Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thanks Happilymarried. Now I wonder if doc will give me progesterone pills. I did take that last time. But orally. ...

Thanks Happilymarried. Now I wonder if doc will give me progesterone pills. I did take that last time. But orally. I read that the insert can be kinda messy right? But insert may mean lesser uncomfy side effects (nauses, tired, etc).

Littlehamster, ok good luck this round!! My man doesnt like me on top because he also says too sensitive. He has no control if me on top. He likes to take his time on me

Littlehamster position should not matter bah.. Most importantly you and your hub enjoy the deed and everything else will take place naturally. How you do know you will O today? Through BBT tracking? I think I O already from the opks indication so today is like DPO 2/3 for me?

Poohy.. As long as AF is not here dont't give up hope. Actually with the grant available for ivf at govt hospitals the cash outlay is not much ((though medisave is still our money). But IVF is still invasive afterall so do take your time to think about it (you never know you might just strike naturally after this IUI cycle)..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - no worries babe! actually for utrogestan I did ask the nurse which one is better.. she said insert is better becuz better absorption is much better than swallowing it. so I do insertion morning n night. for my afternoon dose I just take with water.. heh.. im on 3x a day 2 pills each time.

poohy - no full af, means still got chance! dont worry so much for now ya?

superwoman - jiayou for bfp!! 2 dpo!! you got bd much this round?

Poohy - if your doc advises ivf - what about seeing a second opinion first? If I am in your shoes, I would do that before going for any invasive treatment. Just my personal pov.

Discovery of the day - I found a place that does alteration (length adjustment) cheaply and can be done within 45 min! Hahaha yes I am a 小混混today again. Old man went to play golf. He doesn't quite understand why I simply can't rest at home and wanna go here go there. =p

Dragontail - let us know what the doc says tomorrow. No point worrying about it now. Maybe he might ask you to keep to his scheduled dates next month. Hahaha. Or maybe he will ask you do hsg then keep to his dates. IHubby no more exams next month right?

I like to be on top cuz hahaha gives me the control... But I like old man to be on top when he comes so not so Siong for me! Hahahhaa.

Happilymarried - I never knew pills could be inserted down there! Does it mean you can't pee pee for like a few hours after inserting the pill so that you dont't dilute the effect?!? Ya pill insert I reckon would be more effective than taking orally. When I had piles - I asked the doc if I can take med instead of subjecting my poor a**hole to insertion - she asked whether I wanna recover fast or slowly. Somehow, I always kena scolded by docs =p

Happilymarried, wooo so many pills. I was only told to pop in orally one pill each night. I remember I felt half dead while on utrogestan. I was reacting to it quite strongly. Or maybe it was just bad morning sickness.

Littlej, I already very scared dr chew will scold me tomorrow. So I think I tell white lies "my hubby traveled on those dates so we couldnt have sex". Like that can? hee.

Next month no more exam for him but quite packed with classes continuous for some weeks. My only worry is he needs to fly and away for 5 days. Hope wont clash with my o (talking about lies come true).

Happilymarried ha didn't bd much.. On the day I tested positive on opk, we didn't bd that day cos did the deed the day before. Well just leaving everything to fate now.. How are you coming along?

Littlej.. Same same I prefer to be on top but need alot of stamina. Are you counting down now to seeing little muffin?

littlej - hahaha docs who scold you r actually the better docs.. we should trust them! I prefer taking the yucky pill orally actually.. with loads n loads of plain water.. but to insert.. yes it is better in absorption n I kinda have to lie down awhile to prevent it from dipping out as a mushy thick chunky semi liquid.. haha I am about to have my lunch! -_-

dragontail - dont worry about tomorrow.. have some faith in yourself n your doc! meanwhile just keep yourself in good health! oh I just passed by twelve cupcakes... have you had your red velvet?

poohy - I also suggest you seek a 2nd opinion. ivf is invasive and tough on the body. dont go for it unless doc diagnose you with valid problems? dont think you have any major probs right?

Littlej, do you happen to know where I can cheap and good cobble work? I got many shoes which their soles (at the heels) came off! Since you now 混混queen, you may know!

Happilymarried, ok I will maintain a positive and relax mood when seeing doc tomorrowPoas just now because I can feel o is coming soon (in this case, littlehamster is right. I might be o ing earlier due to the hormone pills from doc). My labia is enlarged already *shy*. A lot of ewcm (thanks to the medicine again). I wonder if i will get a smiley tonight because the test line from the cb digital is relatively obvious.

