Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried: Got wedding ring ...hahaha Must complain to hubby that diamond too small ...

Happilymarried: Got wedding ring ...hahaha Must complain to hubby that diamond too small

Wahha Rav, that's a good "reason" to give to hubby. Time to upgrade!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missA - remember to update your gynae on sat about the bleeding too..

wow next week full of updates!!

rav - lol! good reason!! maybe I should sneakily use it too!! tho I m the sort that seldom wear my diamond ring out.. too precious! haha! my wedding band is so worn out already...

Happilymarried: I wear my wedding band & solitaire together coz both thin bands. Can upgrade wedding band? Hahaha. Solitaire ring cannot wear after baby pops anyway.

yea.. solitaire always have to remove when reach home to baby. the scratch it gives is really quite bad! hubby always complains.

Wantonmee... the boss knew we stay in Woodlands, surely is my mr yes man says ok to send him back then come back fetch me , but to think the boss really buay zi dong, can also pick me up on the way mah.....

Hehehehehehe my MAN enjoy being roti van......

Happilymarried - run toilet 3 times till nothing , still considered lucky?? Hehehehehe

I also wear solatire with wedding band, but true to say aunties like to have weird comments....

I have aunties giving me weird look while looking at my face n baby bump, maybe they wondering am i single mum or "wah, the tummy so big still wear until like that"
    Last edited by Missy10; 19-07-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

rav: it's fresh blood... actually i wanna see if my stools are dark in color (which is not a good sign) but can't really tell when its floating inside bloody water :/

ghissim23: yeah i will increase my fruits intake from now on!

littlej: i hope it's just an external thingy... i think i got this chronic constipation issue but this period of time every time shit got blood is quite scary because i need to ensure the blood is not coming from vagina. i taking stool softener now... but dont want to rely on it for too long . hope i dont need to insert pills. >< its my childhood nightmare lol

happilymarried: i also scared i lose too much blood. even my gums are bleeding while i brush my teeth. T-T will inform my gynae next week!

these days got very serious gastric juice reflux issue in the middle of the night also. suddenly wake up with my throat burnt by gastric juice. anyone encounter such problem too?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - lucky becuz I'm always constipated! my whole life have to try very hard to go toilet.. when fall sick.. take medication & low appetite surely no go loo one.. >.< so I love getting diarrhea!!! can clear system! ahahaha

missA - I also dont like to depend on stool softener.. but if easily get gastric.. then cannot eat too many acidic fruits.. have to balance.. after you pop, you can slowly go back to high fibre diet with lots of fruits.. but still better to check with gynae see how you can adjust your diet intake..

Imperial Concubine

heh i stopped wearing my wedding band coz too small! hahaha..expanded since my kiddo...

missA- you can take gaviscon for your reflux issue. The green color bottle. I took that when i was preg.

I can still remember when I was in labour with my first, the nurse insert this liquid into my asshole and 1min later is super painful! Have to 忍 for 10min then one shot all come out like a birst pipe man.

Imperial Concubine

Thanks ladies for the good luck! Aniway just now interviewer didnt ask me about family planning. So well, I didnt announce yet, but I will definately do so if they call me up to ask me intrested in the job not. So i mean i know if they dont hire me not because of my capability but because im preg. As after the first interview I can see the interviewer face change afted I say im preg. :/ n you know my job scope alot site work so they definately hire a non pregger. Imagine hire a pregger, during 4 mths maternity they need find replacement, retrain the person n all. Sigh. No choice. I choosen to be bad. At least I have the equality there to know if I still got job market not . Haha. I did told previous interviewer about term contract but she seems not keen as she want someone to work for long.

Poohy: fingers will really get big after birth? My hubby keep insist me to buy a looser ring bevause he say nxt time I will grow fat. And ya the looser ring story. I lost my wedding band during honeymoon at hokkaido. Hahahaha. -.- so ladies gg to winter country cold country please remove rings. Lucky not drop the solitaire.

Rav: do you wish a boy or a girl? Hehe. Think wedding band cannot upgrade . I know diamond can in most stores. Take in the value you buy somemore. Haha.

Missy10: aiyo still diarrhoea go gp. Not good to diarrhoea when preg . dont eat things with coconut . Maybe the nasi lemak rice coconut causes it? I heard cant take too much coconut too cox its coolinh item. But then I also heard pple taking coconut drink in last trimester to smooth delivery. But now in early preg try dont take so much.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:809574
    heh i stopped wearing my wedding band coz too small! hahaha..expanded since my kiddo...

missA- you can take gaviscon for your reflux issue. The green color bottle. I took that when i was preg.
    The normal action will do, they now come in travel 1 sachet each time.... dont take the strong version.... but only take when really uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:809580
    Thanks ladies for the good luck! Aniway just now interviewer didnt ask me about family planning. So well, I didnt announce yet, but I will definately do so if they call me up to ask me intrested in the job not. So i mean i know if they dont hire me not because of my capability but because im preg. As after the first interview I can see the interviewer face change afted I say im preg. :/ n you know my job scope alot site work so they definately hire a non pregger. Imagine hire a pregger, during 4 mths maternity they need find replacement, retrain the person n all. Sigh. No choice. I choosen to be bad. At least I have the equality there to know if I still got job market not . Haha. I did told previous interviewer about term contract but she seems not keen as she want someone to work for long.

