Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I am hungry! Actually been starting on mooncakes quite early here because we have been sampling from a few brands ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I am hungry! Actually been starting on mooncakes quite early here because we have been sampling from a few brands before deciding on one to give to our clients. So everyday also got mooncakes to bite on.

My hubby has seen me got really really angry with him for being late before so after that he will never “lie” to me like “on the way”, “soon”, “reaching”. To me, all these means I will see you in 5-10mins. Now, he will give me exact time without me asking. And he will always give 5-10mins grace as he rather waits for me then I wait for him (I dont’t mind waiting when I’m the one earlier but I get a little restless when I have to wait for someone who is late). Hee.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - I tried the pulse thingy too! both side same same.. maybe need a pro to check it.. haha..

missy10 - does your hubby want a princess too?

littlej - wah you mean during the oscar scan at 12 weeks, lil muffin proudly display his kkj for the world to see? do you have a pic of that? cuz ytd I also saw my baby a's legs open.. did not see anything there but also becus it may be a bit too early... oh & hope lil muffin will show face today.. cannot only keep showing kkj... hahaha

dragontail - busy but still must remember to eat n drink lots of water ya?

wontonmee - cool down babe! men r mostly very frustrated when something happens to their cars (maybe with exception of mine cuz I more kan cheong than him). hope the car repair can be quick n you fast fast collect back the car? you & hubby just had a wonderful weekend with all that healthy food right? try to remind him that now you both having no.2 now..cannot get angry so much.. not good for baby.. hopefully he will reduce drinking n be home to accompany you more..

this reminds me of the time when my dad first met with minor accident. he called home to tell my mom how scared he was. my mom was quick to brush him off, saying, "haiya i still got housework to do." at that time i wish my mom dont be so insensitive haha. just sharing.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 16-07-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:808550
    this reminds me of the time when my dad first met with minor accident. he called home to tell my mom how scared he was. my mom was quick to brush him off, saying, "haiya i still got housework to do." at that time i wishes my mom dont be so insensitive haha. just sharing.
    Erm..usually I would sms my hubby what happen for his information but he always say that he got confidence in me to settle the issue...maybe im too independent? ??

I do feel that there is a need for the other party on the other line to not be kan cheong. .I remember once that my mother call me to tell me my bro is sent to hospital by his friends but the information that she gave is incomplete. Hence, I just requested for the contact no and called the friend directly. .in the end, it is just a small thing. .thats my thoughts

Happilynarried - yes, man wants a princess.... but dont wish to have a "pampered" princess like me.... contradicting right....

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: wow you always slept so late? N you can manage to wake up early morning for work?

Shez: maximum luteal phase can be up to 18 days. But bbt up is a good sign!

Dragontail: actually I have been thinking of girls name! Haha. I like the name kate or katey or kathie. (I never tell my hubby he seems like not enthu yet). So wondering if my traditional chinese medicine is right cox he guess frm pulse reading. It will be on mid jan! So hit cny n confinement lady r super expensive. Lol.

Rav: haha! There should be one slightly heavier. you cant do yourself . Ask someone to try for you. Lol. Aniway your next scan on tues is hw many weeks? I suppose gender can ve seen on week 16 already right?

Poohy: woo so will be like matchmake in stomach first? Hahaha.

Missy10: 5 mths then can see? I thought during 16 weeks can see.. so means 2 more mths to go then we can chop confirm.

Wantonmee: hey chill. My hubby is same one. Tell me bef 730 can finish work n sometimes I only see him back at 12am. I know he is working. But for 3 whole weeks he is not back home to dinner with me. N im eating all alone for so long. Sobs. Sometimes man coming back soon their time is very elastic. I find that they dont have sense on time. -.- maybe he has his reason of drinking. But still try talk to him after everything is back to normal like after car n all is done. Probably tell him drinking is bad for his health n you r just concern of him? And hey maybr he feels its his fault. N not because he want to shut you down. Sinxe his car in garage think he is vexed n pek chek also. Cheer up! dont frown if not your baby will frown too!

