Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks missy10 for your baby dust! Littlej, I was up at 530!!! Couldn't go back to sleep decided to take ...

Worthy Lady

Thanks missy10 for your baby dust!

Littlej, I was up at 530!!! Couldn't go back to sleep decided to take bbt and since I needed to pee, did a hpt.

And it's so exciting to see kkj! Wahahaha!!!! And I must say, your baby is the best poser so far! Lol.

sonographer must find way to make baby move? feel so bad to baby. anyway i feel like this because i am way too soft. i might get bully by my own children.

Oh the facial expression is so clear....

Quincy, if baby is sleeping, they will use the stick to shake your tummy abit in order to shake to water bag to wake baby up or turn baby around

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    lol!! @.@ correct me if I m wrong! im still a newbie at deciphering these scan pics... but did lil muffin give the sonographer a super annoyed look with the middle finger??!

littlej, thanks for your pics!! this is making me so excited for my oscar scan next fri.. at 12w1d!! I realised my 2plus appts r good cuz baby a is very active! bouncing n flapping away...

missy10 - so sorry I couldnt really read your oscar pic... was it your baby's arm? im still so blur at understanding these pics...

I was at the massage the other day and the therapist knows I am ttcing. She just casually says I will have a girl so that the mummy sexy (she says one not I say) genes will pass on to the daughter. Hehhe I love to have a girl to give her all the girly stuff and attention!

Shez, af still no show huh?? Shoo-shoo away.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:808661
    sonographer must find way to make baby move? feel so bad to baby. anyway i feel like this because i am way too soft. i might get bully by my own children.
    Mummy's boy. Then your hub become the "bad" person. Lol. your hubby fierce n stern ornt?

Worthy Lady

Dragontail - still no show! Hahaha

Shez, nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Mummy's boy. Then your hub become the "bad" person. Lol. your hubby fierce n stern ornt?
    my hubby is very strict with me. i still cant say how he is to children. but towards small little girls i think he will go soft because he prefers girls.

I think most daddies would love playing the boys' games with the boys and yet expect them to be tough but for girls, daddies usually go weak I think. Like Dragontail, I prefer girls too though I expect them to be soft on the outside and tough on the inside

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

How me and my sisters treat my mom, I feel I would love to have a daughter (I mean if a kkj pops out I love him the same). As for my hubby, he's always ok with either. But I would still like to see a gal for him because I have seen how he's around little boys and little girls. He doesnt realise it... but being an observer, I feel he's surely better with girl

Imperial Concubine

I think girls will tend to be more nice as like for example. During mothers day. My cousins daughter will give them surprises presents n all. But the boys just dont do so. Lol. So tts the differencem n I realise that nornally man will go towards more to wife rather than mum. For example my family r more girls n during gathering the daughters will be around. But those man will go to their wife side. Lol. So maybe girl will be more stick to family n man more stick to wife. Haha.

I am fine with either. A girl will prolly suit my husband more, judging from his relationship with his parents. Think it gotta do with the militarised way he was brought up :/ not close knit like my family. No family feud or quarrels.but they dont even meet for a meal to celebrate bdays. Only reunion dinner once a year.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by superwomancqy:808701
    I think most daddies would love playing the boys' games with the boys and yet expect them to be tough but for girls, daddies usually go weak I think. Like Dragontail, I prefer girls too though I expect them to be soft on the outside and tough on the inside
    Erm..my daughter play with boys games also..like soccer..cos we believe that there should not be a distinction whether the games are boyish or girlish..thats my opinion anywat..

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    I am fine with either. A girl will prolly suit my husband more, judging from his relationship with his parents. Think it gotta do with the militarised way he was brought up :/ not close knit like my family. No family feud or quarrels.but they dont even meet for a meal to celebrate bdays. Only reunion dinner once a year.
    i am a girl but i am complete opposite from most. in my family we r not very close. no birthdays father's day mother's day etc. to my hubby he look at me and he felt very sad but i grew up like this =.=

boy or girl.. its all the same to me.. tho hubby n I have our preferences surely.. but I guess after losing a baby (dont hope for this pain to happen to anyone) gender doesnt really come as a preference anymore. either will be a gift! its only matter of pink or blue shopping.

but as little girls grow up.. think the worries will be more than little boys. cuz when your daughter is 14 or 16.. at that rebellious age.. parents will have a much harder time n worry more.. cuz they may get bullied outside or get taken advantaged of etc.. that's my worry... hehe...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:808726
    boy or girl.. its all the same to me.. tho hubby n I have our preferences surely.. but I guess after losing a baby (dont hope for this pain to happen to anyone) gender doesnt really come as a preference anymore. either will be a gift! its only matter of pink or blue shopping.
    you can buy neutral colours mahh..not necessary .blue or pink..hehe..having said that, I still have not't buy the clothes and etc..only bought baby cot

I was being asked a very very funky question by someone. Actually there is a long list. But I remember this one because it kinda relates to this gender topic we are talking about.

So, for fun. Which would you choose?

A) A daughter who goes out party every other day. Probably smokes. Hangs out more with friends than with you (aka mom).

B) A son who stays home all day long. 宅男 type. Hardly any friends. Probably plays computer game at almost all waking hour.

Unlike natalie, I will surely buy pink for gal and blue for boy! But baby cot will surely be white because wanna match the existing furniture I find that's the fun of being a first time mom. Happilymarried, hold your horses. Soon no one can even stop you when you do baby shopping

hahaha.. natalie.. where r your elder girl's babu stuff?

yes dragontail, cot will be white.. hee.. to match my furniture. but clothes must be blue or pink... sometimes people see white baby clothes on a baby.. they will go.. what a pretty girl... but if my baby is a boy then err.. no good... haha..

littlej littlej - how did today's scan go? did muffin show his handsome face? by the way, wanted to ask you... how big is your study room? hearing the stuff you put inside, it seems like a super huge room!

tvh & wontonmee - hope all is great at home with the hubby? one of you popping in 2 months.. the other in early first trim... both of you cannot be angry for so long okie?

Worthy Lady

Tested this morning. Its BFN.. Sad... AF will knock its door tomorrow...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:808733
    hahaha.. natalie.. where r your elder girl's babu stuff?

yes dragontail, cot will be white.. hee.. to match my furniture. but clothes must be blue or pink... sometimes people see white baby clothes on a baby.. they will go.. what a pretty girl... but if my baby is a boy then err.. no good... haha..

littlej littlej - how did today's scan go? did muffin show his handsome face? by the way, wanted to ask you... how big is your study room? hearing the stuff you put inside, it seems like a super huge room!
    My mother passed all the stuff to my cousin. .including the baby cot..so all got to buy..except napkin..haha