Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried & littlej: Thanks! Didnt take any pills of sorts. Feeling normal now. Plain old water works on the way ...

Happilymarried & littlej: Thanks! Didnt take any pills of sorts. Feeling normal now. Plain old water works on the way home after meeting besties with their kids in tow. Happy happy mood. Kekeke.
    Will guai guai limit my fried & spicy food from now on.

Hows everyone's day?

MissA: Enjoy your trip!!! Taiwan looks real fun!

MissA - very pink! Sure can see your liggage when on the luggage belt!!! Hahaha remember not to eat the street side food at Taiwan!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ebichan - you must tell your hubby.. to make baby... need to 'enjoy bd' a few times in the special week where cb tells you have smiley. no input from him, how to have output from you?

Littlej, did you manage to hunt the story book down at amazon?

MissA, enjoy your Taiwan trip! Remember cannot go hot spring and take many rest stops.

I am reading up about follicle tracking and suddenly I remember dr chew told me "our worry here is your age. Quality of egg is of concern". Suddenly my excitement for monday turns into an anxiety. Just what ifs. What if my egg size actually is not ideal? Etc etc. Okok I shouldnt think so much since what I will be seeing on monday is out of my control.

And I think what I am going to ask may sound really stupid. But I just wonder....wonder can the scan also show if there are waiting sperms in the fallopian tubes?? Maybe spermies too small to be scanned that way .

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hello Dragontail! What a coincidence! Cuz I just placed the order for the "oh baby" book and another book "The Going-To-Bed Book". Ok - now have to slowly wait for them to Singapore. I called Kinokuniya - they said it will take up to 3 to 4 weeks to get the book - I was like uh.. Ok I order from Amazon. Hee hee.

Oh dragontail - I guess we will never know until the doc sees... But he also did say that he had confidence you'll be able to bfp again right. What we can do now is to pray for the best and think positive!!! I read somewhere that the mind is a powerful tool - that the body reacts to how the mind wills it to.

Hmm - I dont't know if doc can see sperms. Cuz I never BD before seeing doc. Cuz hahaha - there will be additional discharge and so pai seh! Like doc pokes in the ultrasound stick and comes out all gooey.. kekekeke.. So Dragontail - let me know if doc can see sperms with the ultrasound! I'm super curious now!!!

BTW - I wanna ask - Anyone knows where to get those can fold down waistband, wide legged yoga pants - in white color?? i'm looking for outfits for my maternity photoshoot and I wanna have this pair of pants. But I can only find black and blue colors- not white..

Littlej: Are these what you r looking for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-07-02-09-53-41.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	108509  

Dragontail: Enjoy your weekend. Worrying would only ruin your day. Have a good breakfast, snuggle up to your hubby *wink*.

Rav, I thought littlej is looking for yoga pants and not iphone accessories? Hee.

Thanks...I will try to talk to my eggs later. tell them "please come in peace! ". Positive mind Btw i have funny feeling on my right ovary area. Usually during o, I feel the egg comes from left. Dont know is it just because of my lopsided sitting position. Now I also look forward to finding out if it's left or right tomorrow. Haa.

Littlej, yay! Ok I will order from amazon next time too. So how long will it take to deliver those loots to you?

Thanks...I will sayang my ovaries. Actually i have never done that. Me and hubby got "talk" to his spermies before. Like ask them to jiayou, swim right direction etc. But hey never to my ovaries. Not fair . Later tell husband eh you better be nice and say something encouraging to my eggs.

dragontail - you r so cute! me really no guru ok? but erm I dont think thru vaginal scan can see fallopian tubes.. cuz doc cant see if tubes r blocked thru the scan (can someone correct me if I m wrong?) as for egg quality.. also cannot tell.. maybe.. (maybe only ) like e.g for me.. my amh level was abnormally high at 50.1. my doc was worried about poor egg quality but she didnt confirm that until the eggs r taken out n examined. so best bet is to grow the eggs until the right size before they pop out n meet the sperm.

& besides. you managed to conceive naturally on your own twice ya!! that can only mean clear tubes.. n pretty good egg quality! so dont worry so much about tomorrow's visit okie?

Back on the topic of baby books. I heard this over radio and at first I thought it must be a bunch of boliao angmohs coming out with something controversial. But after that I think about it and I kinda agree to certain extend (though I grew up in fairly tales and I am not a koo-koo).

Reasons why some good old fairy tales no longer work for kids these days (can remember only a few):

/Cinderella - kids these days dont do house chores. So the story of her slaving in the house...children now wont be able to connect to this tale (hee find this funny but true).

/Rupanzel - about a girl being kidnapped. I guess with a story of kidnap is way too much for a child now.

/Snow white and the seven dwarves - I dont see people use "dwarves" anymore. It sounds rude/inappropriate now, doesnt it? So cannot tell this to our kid...

Etc.

That's why i choose and think Dr Seuss books are so much better!
    Last edited by Dragontail; 21-07-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Goody morning!!!

Rav - me no looking for iPhone covers?!?!

Dragontail and happilymarried and rav - why 3 of you wake up so early on a sun?

Btw to all mummies - mothercare is having a sale - 15% off store wide.

Dragontail / happilymarried - happilymarried is right!!! I had to do a hsg to see if tubes are clear so ya maybe doc can't see with his equipment. Dragontail - maybe if this month doesn't matter *touch wood*- doc may ask you to do a hsg next month? Anyway take one step at a time, each day as it comes. At least now you are slowly analyzing the situation.