Poohy: fingers will really get big after birth? My hubby keep insist me to buy a looser ring bevause he say nxt time I will grow fat. And ya the looser ring story. I lost my wedding band during honeymoon at hokkaido. Hahahaha. -.- so ladies gg to winter country cold country please remove rings. Lucky not drop the solitaire.

Rav: do you wish a boy or a girl? Hehe. Think wedding band cannot upgrade . I know diamond can in most stores. Take in the value you buy somemore. Haha.

Missy10: aiyo still diarrhoea go gp. Not good to diarrhoea when preg . dont eat things with coconut . Maybe the nasi lemak rice coconut causes it? I heard cant take too much coconut too cox its coolinh item. But then I also heard pple taking coconut drink in last trimester to smooth delivery. But now in early preg try dont take so much.
    Yah, have to take fresh coconut drink only during last weeks before EDD, baby will come out "clean", be it csect or natural....

But love nasi lemak chilli, cant control the temptation, i did not take much of the rice anyway.... mayb had the dinner too late, plus cry too hard, 进风,

Gnissim: eh...I actually prefer boy coz I tomboy . Can buy all the electric cars & games for my boy, go do chor things etc. Wont worry as much. Hehe. But if gal, I will doll her up . Just hope either one won't inherit my Q-moh. Hahaha

Anyway will definately have uncontrollable online shopping for those cute korean kiddy clothes!!!
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-07-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wantonmee:809578
    I can still remember when I was in labour with my first, the nurse insert this liquid into my asshole and 1min later is super painful! Have to 忍 for 10min then one shot all come out like a birst pipe man.
    Me done that once before for my 2 weeks constipation when I was younger. The output is really horrid. But after that..wahh...internal cleansed feeling. All of us have to go thru that before delivery right? If not when pushing will also poop. Haha

Missy10: I am also craving for nasi lemak chilli. Anything spicy or sourish like mee taste better. Just had mutton curry w traditional white bread for lunch. Shiok...but have to drink alot of water. Super heaty

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:809605
    Missy10: I am also craving for nasi lemak chilli. Anything spicy or sourish like mee taste better. Just had mutton curry w traditional white bread for lunch. Shiok...but have to drink alot of water. Super heaty
    Exactly, spicy n sour is my best friend, suddenly dont like sweet stuff,.except my all time favourite Milo peng gao hahahhahahaha

yupp! all have to go through that. hahah!

Imperial Concubine

Missy10: heard that craving for sour is boy. Hehe.

Rav: haha. you will know in another few days. But baby healthy is good enough though. Gender is a extra extra bonus. Keke. Haha I hope my baby inherit more of my eyes. Lol. Hubby eye too small.haha.

Btw my friend told me avoid spicy food. As too much spicy food baby skin will not be so good.

Today is preggie mummies talk. Haaa! Hope I can join you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:809615
    Today is preggie mummies talk. Haaa! Hope I can join you all soon.
    Sorry dragontail - not on purpose.... you sure join us soon.....

Hows work then.... 2-3 hours to go

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:809614
    Missy10: heard that craving for sour is boy. Hehe.

Rav: haha. you will know in another few days. But baby healthy is good enough though. Gender is a extra extra bonus. Keke. Haha I hope my baby inherit more of my eyes. Lol. Hubby eye too small.haha.

Btw my friend told me avoid spicy food. As too much spicy food baby skin will not be so good.
    My hubby eyes also small. Keke. Hopefully my eyes, my hubby's cute mouth & straight hair. Wahaa...like can customise.

But...cravings... how? Bland food really dampens my appetite . Try ...later I nibble fish porridge...

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: we r waiting for your eggies. N then the spermies to meet your egg this cycle.. this month the spermies got study. More educated. So will swim better. Yeah!!

Rav: haha customizatiin. Lol. Hmm try to avoid? My friend is a chilli craze too. So her baby out she say her skin is not so good.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post

yar will grow bigger when preg coz water retention...my feet also swell at later part of pregnancy and couldnt wear my usual working shoes. But should resume after you give birth .

Imperial Concubine

dragontail...i also wish to join the BFP group soon! jia you ...

i'm still doing my finger twitching or keeping it crossed...not much symptoms as of now except extreme hunger the moment i wake up...this morning lagi worse, the gastric juice also come out. Other than that..no sore baby, not much cramps (except when i moved or sneeze).....wonder whats going on and i'm controlling not to test until next week...arggghh save me!!!!!!