Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; On a completely seperate note : http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/100-things-we-love-about-the-80s/...

On a completely seperate note :

http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2011/11/03/100-things-we-love-about-the-80s/

Worthy Lady

Littlej - what are you doing up so late?!

Ok I'm getting irritated. CD35 & 14DPO and AF is still not here. My bbt went back up yesterday and this morning. I just used my CB digital hpt and it reads not pregnant! Arghhh!!!

Last month my AF was late 1 week- but I didn't have high hopes as I was sick and we didn't bd during O period. But we did BD on O date and 1dpo this cycle!!!! And now it's late again! *bish bash*

morning ! another brand new day !

Shez: maybe the body does not have enough hcg yet. let's wait longer <3

Worthy Lady

Quincy, I'm thinking if its delayed due to stress, it's definitely not the new job that contributed to it. It's the stress of 2ww. Hahaha.

Okie okie. *breathe deeply in and out* I will not be irritated and will continue waiting for either bfp or for stupid AF to come.

Wah...morning...so early see my nick pop up. baby, the aunties here all so gan chiong to know if you have sea cucumber or abalone . Kekeke

you gals are really cutest ladies. So enthus. coming soon coming soon!

Woohoo one more team pink gnissim! Can start to think of gal names so when's your EDD?

Shez, oh af hasnt shown? Then anything is possible! Hang on there few more days.

Rav, you are so very next to be bugged by these kpo aunties here of your baby. Kkj or abalone coming right up next Tue!

Gnissim: I tried the pulse thing. Both wrists feels the same. Hahaha. Think need a professional to do it.

littlej: i miss those things too. the boys used to collect 1 whole set of the rubber with the flags. and then we had a match with those rubbers, see who gets tumbled over the most.

then in school we dont have handphones...we girls kept a secret diary. then we passed around and even drew pictures.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - auntie dragontail is right... cuz auntie happilymarried here wanna wanna know!!

shez - as long as got bd during O.. you can strike!! may stupid af not show.... n get ready for bfp!!

littlej - little muffin needs to sleep!! heehee.. maybe that's y he's got his cute lil hands on his face trying to nap in the day time..

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hey ladies..i thought missy10's is a boy? she mentioned 'he' if i'm not wrong?

wooh, seems like quite even..good good...they wont be scared cannot find partners next time.hahahaha. Waiting for Rav's! so exciting...And so nice to see the scan photos!

Morning =)

Oh. Me worked till late last night... So only shut down my laptop at 130am.

You know what's the scary part. I just realized I only have about 2 months of work left cuz I am planning to go on maternity 2 weeks before edd. Anyway will be seeing doc later and get his advice. Oh lil muffin - show me your face later can?!? =)

Shez - no af is good!!! Did you test with fmu? Maybe try again 2 days later. Remember wanton mee case? Doc said she conceived later.

I am so sleepy now.

Littlej: seems like you r sleeping very late everyday. Sayang. Maybe shld let your boss adjust your workload? Sounds like he is trying to squeeze every ounce of your worth before your maternity leave. you do need more energy to look after a newborn than working . :/

Worthy Lady

Littlej, I did! FMU at 6am. Lol. So I will just sit in a corner and twiddle my thumbs and wait. Lol

Hubby did try his luck yesterday trying to see boy or gal thru the scan, sonographer cut hin off, 5th month then can see .... so wait till sept scan .....

I also tried the pulse thing, felt the same on both side hahahahaaha
    Last edited by Missy10; 16-07-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:808460
    hey ladies..i thought missy10's is a boy? she mentioned 'he' if i'm not wrong?

wooh, seems like quite even..good good...they wont be scared cannot find partners next time.hahahaha. Waiting for Rav's! so exciting...And so nice to see the scan photos!
    Poohy - not yet..... hehehee just a describe term, sometimes i mentioned "she" also.....

But when my BFFs asked their kids, they also say its a boy.... even hubby younger brother also say since sleeping pattern so chor , should be boy also, but frankly speaking, i wanna get into the pink team.....

Shez - no AF still got BIG HOPE!!!!
    *Blowing some baby dust to you!!!

Im so busy at work this morning but sneak in and peep peep and got me excited about gender although me no bump yet. Hahaha!! Jiayou all cutie baby boys and gals.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

