides with the opk results.

Hmm the thing about sg drivers and cyclists is as if they drive/ride as if they own the roads/pavements. It's really dangerous for the pedestrians when the cyclists are sharing the pavements with them but when the cyclists are on the road, I will worry for them as they are so fragile on the roads. All road users regardless of mode must really learn to share and be tolerant of one another.

Rav I believe you will be a good parent. I always feel that a child's behavior is a reflection of his/her parents' behavior and teaching. So if a child is ill-mannered or treat animals cruelly, then sorry the parents have failed big time in teaching the child the right behavior and values. And I believe in the saying "spare the rod, spoil the child". I have seen too many cases around me and I promise myself that the least I can do is to cultivate the right values and teachings to the child.