Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wow thread so long already. Ebichan: you only need 1 commonder to hit the jackpot! Dragontail:hahaha what a dream. Say ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow thread so long already.

Ebichan: you only need 1 commonder to hit the jackpot!

Dragontail:hahaha what a dream. Say to diving alot of my friends have diving license but not me. Lol.

Poohy: jiayou!! I think your cycle r messed because you trigger ovulation. Baby dust to you!!! Hope you can get your bfp.

Littlej: since you got the weekends, just go hopping frm one place to another. Hehe. I normally will walk aimlessly.. lol. Or stay n rot at home.

Rav: eh dont aniway how take medicine. you dont know whay ingredient they have. If too heaty, take about half or 1 cup of barley water. Tts what I do. But dont drink everyday ya. Be moderate in the intake.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Ebichan: welcome back! Keep trying! Have your man went to check his army? Maybe can get tentax like Dragontail 's then he gets more horny lol

Dragontail: your dream is bizarre! I dreamt I trying to get preggy then abit sad Cos I wasn't. I support red valet from twelve cupcakes! Theirs have creamcheese on top, very compliment the cake yumyum. Feel like buying one Later Hehe

Rav: cannot eat po chai pills. dont know got what herb inside

dragontail, you can go look for this shop called swirls aroynd gallery hotel area. really nice red velvet cupcakes but quite ex.

bestie's wedding today so I was up at 5am earlier to be jiemei heh. back home resting awhile know then its dinner later! Tireddd.

Talking about baby books...this one was one I wanted to buy but kinokuniya doesnt carry. So I asked them to custom order for me. When it was ready for collection, alas it wasnt the size I wanted. So tiny! I wanted the big book version one so that I can read and show baby the pretty print when he/she was born.

It's called "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!; A Book to Be Read in Utero", by Tish Rabe of Dr. Seuss.

"Utero" is in Latin which means "in the womb". So this book is specifically written for unborn baby reading.

There are a lot of articles in the internet that share on the benefits of reading at such stage. In a nutshell, reading to the unborn baby is a way of early bonding with the mother (or father for that matter!) as he can learn to recognize familiar voices while still in the womb. Research has shown that if a baby is repeatedly read the same story while in the womb, he will begin to recognize the story and settle down when it is read. Not only is this effect seen before birth, but reading the book to the newborn shows a similar calming and comforting response.So start reading!

Some exerpts from the "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!" (you won't be surprised to see rhymes!), and it's a 6-7 minutes read :

"You'll be on your way up!
    You'll be seeing great sights!
    You'll join the high fliers
    who soar to high heights."

"Step with care and great tact
    and remember that Life's
    a Great Balancing Act."

"Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
    There are points to be scored. there are games to be won.
    And the magical things you can do with that ball
    will make you the winning-est winner of all."

Oh thanks for the recommendation on red velvet cakes! I will be busy tomorrow hunting one and sinking my teeth in

Rav if you no laosai then just leave it alone... No need take medication just drink lotsa water. That time I gastric flu LS non stop doc also did not give me any anti-LS med. Only pro biotic nia.

And hello to Ebichan! Welcome back!

I just knock off work and the weather is melting. :/ hungry and waiting for hubby to pick me.

Today I'm gonna buy a new luggage for my trip next week! Pinko color! /excited

Imperial Concubine

missA

Where is your trip to? pink suitcase very nice!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    rav - cannot anyhow take those china made pills! try lacteol forte (can buy from shelves at watsons or guardian) it is good bacteria to help stop running stools. or my own remedy would be lots of plain water n porridge n also some honey water.. if it soothes the throat, I think it will soothe the tummy a lil?

dragontail - those short sentences are so sweet!! the rhymes make it even more fun to read! oh... I must have lots of books for my baby!

littlej - I think you shld go do all those today! I plan to get my scrapbook from prints.. but maybe next month then I go buy...

missA - I have always wanted a pink luggage but hubby refused... he is scared of pink things.. I think the only way to make him accept pink stuff is if we have a pink bundle of joy!! haha

ebichan - I hope you & hubby are not working today! spend some quality time together n enjoy the weekend together.. I think tentax seems to be helping men in the bedroom department.. you may want to consider some supplements for hubby to take? also can boost his energy level..

