Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; rav - hahaha customise like buying a laptop?! sounds darn cool... hmm if I could.. my eyes.. my straight hair.. ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - hahaha customise like buying a laptop?! sounds darn cool... hmm if I could.. my eyes.. my straight hair.. my hubby's height.. my hubby's ass (very delicious looking bum!).. my hubby's sense of humour n his temperament.. my love for furry animals.. hahaha the list goes on n on.. above all..most imptly, I hope n wish for good health for my little one!!

dragontail - very fast will be your turn okie? your eggies will need to say hello to doc on monday morning.. countdown 2.5 days!! give your hubby some tonics to nourish his kidney n liver these few days..

Dragontail: your healthy eggies getting ready plus spermies charging energy bar before blast off.

Poohy: Retail Therapy!!!

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hello everybody
    I'm back. as in on this thread and in Singapore. Still not pregnant yet.
    And have to revise all my notes I learn from you guys.

I think it's been 2 -3 months? Got any graduates?

anyway poohy & dragontail, this is a partial bfp thread already! heehee... we'll be here for you gals still trying to concieve-ing be it #1 or #2 or #3!! haha..

Imperial Concubine

Wooo I finish my second interview of today. And someone asked me if interviewer still ask questions like "hw I see myself in 5 yrs time". I got this question so soon. Haha. I feel like telling them oh a stay at home mummy with 3 kids. Lol. But ok I cant right. Hahaha.

Hi ebichan.

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: you should buy thise cheapo test strip. So you can teat daily like dragontail. To ease the urge of testing.

Okaeri ebichan! Hope thats the right greeting. Hee

Hahah!! Jiayou to my eggs and my hubby army!

So true this is a partial bfp thread! Awesome. Wishing many many more bfps.

Ebichan!!! So long no see. Wah you gone so long many things happened ok I think you missed out few bfp ladies? Missy10, gnissim, wantonmee, , Happilymarried, rav.

Tell me tell me what have you been up to past couple of months?

Imperial Concubine

Rav- haha, cannot buy too much. Infact planning to clean up my house! full of stuff that i never touch for years.haha.

qnissim- actually i have the cheapies....just wondering if i want to have the suspense or disappointment..heee....

Honestly i feel the question of what you see yourself 5yrs later is so lame...I had that last time and I was shocked and i stunned for a while, no answer in my mind until the HR prompt me. hahaha...i should have given them lame answer also.

hi ebichan!welcome back..we still missing quite a few pple

Poohy: Grocery shopping also can . Or buy cutsy stuff. No need to spend on big ticket items. Hee

I find that buying little munchies at dept store basement quite fun. Too bad we dont have those big basement filled with food stalls like japan

Hello!!!

Wa if can customize I would want my eyes and my nose and mouth, hubby's height and hair and cheeks and ears... And hmm - hubby's build. Oh also have hubby's hand-eye coordination and ball sense but my musical sense... Hmm - I wonder if kiddo will look funny. At the last scan, doc said baby got sharp nose and chubby cheeks... Which means muffin got hubby big nose and my fat cheeks!!!

Hello ebichan. How have you been?

Dragontail - you got call doc and ask if ok? Hahaha I mean maybe you will feel better if doc clears the revised dates... If scolded then no choice also... Maybe should be ok since yours is beginning whereas the one I wanted to postpone is kinda like the middle date.

Everytime interviewer asked me about the 5 years question - I would honestly say I really dont't know as priorities change and well, who knows if I will get knocked down by a car tomorrow. Hahaha that usually elicits a laugh from the interviewer. And I will then continue on with my gameplan that i would like to lead sales & marketing ... At least it doesn't show I have no ambition... =p

Gnissim - what kind of job are you looking for?

Btw - off from a pregnant mother topic - check this out : Singaporean women want more sex! http://sg.news.yahoo.com/eight-in-10-women-in-singapore-want-more-sex--survey---114649983.html

MissyA - sounds like piles. I kena before... Actually all you can do now is make sure you poo smoothly.. As in those not gek gek get poo out but those once sit down - it flows smoothly kind. So I would say continue to take the stool softener.

it seems mostly we want baby to have mummy's eyes n nose? haha... I forgot to mention... my hubby got small eyes but super duper long eye lashes type! longer than mine... I so jealous!

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.... today is another day where I feel I'm just plain fat n not preggers... starting to be paranoid again...

Imperial Concubine

Littlej: im doing more on facilities mgt. Haha.

Happilymarried: then your eye n your hubby lashes. Lol I also dont feel preg. :/ I feel fat after meal. But ny stomach is flat back in morning n till night it bloat up -.- nxt morning flat again. dont be paranoid. Im also telling myself not to be paranoid. Lol but I went to get my old pants, I cant button anymore. Maybe my weight gain. I gain 4kg! Lol but dont know this 4kg hides where in my body.

