Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I am 3 days overdue. But test BFN.. Haizzzz Zero preg symptoms and when I touch my tummy, its still ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I am 3 days overdue. But test BFN.. Haizzzz

Zero preg symptoms and when I touch my tummy, its still soft and flabby.... So question is: Am I or Am I not..

Im drinking anmum, as I felt that its the most not sweet mum milk, tried dumex mamil mum, simalac, and friso mum, all very sweet

And if really drink Meiji milk, drink the normal ones, dont buy the low fat, as its actually not low fat (info from meiji staff)

Quote Originally Posted by Pretz:809704
    I am 3 days overdue. But test BFN.. Haizzzz

Zero preg symptoms and when I touch my tummy, its still soft and flabby.... So question is: Am I or Am I not..
    Even BFP, tummy also flabby , test again tomorrow... jiayou

Good morning! ! I have a totally stupid dream cum nightmare. Just woke up thinking what the h*ll. Dreamt I was at my office desk typing on my keyboard away then I noticed my hubby's "precious heirloom" was on my desk -_-. Not the birdie part but the 2 round friends. I picked it up and it was still warm and I thought "phew. Still warm warm. Still can resuscitate. Just bring home and stick it back to him".

Anyone has interpretation of such dream of "scrotum on office desk"?

Ebichan, hopefully that one time is all it needs! Sometimes dont need few to make the egg n sperm meet. Ever heard of one hit wonder?

Today am going to my bff place to play with her 8 month old boy. I can't wait! This is when hubby is having his exam paper at school.

Any nice plans ladies?

Imperial Concubine

rav- haha cannot go supermarket shopping! will grow fat!i need to slim down a lot...=( but indeed those dept store ...their supermarket very nice to shop. Go overseas i also enjoy shopping there most! hahaha.

qnissim - today is my 15dpiui.....and i didnt test yet. Enduring till next week!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- hahahahaha your dream is soo unique! did you go google on it?

echiban- agree with dragontail.... My 1st IUI was a BFP and the doctors/nurses all surprised coz the sperm count wasnt good...but well,they accepted the fact that..you only need 1 to make it successful. =)

Poohy, woohoo 忍到15dpo..very good. Usually how long is your LP?

Really got dream interpretation of that?? Maybe got ...ok I go try google now.

Really got "what it means if you dream of scrotum"!!

"To dream about testicles represents unbridled strength or virility. It might be a reference to concerns about your carnal abilities. It could also mean that you need to be bold in order to get something done."

Hmm...what is it that lately I wish to do but have no courage? Maybe go diving (hubby wants a learning buddy but I am scared)...because I am afraid of open sea

Imperial Concubine

hmm problem with me is, the cycles are messy....haha. past mths is : CD69, CD33,Cd34,Cd28,Cd27...So I also dont know how long is my LP. But it seems like getting shorter coz i was on clomid.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    missy10 - thanks! I will keep anmum in mind

littlej - wow skim milk? my hubby is the total opposite. (we share milk at home). he says sg milk suck - too thin. when we were holidaying in aussie he bought this extra creamy full cream milk! I can still rem the look of satisfaction n happiness after he drink... i dont know how some men just dont't put on weight!! im waiting for the all clear from my gynae.. but first.. must get past this week.. really low on symptoms yet again

pretz & poohy - I hope the nasty red witch does not show & you will test bfp real soon!

Imperial Concubine

hahaha really have intepretation ?! means you are not the only one who have such dreams!
    oh my..the wonders of dreams.

maybe start off with going to beach for a swim?

ebichan - pls dont think you r unattractive to your hubby! maybe should take some time off work to enjoy a relaxing holiday for both you & hubby?

dragontail - haha oh my gosh!! its a funny dream! resuscitate your hubby's ping pongs? r you stressed over monday's egg scanning? or r there still things you want to do before your bfp - which is coming right up? apart from diving...

Poohy I generally love the beach and sea (few metres from coastline max). But to go under deep sea I have phobia (thanks to movies Jaws, and some other very old shows when I was a kid about human-eating giant octopus, piranhas, etc).

