Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; ok. standby clearblue already. every month like that a bit heart pain. especially if bfn more heart pain lol...

ok. standby clearblue already. every month like that a bit heart pain. especially if bfn more heart pain lol

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Dragontail: ask your brother in law to eat more fish. Fish for girls, chicken for boys. My boss he is very health conscious n only take fish, he has 4girls. He is those typical prc so I guess he keeps trying for a boy, think of it again he might have more fate with females instead lol

Quincy: check your hpt see got evaporated line ornt. Keep testing! I still have one first response hpt have not't use, can detect quite early

littlehamster: you mean i should leave my hpt there for a while? how long should i go back and see?

Littlehammie, my father doesnt really eat fish but pork and chicken. I got 3 sistas no bros. Haa.

Hope my sis' ivf she gets loads of x-spermies!

Dragontail: studies say that it's easier to get girls. so i believe it's a sure thing.

Quincy: If you do the test in the morning then Maybe evening can check or the Next day

Dragontail: Maybe your dad's girl army more powerful hehe. There are exceptions too heh

Quincy dont give up! I also tested bfn 2days after af supposed to come. Tested a week later to turn out positive! Next day went gynae for blood test hcg level only showed 200 and didnt manage to see anything on scan. Ytd gynae said was because I concieved late thats why hcg so low. But luckily ytd could see a small little dot in the yolk sac. Finally concluded that I really must have concieved late, and also the reason why got bfn the first time round. Supposed to be 6-7weeks from LMP, but now I think its only 5weeks?

So dont worry and wait for awhile more k! So long as af doesnt show, youve a good chance given all your symptoms too! I dont have any symptoms, no morning sickness, no breast swelling or sensitivity, no nothing! Think my breast too small to feel anything anyway! Lol.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:807963
    littlehamster: you mean i should leave my hpt there for a while? how long should i go back and see?
    What Hpt you using? That time I was using guardian brand..I check the results once I pee and throw a few away thinking it is not positive (Im very used to clearblue where the result is instant ) . Then 1 day, I took out tye instruction manual and noted that I can only see results in 5 mins ( I think)..and voila. .it is positive. ..hehe

Quincy: first cycle after hsg? Hehe high chance good luck!

Dragontail I read for IVF cases, the probability of getting boys is higher as usually the fastest sperm is selected (in the case of ICSI). Then again the probability is 50-50

Littlej I'm confused about your Dr Chan and Dr Chew Actually I was advised to go for IUI before attempting IVF. Then again I'm quite assertive in going for IVF straight away so I'm still thinking..

To all mummies - taka having baby fair starting 24 July. Can get bonbebe crib at cheaper prices - confirmed by sales person. And McClaren strollers and combi roanju will also be discounted - apparently!

I upload pix of the prices later.

Quincy good luck! I will be holding a bucket to catch your baby dust

Just found out poly friend is expecting her 4th child. Really admire her. stay at home mum who really knows how to bring up her kids. Her kids all very young but very understanding & knows how to look out for each other. Pei fu pei fu. So lucky to be able to afford raising so many kids & spend time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:807976
    To all mummies - taka having baby fair starting 24 July. Can get bonbebe crib at cheaper prices - confirmed by sales person. And McClaren strollers and combi roanju will also be discounted - apparently!

I upload pix of the prices later.
    Ooo...okie okie. Time to shop. Thanks littlej for the headsup

Quick one : I have a me day (hubby mugging school work and at home too many chores going on by my inlaws) so I'm out where I can do anything I want! Besides shopping, any good and not too expensive spa/massage I can try? My usual therapist has left SG to her hometown and I'm in the mood to try new place.

Finally some time to bake. Fruit Pastry Cake!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awesome_1373780657207.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	108162  

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - I wish your sis lots of luck!! actually I read in a blog (blogger did ivf at Kandang Kerbau Hospital) that ivf yields more boys.. cuz they usually select the best sperm (think the best swimmer is picked usually? not too sure but girl sperms tend to not swim well but live longer..I may be wrong!) but anyway this lady blogged that the nurses told her she was really lucky becuz both times, she got a lovely princess. so she went home feeling super happy (tho she wrote that her hubby wanted a boy).

actually I couldn't agree with littlej more. trying natural is the best way to go. maybe 1st step should be hcg test to check if tubes r cleared. if tubes r clear, flushing them would also mean a much higher chance of egg n sperm travelling smoothly right? =)

next should try traditional chinese medicine or some pills to boost both female n male fertility. pills r easily taken n not invasive at all. y not give herbs n pills a shot? =)

next depending on doc's suggestion & condition, maybe natural iui? sometimes sperms just need a shorter distance to meet the egg? this is inexpensive & no pain at all.

try not to go for super invasive methods if you have not't exhausted the above ones... dont think gynaes will suggest jumping into the invasive method unless they detect major problems (unfortunately like poor me =()

wow rav! you r a baker too!! that looks so much more yummy than the mini fruit cake I just bought from changi village.. ooops littlej.. I only popped out for a quick lunch with hubby.. he needs get out of the house for 1 meal at least.. & I saw a fight in cv! kinda like a fight.. this uncle fruit seller kicked a poor stray cat! a young man (q big sized) ran towards the uncle n scolded him for kicking the stray! he almost picked a fight I think. hubby pulled me away. how can some people be so heartless! the stray already has no home or no fixed meal..

Rav: yumyum looks good!

Dragontail: last time I went to This Spa Elements at The Cathay, their massage quite good. But package like ex. Ours is a free trial so we left without buying their packages.

quincy - no heart ache okie? we sayang you here! if af doesnt come, there's still chance!

superwomancqy: lol !!!
    Dragontail: go pop in any shop for a trial?

Dragontail - me no like spa type of massage. Hahah I like the hard Chinese type. Usually I go to wanyang or this place called green apple at haji lane. The foot massage at green apple is shiok and their seats are the ultra comfy type.

Worthy Lady

Happilymarried, yups! Will see what the doc has to recommend! Hahaha. Actually we even toyed with the idea of seeing both chew and chan just to see what they recommend! Lol.

Hubby was asking if we can just visit the gynaes to do you/s and see if the egg's right size/popping etc. then when they say yeah it's popping then we cheong ! Lol anyone did that? But in my mind, I'm thinking will that be overkill, CB opk and every few days see gynae to do you/s?!

Wahahaha shez - if you wanna do the everyday checks - then my advice is go to dr chew! Cuz dr chan is expensive. I am not kidding. His cost is twice that of dr chew.

What I did was To see doc between cd 9 - 12. it will give you a good indication of the sizing. Dr chan can even measure and give you in exact mm =) but the last time I saw dr chew - he never measure - he just told me eggs are ripening and which dates to bd.

And btw - lemme tell you what I did in jan. 2 jan - hsg. 3 jan - collected hsg report from dr chan and saw him. He told me tubes are fine and to proceed another round of iui. 4 jan - saw dr chew for the first time with the hsg report and sperm tests. Hahaha my old man said we should just camp at glen e. he was darn sianz cuz started 2013 with 3 days in a row at glen e!

Hahaha you can go both and see who say what. Then you can see which advice and/or which doc you are more comfortable with.

But I say first - if dr chew advise you to do laparoscopy - please seek a second opinion... dont anyhow go do op ok.