Imperial Concubine

Poohy: how many dpo you at now ? I also always gan jiong to test. The most I tahan 1 to 2 days when I start thinking about poas.

Happilymarried: you will get an entirely different set of worries once you reached 2nd tri. lol...Learn to trust little beanie's will to thrive. Once you have the bump, its size will also shrink on some days and look bigger another day. Its all normal. Alot of patience, trust & faith. you r already doing the best and giving the best that you can

gnissim - yes!!! exactly.. morning is flatest.. then by nightfall, bloated fr all the food n water.. everyday its the same drill...

rav - hehe.. thanks! I really cannot wait.. really really hope to be one of those to feel the kicks early! what kind of worries in 2nd trime? same as always right? baby growth.. baby weight.. amnio fluid ok.. active.. etc...

by the way, what kind of milk r you ladies consuming at 2nd trime? I m still drinking carton high low mix with fresh milk from magnolia... my doc say no need to change to powder milk... I didnt qn why...

Ermmm..not a regular milk drinker..but if I drink I just buy meiji low fat milk. HL and marigold taste too sweet.

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: actually milk intake depends on each. I am a milk person. But my gynae say no milk. -.- but I still got a can of dumex mama I still make n drink when I feel like, or I drink magnolia asn when also lol. So ddepends on individual I guess. The powder milk for maternity contains dha, folic acid n more vits. Normal fresh milk dont have.

rav & gnissim - thanks! I m a milk drinker.. hubby almost wanted to buy a cow for me.. haha. im already on supplements for dha n folic.. so I guess I will just drink for fun! milk is my comfort food since young.. dont know y my cup size still so small tho..

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Does daisy high low milk have alot sugar? I find it's thicker n more yummy compared to HL. Tried farmland got this has a weird taste

Gnissim - doc chan doesn't believe in milk and fish.

Anyway me drinking Meiji skimmed milk daily. Did you know that skimmed milk contains less fats than low fat milk? Read the ingredients / breakdown on the carton.

Happilymarried - hmm - come second trimester you will need to find clothes to buy. Then start worrying on how come sometimes can feel movements sometimes cannot. Then some will have gestational diabetes. Then some will have leg cramps. Then stretch marks and backaches and pelvic pain etc. My suggestion is - when you get to second trimester and if doc gives you the go ahead to do light exercises - do take up Pre natal yoga or Pilates and regular walks. Personally for me - even whilst I am putting on weight and looking more and more like a hippopotamus - but *touch wood* I have not gotten any gestational diabetes nor cramps nor swollen feet nor swollen fingers nor backaches nor pelvic pain. I guess exercise helps to keep the blood circulating. Hahaha and I am super kiasu - I am doing all 3 activities. Actually I do enjoy my Pre natal yoga and Pilates cuz I also meet with other mummies. Sure a bit more expensive but I figured the $$$ is well spent since I have not gotten any of those ailments as yet!

Imperial Concubine

Tadaima~~ Thank you for remembering me and saying Hello.
    Hello Littlehamster,rav3naers, littlej, poohy, dragontail !!

Wow I missed a lot of our BFP? YAY it is good news as we are always happy for BFP and graduates!!

I have been busy with work (got a lot of trouble from my big boss, not direct boss) and also I went to Japan because my father was moving house and I had to help him. Also when I'm in Japan, I must visit my husband's family (far far away from Tokyo, I took one bullet train, one flight and one ferry).
    When I was at my in-laws, my mother in law (who has never voiced her opinions strongly directly in front of me) said "baby, ganbatte" meaning hurry up with the baby.
    I smilled weakly and wanted to say "it's your son. he keeps going on all these business trips and he works so much that he is either tired or no time to make baby. how to make baby myself? " of course i dont say .
    i just smiled and then she said... "oh you dont like children? why do you work so much. women duty is to make baby and happy family"

anyway. yeah pretty much this is what I was doing.
    only 4 days paid leave!!
    how to last until next year...
    hopefully will have baby then. LOL

all in all, the last 2 cycles I could not be my husband near my ovulation days.

and then my thermometer reading sometimes forget. I used the clearblue digital ovulation stick this month.
    But we did it the night before. And next day got smiley face so I texted my husband. I said "tonight we are eating unagi" (which usually means that it is a good time so I will prepare unagi and he will get more energy from eating this so good for baby-making)

But when bed-time, he said, we already did last night. so no need today. last night was best chance...
    why got husband dont like sex? maybe im unattractive.
    i'm not sure. I will try again next cycle checking temperature and using clearblue.

sorry long story.