Imperial Concubine

Can I slip Tentex into a smoothie for him? He is very scared of taking any vitamins and herbs.

Husband is at work today as usual. I think we have some visitor coming from his company so tonight I will make tempura.
    I enjoy visitors coming our house because they always bring nice souvenir from Japan but it is quite tiring to act interested in their conversation. Always talk the same thing. YAWN
    As usual, I think he will drink a lot and of course when drink a lot, fall asleep quickly and no baby-making time!
    Anyway I think i ovulated already past 2 days so not sure how this month.
    Will study and do more notetaking of this!

Ok I go to Medi-ya now!

Thanks happilymarried! Feeling better after drinking alot of warm water. Think no more poopi g . Tummy did shrink a little tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:809816
    Talking about baby books...this one was one I wanted to buy but kinokuniya doesnt carry. So I asked them to custom order for me. When it was ready for collection, alas it wasnt the size I wanted. So tiny! I wanted the big book version one so that I can read and show baby the pretty print when he/she was born.

It's called "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!; A Book to Be Read in Utero", by Tish Rabe of Dr. Seuss.

"Utero" is in Latin which means "in the womb". So this book is specifically written for unborn baby reading.

There are a lot of articles in the internet that share on the benefits of reading at such stage. In a nutshell, reading to the unborn baby is a way of early bonding with the mother (or father for that matter!) as he can learn to recognize familiar voices while still in the womb. Research has shown that if a baby is repeatedly read the same story while in the womb, he will begin to recognize the story and settle down when it is read. Not only is this effect seen before birth, but reading the book to the newborn shows a similar calming and comforting response.So start reading!

Some exerpts from the "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!" (you won't be surprised to see rhymes!), and it's a 6-7 minutes read :

"You'll be on your way up!
    You'll be seeing great sights!
    You'll join the high fliers
    who soar to high heights."

"Step with care and great tact
    and remember that Life's
    a Great Balancing Act."

"Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
    There are points to be scored. there are games to be won.
    And the magical things you can do with that ball
    will make you the winning-est winner of all."
    Book looks nice. How about buying on Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:809844
    Thanks happilymarried! Feeling better after drinking alot of warm water. Think no more poopi g . Tummy did shrink a little tho.
    Take it as occasional intestine detox Hehe

Hello!!

Dragontail - just searched for the book you recommended... Very good reviews!! Now I am super tempted to get from amazon!!!

Rav - no po chai pills. And no koyok too!

rav - detox must slowly put back nutrients ya? I wish I can detox too... im still go once in 2 days type.. so bad..

ebichan - my hubby also cannot swallow pills well. & he hates herb drinks. but.. the moment he see his own sa results.. he took supplements everyday without complaints for 1 year plus.. so maybe need to check sperm? unless he is not ready for baby now? happy shopping!

littlej - isnt Nex super duper packed on Saturdays? the parking lots also so few.. but the sun is up n its a good time to go dip in the pool!

@ Ebichan : I'm going Taiwan next Sunday. Excited!! Heh

@happilynarried my hubby also frown at my pink choice but the color is so hard to resist! Haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130720_165618.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	108500  

MissA: it's super pink! Super like! my man aso dont't like pink lol

Hahaha changed my mind. I am at harborfront checking out mothercare... Got my maternity pads and disposable panties (so unglam). And some nightwear cuz my pjs bottoms are getting tighter and tighter. And more clothes for lil muffin!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by missA View Post
    @ Ebichan : I'm going Taiwan next Sunday. Excited!! Heh

@happilynarried my hubby also frown at my pink choice but the color is so hard to resist! Haha
    OMG super cute!!!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Hahaha changed my mind. I am at harborfront checking out mothercare... Got my maternity pads and disposable panties (so unglam). And some nightwear cuz my pjs bottoms are getting tighter and tighter. And more clothes for lil muffin!
    What are maternity pads?

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    ebichan - my hubby also cannot swallow pills well. & he hates herb drinks. but.. the moment he see his own sa results.. he took supplements everyday without complaints for 1 year plus.. so maybe need to check sperm? unless he is not ready for baby now? happy shopping!
    Hmm but my husband keeps saying to me. We need to have baby, hurry!
    I think making love with a specific goal in mind tends to be a bit stressful. lol