Happilymarried: maybe you need wait few more weeks n try again. Because when I go back my traditional chinese medicine to an tai he didnt tell me about this. So I guess you try aat 3 mths!

Yikes! A cust just told me that he got my facebook. Geez...gonna hav to lock down my privacy settings. Super creepy!!!

My hubby also always thinks that I can settle stuff myself -_-" not 小鸟依人 like my mum. My mum depend on my dad alot. End up my bro & I also become overly protective of her. Haha

Gnissim: My gynae told me during last visit that since I got the detailed scan scheduled, might as well c gender together. No need to pay extra for the you/s just to c gender. I am fine with waiting anyway. She dont do ultrasound unless requested or necessary, just use doppler to hear baby heartbeat. Will be at 21weeks3days for my detailed scan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	108320

Seen at 14 weeks.

Hahaha.
    lovesbaby and lishan0613 like this.

wahahaha!!! legs so wide open?! littlej! your belly must be really comfy for lil muffin to be so relaxed!

Hahahha!! Did I see more than just kkj?? Are those his two dearest round friends too???

So funny so funny.

hahah gnissim - i woke up cuz i needed to pee.. hahaha then i thought shun bian check phone... sometimes i think i'm a workaholic. but anyway i'm leaving office earlier today to see doc so ok . give and take a bit.

(and you shoudl see my eyebags now..)

happilymarried - ka kui kui! lucky boy ! otherwise girl i faint.

dragontail - wahahah i dont know . but i thought the 'friends' dont show until later. anyway that's how good dr chan's machine is. everything also super clear. hahahah!

Oh their 'friends" dont pop out till later stage? I didnt know that.

picture picture picture, again littlej! From your scan later

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Littlej kkj very obvious lol. I think the friends should accompany together Haha

Littlj - your boy is so cute...i also thought i saw balls..... opps..... hehehhehe so cute!!!

Gnissim - i think at 16 weeks, but mayb the sonographer just wanna brush my man question....

I talk to baby inside before we go for scan, telling baby to strike the best pose therefore baby keep putting his fist on his nose... even he turn hand still there..... hahahahhha

Hope that during my next scan which will be 16 weeks can see got 'abalone' or 'sea-cucumber' ....

hmm i went back to the baby p**n pic... by the way what a name!! think it looks like a little spade.. its super cute!!

Imperial Concubine

Rav: oh issit! My gynae do scan every visit. :/ aniway the doppler can be purchase at gmarket! But I didnt get it though. Heh.

Littlej: wow! What a cute photo. Haha! Amazing.. ka kui kui then like towkay . I also thought I saw 2 round round. Hehe. Yes I think you r workaholic. Always switching off your laptop after 12am. your hubby wun nag at you for sleeping late?

Missy10: so 1 more month to go! then can start shopping for stuff. Heh. Though I keep telling my hubby I will buy stuff only towards end yr. But my hands r itching already. He told me after know gender then buy.

As long as baby is healthy. But also Glad if its a girl. Since my other room is pink n purple n so many pinkish stuff because the room is for his elder daughter. If not I cant imagine if I have a boy n he gotta stay in the girlie room nxt time. Sure quarrel with hubby. Since we stay 3 room flat the kids gotta share a room. But my mother in law wish to have a boy. So too bad for her. Haha. N the elder girl says she wish to have a brother because she already have a sister (her mum side). Lol. Guess all of them is going to wait for a boy then.
    Last edited by gnissim23; 16-07-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Littlej: hmmm...so obvious...kekeke.. well endowed *wink wink*

Hahaha show you all another funny photo ok. This was taken during Oscar scan. Do you see what I see? =p

I call it the "wtf" shot cuz the sonographer kept poking to make lil' muffin move that time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	108336  

Littlej you very funny .. But the scans are really clear. I'm very innocent one.. What should I see for the second pic?

Is it the middle finger?

Lol omg this is so priceless moment!! Littlej junior already has opinion of his own already. Hhahah he must be thinking "bro...poke me again how to sleep?!".

Awww ooohhh so cute.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    It look like baby pointing to blackboard like a teacher with a stick. Lol.

Hahaha hope lil' muffin managed to bring a smile to everyone's faces today.