Happilymarried, actually I have few things I still like to do (if trying to concieve and bfp are not in pipeline). But life's priorities just change with marriage and age I guess. Phases of our life. Although I have hit the big 4, I still like to do what I had dreamt of when younger....but that's just insanely not possible now. And yes I am looking forward to monday scan very much!

Goody morning!

Dragontail - *let me look into my crystal ball* you're looking forward to today's bd session ("strength and virility")... You would want to do something carnal and out of the ordinary - something which you and hubby have not explored before ("carnal ability"). You might want to explore a bolder route beyond boss and secretary ("bold to get something done").

Hehehe.

Ebichan - what rubbish. You are attractive.

My man doesn't like to bd consecutive days too... He used to but no longer. When we were trying to concieve-ing, alternate days was the max.

I have no clue what I should do today.

Wanted to start on muffin's album but also feel like heading to Nex to check out if spring maternity has those foldover yoga pants and bandeau top - hahaha, wanna source for outfits for maternity photoshoot...

Or should I go for a swim and a tan? (If the weather looks as yummy in the afternoon)...

It is a me myself and I weekend...

How... What should I do...

Imperial Concubine

Thank you all!
    Hmm I think basically my husband is too tired. As if I'm not tired myself. He wakes up later than I ( as I make his lunch early in the morning) and I study at night after work.

anyway, yay!! Today Saturday!!! want to celebrate by eating something yummy cake but recently put back some weight I lost... so sad .
    was so hard to lose the weight.

Scrotum on desk seems so scary and surreal !!! wait tonight I dream same thing also. haha

Imperial Concubine

little j
    definitely enjoy and pamper yourself ! What are you happy doing?

Littlej, I reminded hubby tonight you dont knock out ....have to bd ok. He didnt sleep whole night. At this hour still 抱佛脚。

I think you can go Nex then swim! See if Nex has bookstore to buy new books to read to muffin That should tire you out by evening!

Ebichan, I recently also gained couple of kgs. Omg. Trying to cut down carbo. But bread is my biggest weakness

Talking about bd, these days our lifestyle is so stress. I think even if I look like angelina jolie, my man also wont feel like having sex with me every other day (ok maybe except when trying to concieve since we are cheong-ing). Having said that, I also dont think jolie and pitt have sex every other day. My guess! We are definitely attractive in our own way

Contrary to losing weight, anyone knows where I can get yummy red velvet cupcake? *doh*. I have never tried red velvet ones before! I want to try .

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:809788
    Littlej, I reminded hubby tonight you dont knock out ....have to bd ok. He didnt sleep whole night. At this hour still 抱佛脚。

I think you can go Nex then swim! See if Nex has bookstore to buy new books to read to muffin That should tire you out by evening!
    What books to read?? Can suggest?? I also wanna start reading....

Dragontail - oh talk about books - i bought already!!! But too lazy to read aloud... @missy10 - I bought ladybird classics like 3 little pigs, ugly duckling etc. even bought a first bible stories for children but gosh it started with the Old Testament with brothers killing one another - so violent I thought! Btw - buy from those book sale you see at shopping centre atriums / ntuc etc. dont't buy from kinokuniya! Super ex - 3 little pigs cost $10! But ... Actually you can find these stories online so you can just search and read - no need to buy!

Dragontail - never tried red velvet?!? Hahha I like the red velvet cupcake at twelve cupcakes. Sometimes coffee bean also has red velvet cake. Is this fulfilling part of the dream where you wanna be bold and try something new?

I will be amazed if Pitt and Jolie has sex everyday. Hmm... You know what I wonder - how beckham will sound when he comes. His voice is so whiny... Will he sound like a bird? Hahahhaa.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- ohh then maybe you start watching diving shows? those that show you how nice it is under the sea? I dont know how to swim so all the more scared of water.hehehehe.

aiyar, me having tummy ache..weird feeling. wonder if AF coming....sigh...

Nowadays can find stories online...think no need buy books first bah. Until the baby out, then buy for them to flip and recognise words.

Hey ladies, think I really learnt my lesson on the spicy stuff. Poopoo twice today loose stools not watery die-rear kind but a**h*** got burn feeling. Sorry for being graphical but can I take po cai pills? Or any thing I can take for the heatiness?