Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 5 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Here's my chart with FF. weird my temp gone up today. The lowest (yesterday) is not even near the cover ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Here's my chart with FF. weird my temp gone up today. The lowest (yesterday) is not even near the cover line hmmmm
    Dotted line is that day my thermometer no batt n I used the mercury thermometer since. It's not very accurate but can't find replacement battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	93891  

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Do you all use the fertiloty awareness or advanced or research method to monitor using ff?

Worthy Lady

Yeah I too figured out my body signals might be best!!!!

Worthy Lady

I have a brand new clearblue fertility monitor for sale. Comes with 40 testing sticks. Selling $250.

I use the basic one I think. No$$

littlej, I cant quite remember which I used because I just used what setting it was during the free trial. Now that the trial is over, a lot of features I also cant see already.

littlehamster, your AF hasnt come right?

af came on sunday.. so I'm at the 3rd day now.. this round i feel like quite light... norm is 7days with 1-3days from ave to heavy to ave then slowly to spotts.. cramp started on saturday and end yesterday, which is unusual as i normally get cramps on first day of af only. and i aso super bloat, alot air trapped inside and air pains up till last night wads wrong hur...

btw, anyone notice bbt changes when you sleep with blanket and when without blanket?

During follicular phase, the variations of temperature is more, compared to luteal phase. That's what I read from internet and it also happens to me. During FP, the difference for me can be 0.3 degree. But they are always below coverline. The day I had my mense, my temp totally dipped to below coverline. Seems to me your temp is still above coverline altho you've got your AF? If I have interpreted your chart correctly.

Now that I'm preggie, I notice my temp variation is even more drastic. I always have blanket on regardless. Some mornings I will wake up really warm and my temp will rise "abnormally". I did ask my sinseh before and she said the big rise is no problem... the only thing I have to lookout is a big dip which may not be a good sign. So based on my charting, she has given me a new coverline such that so long my temp is above her line, there's nothing to worry about.

And if you've charted a few months and you're in a way familiar with your own BBT already, you can skip the charting while your AF is on. If you know that you typically O on CD14, you can skip charting for 8-10days. Because those reading during the earlier part of FP is not so "usable". Like I said, this is only when one is confident of her cycle pattern.

Yalor. Still above cover line when I have af. That's why I aso confused

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jac_FF.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	93951 Hi hi - Here's my FF chart using the "Research" method. When I use the "Fertility Awareness" method, it predicted that my Ovulation date is a week later... But when I saw my gynae on 5 dec, he said the follicle measures 13mm so I should be ovulating across the next 4 days. So I'm so confused. Oh I paid for 3 additional months (hoping that I will 'succeed' before my subscription expires). Anyway, I think my FF chart is confusing- It's like rocky temperatures Anyone can shed any light? I guess I wont get preggers this round right.. From the recent temp changes...

Oh dragontail - I should be going to see Dr Wu tomorrow. You mentioned she will be around right? Or should I call to check?

I read that we could have rocky temp after ovulation if you have not enough protestrone (dont know how to spell) then no enough to sustain if concieve n may mc. Littlej did you check your levels? your chart seem messy sry

littlej, oh my, your chart got many mountains after mountains ;p How come your temps are so drastic? Did you measure around the same time everyday? Or perhaps were you unwell at some points?

Yes Dr Wu will be around tomorrow. I was supposed to see her tomorrow too but she said no point seeing her tomorrow as I will be seeing my gynae for the first time tomorrow. She says no need to see two docs in a day. Hee. So I'm seeing her next week Wed instead. If you have the time, try to be there 920am or so. Take the first queue number.

Hi hi. Hey no worries. Yes my chart is darn messy! Hmm, granted I didn't take around the same time. Sometimes 7am, sometimes 8am... Oh.. And i sleep at different times.. Sometimes only 4 hours of sleep sometimes 10hours... And on 29nov and 10dec I had wine the night before with friends.

I heard alcohol affects which results in temp surge. And I am trying to keep sleep pattern consistent but very hard

No wonder.
    Sinseh will share with you sleep/rest is the most important when T-c-cing. But having social fun once a while is important too!

Quite excited yet anxious to see her tomorrow... like I wonder what she'll say. If I'm not successful this time round, will be going for HSG in Jan *scared*

Alcohol during trying to concieve aso no good.

Are you working shifts, littlej?

littlej, I know! The first time I was about to see her, I wonder will she say things like I'm basically messed up and maybe I have been doing everything wrong. Ha.

hi littlehamster - nah, i'm not working shifts but sometimes I have overseas conference calls at weird timings. Actually this month is relatively quiet - I guess I have been having irregular hours of sleep cuz I was catching up with TVB or reading my book :P Yeah, I know alcohol is no good.... hi dragontail - Ya I wonder what she'll tell me! *nervous*

Turns out my funny cramps is due to af and aso intestines squeezing hard poop. Get the wind n constipation n gastric flu few times alrdy during these few mths of trying to concieve, this month worse. So weird why only when start trying to concieve then weird things happening to the body

I am here i am here! Got here at 915 but still the third one... *excited*

Littlehamster, maybe you're feeling quite unwell lately therefore your BBT at this time is going bongus

Ha! See, that's called there's always another mountain higher than the other. You're the third one then should be quite fast. Maybe max half hour wait. Hope you dont kerna the l.o.r-sor couple before you.... for past two wednesdays I went, I happened to be behind this same couple. Alas, they were chit chatting with sinseh inside. So long.... Anyway, good luck and update!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 19-12-2012 at 09:49 AM.

duplicate. deleted.

Yupz. Look forward to next cycle!