Eh I had the books delivered via vpost cuz I had another package waiting at my vpost address. So not sure how long it would take... I suppose less than 4 weeks right?!?

Dragontail - the rationale on storybooks makes sense!!! Does it mean ladybird is no longer relevant? I still rem those stories like old lady in a shoe, the magic pot, red riding hood, three little pigs. actually - i also hate it when commercial interests manipulate these stories for adult enjoyment - like movies and toys enterprises who try to spin the characters and storyline into something else. i rem a friend once gave me a red riding hood figurine and she was carrying the wolf's head and dressed very sexily. i dont know why he gave me that but i felt so sad.

if ladybird will no longer be relevant - What about Ramona and golliwogs and hardy boys in the future? I love Enid blyton too!

That said - dr Seuss books are ex.

I attached the wrong pic. Silly me. Super oolong.
    I went back to zzz. Now woke up again. Haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-07-21-07-41-23.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	108510  

Thanks ladies! I will sure remind myself to avoid street food in Taiwan. Since hubby is on biz trip so I think he dont't mind eating in restaurant most of the time because he can claim all expenses heh!

Now lojel luggage on 20% off at Tangs. I bought mine L size at 264$. The weight is only 3+ kg unfilled and the material is very sturdy!

Talking about books I wanted to buy 3little pigs yesterday (lol) and hubby ask me why read such books to baby. Should read him San Guo Chinese stories. Omg kill me already

Imperial Concubine
    Aiya think im out...saw some pinkish cm when clean...and its bfn today.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Bd in the morning But hubby end the deed with me on top! Super irritated think I gonna O today

Thanks rav!!! I will take a look =)

Oh poohy - did you do iui this round? Will you be seeing the doc?

Little hamster - hee hee - hubby cannot take it cuz you are too good? =p

Poohy, I hope next month will be a positive month for you! Will there be another round of iui next cycle?

Happilymarried, ohhh what is amh? What does it measure? Btw, ladies on clomid before....did doc give you any shot to induce ovulation further? I goggle about follicle tracking and so chanced upon this.

Littlej, I cant seem to sleep in late during weekend. By 6ish 7ish my body will wake up. Hee older already the internal clock all set. Hmm...I think my fav ladybird might vanish one day soon.
    As for hsg, I also know there might be a possibility for me. As anything could have happened to my tubes. Been 8mths since I last bfp. Tomorrow 9am come soon!

MissA. Hee your hubby so cute. My hubby tried reading to my tum tum back then during 1st bfp. Cannot make it. His tone is so flat. I also wanna sleep listening to him. But maybe that's a good thing for the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:809963
    Bd in the morning But hubby end the deed with me on top! Super irritated think I gonna O today
    Littlehamster: position shld not affect your chances, me think.

Hahah littlehammie too good already. So saucy.Er my hubby doesnt like me on top. I thought generally men like it mah, no?

Littlehammie, today is what cd for you? I thought we are on same cd plus minus 1 day? Which cd do you usually o? Today is my cd14 and I will start my opk later. Temps still low all these while.
    Ok we didnt bd last night (hubby tired max. He studied all the way from fri till sat morning. Didnt sleep. So last night knocked out). So supposedly assigned bd dates are cd9/12/14. We surely will bd tonight so the happened bd dates are now cd10/14.

I have a feeling gynae will give me further dates to bd which are cd16/18/20. *guessing guessing*.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 21-07-2013 at 11:27 AM.

dragontail - my knowledge in amh quite limited too... but my reading was again slightly off the normal range (you know blood tests always provides those from & until ceilings) on the high side. which means many many eggs but of low quality. we all have a finite no. of eggies in us once born..

here's what I found online for you. just read for fun ya.. not to worry..

The anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) is a substance produced by egg sacs in the ovaries, and a growing body of research suggests the level of the hormone is an indicator of fertility potential. Because egg supply, also known as ovarian reserve, is linked to chances of pregnancy, fertility doctors increasingly are using the AMH test to help determine treatment of fertility problems or help women plan pregnancy.

Imperial Concubine
    No..im not going for another round of iui ...next month then see gynae...so guess when see her she sure recommend ivf...sob but me no money for that.

littlej - me wake up for my cereal n milk n bread everyday at same time even on weekends! also cuz I've been instructed to do my progesterone inserts in my very.. damn sad & disgusting but no choice...

missA - taiwan!!!! how nice!!! dont forget to bring your stool softener along & make sure you take some vit c.. dont fall sick n make sure you eat fully cooked food.. avoid food fr night markets ok.. enjoy!!!

littlehamster - position doesn't matter! the good spermies will swim up!

dragontail - I agree with your theory.. times have changed... kids story books also much change... hehe

missA - my hubby same with your hubby!!! he super loves jin yong n gu long stories.. OMG! he knows in depth on all the characters...

oh dragontail - if you r on clomid, can still no need to induce O if blood test show your LH surge is going up on its own. for some ladies.. they cant hit the right LH surge (thru blood test & by the time the body buids LH surge eggie wrong size etc) so all it takes is 1 jab to help make the egg pop.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:809966
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster:809963
    Littlehamster: position shld not affect your chances, me think.
    I hope so! But alot stuffs leak out . Haha

On cd17 today. Dragontail: my af come earlier than urs This round. My man say he likes me on top Cos he can lie back n relax. N when I'm on top he gets super sensitive