so disappointed with the husband last night and this morning last thursday night he just got into an accident whilst on the way home from work about 130am. i rushed down by cab but everything was settled midway so i turned back and met him at home. the next day he regretted and said stuff like why things must happen then he learn from it kind thing. last night i texted him at 1130pm said he'd be back soon, in the end 2am then reach home! worst part was i couldnt get to sleep at all. well he came home drunk and kept tossing and turning on the bed, make me cannot sleep til about 4am! i was quite pissed off because 1. 'coming back soon' doesnt equate two hours later but this seems like to be his norm; 2. car is in workshop but that doesnt give him a reason to get pissed drunk; 3. really hate it when he comes back drunk, it's not once a week it's almost 2-3 times a week! understand that he works night life but still no need to drink til like that right! this morning woke up we hardly talked and when we did, almost quarreled. since the car was still undergoing repairs, i had to take bus to work (quite near but super crowded & had to stand all the way, and i took cab ytd). smsed him in hope he'll understand why im so pissed but nope he doesnt. everytime just say 'it's my fault' but obviously its just to shut me up. ughhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:808475
    so disappointed with the husband last night and this morning last thursday night he just got into an accident whilst on the way home from work about 130am. i rushed down by cab but everything was settled midway so i turned back and met him at home. the next day he regretted and said stuff like why things must happen then he learn from it kind thing. last night i texted him at 1130pm said he'd be back soon, in the end 2am then reach home! worst part was i couldnt get to sleep at all. well he came home drunk and kept tossing and turning on the bed, make me cannot sleep til about 4am! i was quite pissed off because 1. 'coming back soon' doesnt equate two hours later but this seems like to be his norm; 2. car is in workshop but that doesnt give him a reason to get pissed drunk; 3. really hate it when he comes back drunk, it's not once a week it's almost 2-3 times a week! understand that he works night life but still no need to drink til like that right! this morning woke up we hardly talked and when we did, almost quarreled. since the car was still undergoing repairs, i had to take bus to work (quite near but super crowded & had to stand all the way, and i took cab ytd). smsed him in hope he'll understand why im so pissed but nope he doesnt. everytime just say 'it's my fault' but obviously its just to shut me up. ughhhhh.
    Wantonmee - car is like precious to man, by having his car in garage, he doesnt feel good , my man can scream at me even he accidentally scratch his car....

Probably, he really dont feel good....

Dont be sad.....

Shez - Wa. you wake up so early... I think the last time I woke up at 6am was during my school days.

Rav - I think it is both my boss and me. I am trying to get as much done before I go on maternity. And I am actually planning for 5 months. Hahahhaa!!! Will see what the doc says later...

Missy10 - you mean your gynae can't tell you? The sonographer didn't wanna tell me but when I saw dr chan after Oscar - he immediately took a super clear shot of the kkj and drew arrow with copy "BOY!!!" Hehehe you can check with your gynae =)

Wantonmee - hmm. Breathe breathe. Focus your energies on positivity. dont't nag. Sometimes better to close one eye first. If he continues doing this for 2 to 3 weeks in a row then that gives you the justification to say something. If just one week - the guy might just say, "aiya this week only what". Save the bullets. My old man also like that. if he play golf the whole weekend and i ask, he will say "one weekend only" so i learnt to close eye and when i tell him "no . it has been 2 Consecutive weekends" then he diam diam cannot say anything. i even plotted a graph on the number of times he played golf versus meeting me!!!

And for me - I never trust the "soon" . My old man also will say "picking you up soon" or "coming back soon" - the "soon" can range between 2 to 4 hours. I gave up asking why your "soon" always so long.

Oh a and just take cab . Claim from him.

Littlej - yesterday i did not see my gynae.... just the oscar test, my gynae very cute , she always say if nothing happen, dont need to see her.... sort of like saving on her consultation charges..... started my fish oil supplement only today.....

Littlej: aiyoh...mummy dont workaholic, can? :x hee...all the karate kicks must be to remind you to rest!

Missy: my gynae also like that. No prob no need to scan. But still have to c her monthly coz need to report to her of any questions or issues I have. Keke

Wantonmee: relax relax...sadly its true that a car can cause a man more heartbreaks than us. :/ really must ren a few rounds before you verbal die-rear on him. Men need to be reminded.but doing it constantly will make them pek chek...not to mention also make you pek chek...

yea super make me pekchek! thanks girls, needed some kind of assurance that im not alone (oops hehe). Just needed to vent. Hais. Going out now with boss on a meeting, not sure if he wants to talk about something serious or meeting a client. Sian!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Wow so happening here. Hehe good to see everyone in good spirits

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:808483
    Shez - Wa. you wake up so early... I think the last time I woke up at 6am was during my school days.

Rav - I think it is both my boss and me. I am trying to get as much done before I go on maternity. And I am actually planning for 5 months. Hahahhaa!!! Will see what the doc says later...

Missy10 - you mean your gynae can't tell you? The sonographer didn't wanna tell me but when I saw dr chan after Oscar - he immediately took a super clear shot of the kkj and drew arrow with copy "BOY!!!" Hehehe you can check with your gynae =)

Wantonmee - hmm. Breathe breathe. Focus your energies on positivity. dont't nag. Sometimes better to close one eye first. If he continues doing this for 2 to 3 weeks in a row then that gives you the justification to say something. If just one week - the guy might just say, "aiya this week only what". Save the bullets. My old man also like that. if he play golf the whole weekend and i ask, he will say "one weekend only" so i learnt to close eye and when i tell him "no . it has been 2 Consecutive weekends" then he diam diam cannot say anything. i even plotted a graph on the number of times he played golf versus meeting me!!!

And for me - I never trust the "soon" . My old man also will say "picking you up soon" or "coming back soon" - the "soon" can range between 2 to 4 hours. I gave up asking why your "soon" always so long.

Oh a and just take cab . Claim from him.
    Erm..not only soon cannot trust...if my husband say on the way..sometimes it means just getting out of the house...so I will always ask himfor exact location. .hahah

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:808485
    Littlej - yesterday i did not see my gynae.... just the oscar test, my gynae very cute , she always say if nothing happen, dont need to see her.... sort of like saving on her consultation charges..... started my fish oil supplement only today.....
    Oh..mine also..he will say if have probblem, they will call me..if no problem, see him few weeks later after the scan...I see him once to review my oscar report and he ask the nurse to waive the consultation plus the routine test..hehhe