Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Goody morning!!! Had a good 8 hours of zzz. Will be working from home today so yay! no need to ...

Goody morning!!!

Had a good 8 hours of zzz. Will be working from home today so yay! no need to dress up and put make up!! Friday!!!

thinking of a luncheon meat and egg sandwich for lunch but hmm... no good ... Hahahhaa...

Oh. Shucks. Also thinking of creamier's earl grey ice cream with waffles...

Will be having a me myself and I weekend. But will also start on lil muffin's photo album so kinda excited.

*still lolling in bed*

Wahaha..early morning an auntie (again) thought that I am an unwed mother. >_< auntie thank you I love you! Or errr is it a bad thing?

Littlej: Envy! Take your time to work plus relax. Me time is very impt at least to me. I actually prefer to be alone. Read a book, munchies, online shopping..etc..hee

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@happilymarried: haha girls also got things to see . but not until the baby is out. do you prefer girl girl or boy boy? ^^

@Dragontail: baby was moving around but facing up during scanning. i think the ultrascan will emit sound wave to wake the baby up one. so doubt the baby still can still throughout the scan haha

@littlej: hope you're feeling better now! i am sure your hubby is as anxious about your lil muffin. look at the situation at a more positive view. you have married a responsible and good dad. i am sure your baby will be well loved by him too!

btw I am quite concern about bowel movement issue. i have been shitting blood everytime i go toilet. blood literally just drip into the toilet bowl.
    my gp, not my gynae say maybe i should do a colonscopy but since I am preggy I doubt I can do it right? Will i develop serious problem like colon cancer if my anus or internal intestine keep bleeding like that? :/

Actually my detail scan is on next saturday. hee sorry i think I didn't state clearly... so heres the updated list!

Mon-Dragontail
    Tue-Rav
    Fri-happilymarried
    Sat-Shez/wantonmee/missA

@littlej: I am thinking of doing a scrapbook for baby! start from OPK to HPT to scans to new born photos. but so lazy that I have not't start buying any materials. heh

Imperial Concubine

Morning!

Missa: ar.. alot blood? Gynae says safe to scope? Or can wait till after birth.

Im gg interviews again! Lol

gnissim23: hmm the whole toilet bowl is red... can't even tell what color my shit is. :/ gynae just gave me stool softener and ask me drink more water. say probably is just a tear. I think I didn't update her how I bleed everytime I go pang sai....

good luck for your interview!

MissA: If its fresh blood, probably is fissures/piles if you have constipation or has been eating super heaty food. Maybe can do a fecal test? Send poopoo to the lab to check? GP can send for you. Meanwhile water water water! Take care!

Morning ladies.....

Thanks Rav, happilymarried, dragontail

Had a good cry last night, and yes im waiting for him for dinner together with my yoga buddy(aka his god sis)
    while buddy having her yoga, i sit outside chit chat with boss, also my friend,
    Hubby agreed that we will go dinner after buddy finish her yoga at 9pm, but 830pm, hubby say cannot call him must text him(so secretive for what), then he replied he having dinner with boss and later still need to send his boss home!!!

I was furious that then he(Eunos) really send boss home(chua chu kang) at 930pm, without fetching me(Tai Seng) first, then only come fetch me at 1030pm, therefore after i settled down at home(Woodlands) its already 1130pm for my precious dinner

anyway, i guess im too angry n cry too hard, had cramp since last night...... till now.... very uncomfortable..... still in bed.... dont feel like doing anything.....

Sorry for my rant.....

Happilymarried, can have ice-cream, moderation will do

Just eat whatever you want to eat...

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:809501
    Morning!

Missa: ar.. alot blood? Gynae says safe to scope? Or can wait till after birth.

Im gg interviews again! Lol
    Gnissim: Good Luck!!!!

Imperial Concubine

Missa: inform your gynae, eat more fruits n see if its better.

Missy10: you didnt eat n just wait for him? Haiya man time very elastic one. I told my hubby ytd I terrible headache, ask him dont be so late n pack food. But end up lucky his cousin who staying with us pack for me before he back. And end up he only came home at 12am. -.- if you r hungry please go get some stuff to eat. After eat you feel good you wun feel so angry. For the sake of the baby dont hunger yourself its not good. I always wait ny hubby till 630 or 7pm, if he still never response to me or come back I will go get dinner myself. Lol. So learn frm me learned frm me. dont hunger you n your little beanie.

Rav: thanks! Hopefully first question today is not "family n kids planning". Lol

MissA - most likely it is piles. I had that before. Doc should give you one of those pills you stick into your a**hole (sorry sounds crude but the pills are fairly small and supposed to put in fridge so it remains hard) and stool softeners to poo easily. Then should recover quite fast. Doc chew also gave me the stick in a**hole pills just in case. Sigh - my a**hole is no longer a virgin as kena violated by pills =p

Rav - how did aunty say you unwed mother?

Missy10: Sayang. Its hormones wreaking havoc. I would usually not wait in that situation. Just sms "Going home myself. No need you to pick me up." And not reply any sms or calls till he gets back.

Men are like that. Sometimes their priorities are focus wrongly. dont let them think that we are dependent on them, that we need them constantly. Thats my opinion :/

Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:809511
    Rav - how did aunty say you unwed mother?
    you pregnant ar? Huh!? you married meh!? Hahaha
    Or maybe I look like 老处女.

