Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; rav3naers: noted. will get clearblue. my areola has become so dark and enlarge in diameter. my boobies are almost hitting ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

rav3naers: noted. will get clearblue.

my areola has become so dark and enlarge in diameter. my boobies are almost hitting C. feeling cramps and fussiness in my lower abdomen. my breasts hurt everytime hubby tries to squeeze them. feeling queasy. feeling angry at the slightest things ever. the worst part to me is that I got excessive weight gain at a shocking rate. good heavens give me a sign that says I can gain weight guilt free for the next 9 months! T.T

Quincy, yes my sis and brother in law adore girls. No kid yet.They will want a dozen of girls if they can choose. Ha!

Keeping fingers crossed for ya! When you gonna test again?

Dragontail: my cycle 28-30 days. earliest I can test CD28 = 17 Jul :/ sigh...dont't give me a BFN again...

Quincy, oh I think you mentioned about LP in some of your previous posts. LP doesnt really change from month to month (although my last cycle stretched to 15days. Record high and I'm glad it did. My typical is 13days, with the help of B6 diligently). One/two days difference for LP.

Your LP is typically 16-18days right? When was your O-day again?

my O day estimated 1st jul or sometime in the same week

Worthy Lady

Oh Quincy, your signs look really positive! Good luck to you!!!!

Shez: i feel them almost every month that i t-tc. except the symptoms get more obvious each time, then end up in af zzz...

I know coming Wed seems so far.... hee... good luck Quincy.

Anyway I also think symptoms of AF and pregnancy are the same, almost. So I dont want to read into those again. Just wait and see

Good morning!!

Me woke up early too - 630am. Woke up to a series of breakdancing moves. Anyway decided to head to church earlier for 830am service (usually I go at 1030am) so I can have a leisurely breakfast and do some window shopping before pedi at 330pm. My old man is playing golf today so hahaha it is me myself and I day!

Oh shez - when are you seeing dr chan? Like I said before, personally I find dr chew better for trying to concieve but erm dr chan for post bfp. Dr chan is my regular gynae and i have seen him for the past 5/6 years. he was the one who detected polyps at my cervix and had them removed, sent me for hsg, husband for sa, then gave hubby vit e (but didnt give me anything), and did iui for me (but failed), and kept asking me to try iui again when i went back monthly to check eggs and never really give us dates to bd. whereas dr chew (as you heard from dragontail) gave tentex to hubby and gave me med and did this womb massage for me and gave us dates to bd and also asked to check on mensus flow if period came. In summary - dr chan is more scientific whereas dr chew is more herbal?!? Dr chan about 60 years old but dr chew should be close to 70 or more... But hey - I also heard that dr chew tends to advocate laparoscopy when it may not be necessary. But i also heard that dr chan's success of ivf and iui is pretty high and for sure, his machines are super advanced!! Anyway - these are my personal feedback which I hope you find useful (since I seem both docs)... =)

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    quincy - hang in there babe! I know its a real bummer that these signs are all the same! (preg n af) but hey, you just done hsg last cycle so I'm sure this round will bring you 1 step closer!

shez - have you decided on which gynae to see? or was it still too early for you to test?

Worthy Lady

3D to AF.. Zero symptoms.. Guess really no chance for me again this month..

I agree that clearblue easiest. To test for pregnancy and to also test for ovulation. Got smile no smile, got plus no plus. It takes the guessing game out.

littlej & rav - the break dance kicks r so cool! I wish I can experience them someday. how come baby wakes you up before they r born? r they hungry early early in the morn?

Worthy Lady

Littlej, we have been toying with the idea of IUI if this cycle's not positive. So that's most likely the route we will take and that is why we chose chan. Hubby's friend was 40 and d wife 35, tried for a few years and nothing. Chan was d one who helped them conceive thru IUI. And they have been recommending chan to friends who are above 35. Hubby and I are 31 this year though.

Happilymarried, my AF is due today (12dpo). Tested this morning but bfn.

Will most likely see chan after AF arrives so that hubby can do his SA, and I will do a hsg.

Pretz, I thought no sign is good sign!! Hang in there ya.

Dr Chew also asked me "what ovulation kit are you using?". Told him me using CB digital and he says very good. So far, I feel me and this gynae are quite in sync... I mean before seeing him I was already on BBT/OPK/CM-check/Pro-natural (I hope I can stick to this route!). So whenever he asks me questions related to what I have done/checked, I always have a ready answer for him to help me analyse further. This is my little review of him after seeing him for 3x

pretz & shez also... I know how you feel.. I was once going thru month after month of bfn (became years).. n seeing the red witch... but dont't give up!! never give up. as long as we have eggs, we can become mummies someday!

Happilymarried - wahahaha. Ok to be honest, my old man didnt entirely serve me hand and foot. He will cook and buy food if he has tome. otherwise, He did buy many food from supermarket so I could do simple cooking at home. And there were times whereby if i too lazy, I just drove out to buy food.. Just drive out and back. No shopping whatever. All housework done by pt maid. I only washed clothes and change dog's pee and poo papers occasionally.

shez - hsg must book.. so call in advance! call on your cd1... I was sent to do hsg by my lousy & nua doc (dr chua) nurses also lousy.. said Thomson Medical Center all full... no slot for hsg. I didn't wanna waste another cycle so I scolded the nurse. Thomson Medical Center isnt the only hospital. then they called raffles hospital to book appt for me. I love that hospital!! too bad I didnt manage to get a gynae there...

Quincy: The aroela enlarging is a great sign!!! That only happens when you r preggers. I hope that you can put your pads in storage for 9mths! Hee

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Quincy: The aroela enlarging is a great sign!!! That only happens when you r preggers. I hope that you can put your pads in storage for 9mths! Hee
    sigh...i hope so too but dont know y still bfn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz:807922
    3D to AF.. Zero symptoms.. Guess really no chance for me again this month..
    Pretz: if you watched "I didnt know I was pregnant", many ppl actually didnt experience any symptoms. Just test once you miss your AF. Babydust to you!!! hope for many good news this month.

Quincy: maybe your hcg not high enough. I tested once I was 1 day late, got neg. Tested a few days later got my bfp. No worries! Everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:807927
    littlej & rav - the break dance kicks r so cool! I wish I can experience them someday. how come baby wakes you up before they r born? r they hungry early early in the morn?
    you will feel them soon enough. Hee...very alien feeling but fun. The kicks will get very obvious as your pregnancy progresses. I am waiting to take videos to c my tummy obvious rolling.

Shez - well... I would personally recommend try all ways natural before considering iui (if there is nothing wrong ). That's why I prefer dr chew for trying to concieve cuz he gave herbal supplements and help for natural conception. So at least help provided for natural... But that is my personal pov . Which was why after one failed iui I wanted to try natural before going for another round of iui. Anyway - I would also say let the doc recommend what is best for you. dont't go in dictating what you want him to do but you can ask him for his opinion of course.. For me doc chan only prescribed hsg after failed iui. for me, 3 months of egg checking...sperm test... 3 months of egg checking... Iui... 2 months of egg checking... Hsg...(then I switched to dr chew) cuz dr chan wanted me to embark on iui after hsg. But my poor man was actually quite traumatized having to shoot into a bottle. Hahaha!

Rav - high five! I took video of tummy rolling!! But only managed to do once... Cuz other mornings have to get out of bed to go work!