Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 51 of 912 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; BTW, just now I go see sinseh rub my ankle (accidentally sprain ) we talked about trying to concieve, he recommend go ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    BTW, just now I go see sinseh rub my ankle (accidentally sprain ) we talked about trying to concieve, he recommend go this free clinic Old Tong Chai Medical Institute for traditional chinese medicine. Anyone heard about it?

Yes heard of it. It's super famous. My boss conceived from there after trying to concieve for a year. Back then (her girl now is 8), you "sui yi" on the payment. Not sure about now.

The hit rate is high; have heard many success stories. You have to be prepaid to wait very long. Crowded.

Imperial Concubine
    That thong chai quite popular. But if you check website....got instructions on where to go and when. Then if I remember correctly they also want you bring along blood tests report etc.

That mark Huang went there also right?

Worthy Lady

Dragontail - only see dr su once cos she said both hubby and I have no problem. Just too tired. Thats why didnt went back to see her again.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

) Treatment Cases
    (i) Pre-requisite for treatment
    (a) Female patients must be below the age of 40, living with her husband and have a normal sex life. Primary infertility patients should have stopped using contracceptives for two years while secondary patients who have previously experienced childbirth, should also have stopped using contraceptives for two years already.

(b) For the female patients, they are required to bring the following test reports:
    (1) Uterectography report
    (2) Peritoneoscopy report

Reports on tests taken after every:
    Uteroscopy report
    Endocrine test report etc

For male patients, they must bring their Seminal Analysis reports.

(ii) Treatment:
    (a) Herbal treatment based on an overall analysis of the illness and the patient's condition in conjunction with modern medical diagnosis.

(b) Peridocial consultation based on the menstruation cycle. Two doses of herbal medicine will be prescribed during each consultation.

(c) If the male partner is found to be deficient in sperm, treatment by Chinese Traditional Medicine will be carried out simultaneously.

(iii) Yardstick for effectiveness:
    The patient will receive treatment and be put under observation for 2 years. Treatment will be considered effective if she becomes pregnant during the two years while under treatment and ineffective when she remains barren after two years of treatment.

copied from thong chai website: Welcome to Thong Chai Medical Institution

Dragontail OT but I like your avatar can give me the image cos I saw a similar framed pic at Dr Su's office too..

Miko welcome .. You only seen Dr Su once? Actually need to give some time for Chinese med to take effect.. You might want to go traditional chinese medicine docs that are near your house so that you dont't ve to travel too much.

Heard about the Tong Chai Med Institute but heard they only treat couples who have been tccing at least 2 years without success and must be medically certified to ve fertility issues. The waiting time is also really long ..

Imperial Concubine

by way...i tested this morning, still bfn . So i guess i'm skipping 1mth of AF.....how to preg with cycle like this..haizzzz.

Miko- welcome! Dr su got give medicine for you and hubby? She initially also say we too tired. But after few months then realised i'd got bigger problems? hahahah. Dont give up...take more tonics.
    Last edited by poohy; 29-01-2013 at 08:48 AM.

i also give up seeing my sinseh because waiting list very long~
    in singapore many popular things must wait
    and then until now i still dislike acupuncture
    my husband dont like me like that so we just take tonics at home.

Worthy Lady

Ya me too just take tonics at home... Try to relax and dont feel so stressed up though its difficult.. Every month keeping fingers crossed hoping to see the positive sign~~~

Miko, indeed seeing a traditional chinese medicine can be a chore. I go every week or once every 2 weeks. This weekend finally my hubby will go with me for the first time.

superwoman, yes I love that painting too. I especially am mesmerized by paintings of mother and child....This is by Gustav Klimt. Can goggle him and I'm sure you can find some high resolution ones of this piece. I paint for leisure too

I personally will not wait no matter how miraculous people say the doctor is (maybe he is not miraculous to me -_-); because I dont’t like to wait! That’s why I chose my sinseh based on the plus points that she is quite near to where I live and I know the timing where I do not have to queue. Of course I know she is “good” to begin with because she has helped my friends to conceive. So all these make the visits much more breezier. Told my hubby next time if we have kid, I’m not a typical mother who will queue overnight for school enrolment (or does it still work like that now??). Haa! Just put him/her to an acceptable school is good enough for us.
    littlehamster and bammy like this.

Worthy Lady

Btw, is there any vitamins like blackmores for men?

like this link?

Men

Worthy Lady

I just googled online and quite a few websites stated men shld take folic acid, vit c and zinc to improve their sperm quality.

If really wanna have a baby in year of snake, must gambatte already. Not much time left!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

hubby eating gnc men multi vits

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I'm aiming for snake baby too !!!

If this month cannot, I'll probably go do IUI in March. I hope I can at least catch the snake tail.....

i think some of us here mention that even if we take supplements, it takes time to see the improvement.
    so i guess best to take things easy.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 29-01-2013 at 03:05 PM.

I'm also hoping for a snakey, my dad is a horse and obviously said must be patient and try for a horsey baby haha

Worthy Lady

Now I dont't dare to think too much. I just wish to conceive with a healthy baby soon.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

I hope I can catch the snake though....why we need to be pregnant 9months then can give birth? The window too short to catch the animal...

Why can't we be like animals....pregnant 4 months can give birth .....9months too long.......

When I started trying to concieve, I was hoping for a dragon (which explains my nick. Wanted to catch its tail). Alas I lost it. Then 2nd one is snakey which is a water snake and it's supposedly a good snake year to have snake babies. Had to say byebye to that one too. Now, actually anything also can ! So many things not up to us to choose.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    When I started trying to concieve, I was hoping for a dragon (which explains my nick. Wanted to catch its tail). Alas I lost it. Then 2nd one is snakey which is a water snake and it's supposedly a good snake year to have snake babies. Had to say byebye to that one too. Now, actually anything also can ! So many things not up to us to choose.
    I agree. I lost the dragon year too...now just hoping and hoping...........................

Worthy Lady

I also initially hoping for tiger (same as hubby) or rabbit but unfortunately it is not up to me
    Now to me anything also ok as long as I can have healthy baby

Through my adult years, I feel I could usually get what I want so long I set my mind on it. But this trying to concieve I really lose! Lol. Take my hat off.

Well, a hope is still harmless! I did a mental count.... now that I think I've O-ed days ago, my AF should theory wise come on 6Feb. This means I could be left with 3 windows of ovulation to hit the snake tail. Last call of ovulation is around first week of May for a snakey, ladies!
    littlehamster likes this.

Dragontail you are right that there's no way we can control conception.. It's really fate at work here. Just a healthy baby will do for me.. Can't ask for much or else I will be even more disappointed.