Missy10 - agree with Gnissim. dont't wait. It seems like you are always waiting for him for dinner - not very good for you and baby. Actually I admire that you can wait so long - i think at most I can tahan only 1 or 2 hours then I really need to eat. Anyway man's timing always rubber time and my guess he needed to have dinner with boss plus send boss home so he can do some bonding with boss - after all he is going to be a dad soon and may not have the time to do such bonding anymore after baby comes out.

Hmm, I also think we all have to be more independent cuz when baby comes out cannot always assume that hubby will be there to help with this and that. I mean look at it this way - we have 4 months maternity and hubby only has at most one or two weeks paternity? So what is going to happen for the rest of the time - it will be the woman and the baby alone... So we all need to learn to take care of ourselves on our own right now... So that we can take care of ourselves and the baby on our own.

The way I see it - having a hubby there is a bonus... This way, I will be happy when he does help out and won't be disappointed if he doesn't. I guess for me - that's setting my own expectations.

Gnissim: since you r able to secure a few interviews, good chance of getting into a pro-family co. Be honest . Anyway after 3 mths once sign confirmation appointment letter, you r entitled to your maternity benefits. Jiayou!

Thanks all.....

Last night waiting is not just for him ... waiting for buddy also mah.... i got snack abit in between, just pissed off that he can actually pick me from tai seng while he coming from eunos..... then send the boss back to chua chu kang, i know the boss too, we always wash car together.... and when i know he is at chua chu kang, then i rather take cab home, but he insisted, i mean till that moment then gan cheong is useless already mah....

Heheheehehehehe.....

Anyway..... i run toilet twice due to my late nasi lemak, now still on bed....

Gnissim - GOOD LUCK!!!

missy10: my office also at taiseng mrt there, next time call me. hehe but usually I leave punctually at 6pm one hehe. but wtf, the boss buay zidong one ar? eunos to chua chu kang! and not like the boss dont know ya'll dont stay at chua chu kang rights. angry! oops sorry to 加炎加醋.

rav: having some me time now during office hours cus im out! just meet client and waiting to collect some work stuff so im just at a sinple cafe having my favourite chicken nuggets. I know it aint healthy but my favourite ! besides, nothing else on the menu enticed me except french fries. dint order that though.. not breakfast not lunch!

littlej: big hugs! hope youre feeling better today.

And also i dreamt of i was almost killed by a female in the lift at a unfamiliar place.... i remember seeing her getting off at a level, then lift went downward but went up back to the level where she alight, she came in the lift smiling at me, long hair with black dress so when i smile back, she took out a knife and say, i wanted to kill you for long time, she wanna stab my tummy, then i start biting the wrist(hand holding knife)
    She screamed out loud... and i was awake!!! So scary.....

Was messaging my hubby and I think I have to forgo today’s BD, although he said ok days ago. Though I’m a little disappointed, I think it’s not something to be upset with him. Think he’s rushing his exam prep like mad today! Just very bad timing now. Tomorrow night then play secretary :P

When it comes to food, I really cannot wait for my hubby. I also dont’t see the point I have to go hungry because of him. Haa. I know.. when there’s a famine, I think I am one of the first to wither. Partly I drive…. So I can go anywhere to find food if he’s not going to dine with me. Missy10,dont’t go hungry(or angry) with the baby inside you ok. baby also wanna eat first!

I find these auntie comments are quite rude, Rav! Overly kpo. But quite funny though. Hee.

gnissim23: jiayou for your interviews! if all else fails maybe go for contract basis? 3-6mth? at least can earn some income better than none. I guess theres a lower possibility of companies hiring preggers because once 3mth probation fulfilled then is like work 2-3mth more then go on 4mth maternity. and nowadays in this economy (it being quite bad), the chances are not really there.

Gnissim, good luck for your interview! Do they still ask “what are your strength/weakness?” “what do you see yourself in 5 years time?”?

Agree with wantonmee, are you also considering short term base? Because I still think high chance employers will choose a non preggie over a preggie candidate (I know that sucks).

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - goody luck!!!

missy10 - late night nasi makes you go toilet? you lucky girl!! must snack in btw & not go hungry.. take a bottle of water with you when you go out too..

im still on my stool softener once every 3 days... sometimes kiwi makes me get gastric.. I dont know y.. sigh..

missA - its most prob previous pushing that ruptured a vein.. watch out n do not lose too much blood. there is med fr gp to heal the ruptured veins but check if its preggie safe. drink more water & really need the stool softeners to stop hard stool fr brushing against the vein...

littlej - my "always sh*t 3x a day" hubby got piles before!! hahaha I laughed so hard in front of doc at the clinic... same symptoms as missA... the fresh red blood... doc had to look into his assho*e.. I had to remind him of how many jabs I had to do before he stop complaining! men!!! a bit of discomfort n pain also cant tahan.....

rav - no wedding ring? auntie sooooo rude !

Dragontail: Sometimes think that those housewives (elders) abit ke lian. Kids all grown up, no hobbies. Husbands slogging away. Super bored at home so when they r out, just want to open mouth. 憋太久了 Hahahaha.