Happilymarried oh im waiting for hubby to be done with some diy rewiring work at home with his dad. Then off we go to junction 8 maybe in an hour time. Yesterday I found out J8 has twelve cupcake through googling! So very convenient for me Some people I know say twelve cupcakes is over rated. But I gotta say I gotta eat it to decide for myself.

After that hunt for durians as my mother in law is craving for it. Looks like it's a non-dieting day for me.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I think their cupcakes are dense and less sweet than those from other cake shops

I'm peeing on opk now. Still no dark line But should be any time soon.. thinking shld I disturb him tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. Hehehe. He's working on weekend on project hmmmm

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Tiring weekends here. Haha.

Dragontail: relax n see hws your scan tomorrow morning! Oh yes I love twelve cupcakes too! If weekdays I buy at about 9pm when they will have like buy 2 free 1 or buy 4 free 2 kind. But sometimes the flavour you want may not have left. So depends. Yes j8 has! Newly open. It hiding in a corner near to the basement mrt linkway. Hehe near ajisen ramen. Lol.

Imperial Concubine

Littleham: when you last bd? If near to your o date wait for o then bd?

Littlehamster, if your dark line comes out later today, should mean you wont be o-ing today right? Since you have bd earlier today, then maybe can bd tomorrow night instead.

Gnissim, oh thanks for the direction. I personally dont like new age donuts. I just like my donut either with sugar or choc rice on top that's it. Old fashion and original. I am unfazed by the fancy toppings we see everywhere now. But for red velvet, I really gotta try! Aiyo I'm salivating now. Hubby, quick!

After pos opk is 12-24hrs right. Later I test again at 7pm see How issit.

Ate a red velvet cupcake! Not bad indeed. At last I can eat a dark color cake that is not chocolate nor coffee (I dont like both). The sweetness and density/softness are just nice. The cream cheese topping is too big a poof for me. Scraped off half away.

Verdict : 值得!

Imperial Concubine

susuperwomancqy
    I'm the same with you! Didn't get to BD the night I tested positive for clear blue digital but got do the night before.
    But I'm getting PMS symptoms again... Sigh

Welcome back ebichan. This month is the first time I timed my ovulation using opks so didn't quite know when to bd. Did you do the night after? I have symptoms like cramps and backaches too now..

Dragon tail - Same same! I dont like chocolate and coffee too and i dont like too much cheese and whipped cream. Red velvet nice .

Oh for shoes - hahaha there is a cobbler outside raffles place mrt next to the ascot hotel exit which is pretty good and cheap. It is those old uncle mobile booth type so sometimes he is there sometimes he isn't. For me personally - for shoes - I prefer to go to the one at taka (b2 - next to puma / near toilet) cuz I find the workmanship is good and when they do my shoes they usually last a very long time and confirm anti slip. Hahaha I have injured my ankles before so soles and shoes are very impt to me! So ya I will spend more $$ on them!

Little hamster - you just bd today right?

Happilymarried - wahahaha thanks for the detailed description! I am about to tuck into my dinner!!!

This morning I gave him eat " big breakfast" , our term for me disturbing him while he's sleeping. Lol

Imperial Concubine

Superwoman
    no I used digital thermometer before and also first time use Clearblue OPK.
    Only did it night before the smiley face and also another day when my temp dipped.
    But I'm having very swollen and nice looking boobs lol
    but also irritable so likely PMS
    though wish it weren't. Also dont't know really how to use OPK.
    Will school up more and chart better

Hey ebichan - you should be using a bbt thermometer to measure bbt. Can get from guardian or Watson. Less than $30.

For opk - well you managed to get a smiley!! Usually they encourage to bd on day of smiley. If you using clearblue next time - you can go to xlearblue website and get the date when you should first start testing... I used clearblue twice a day then - noon pee and evening pee.

Imperial Concubine

Oh!! Should BD on day of smiley! Lol
    BD night before cannot? I see...

Yes actually I'm using a BBT thermometer from Japan.
    Stores all my temp in data.
    And alerts me when it's a good day
    but the day when it alerted me
    I didn't get a smiley on Clearblue
    will look into it more

wow you all r really good at bbt n opk... I wish I had the chance to do the bbt thingy.. before I could buy my first thermometer.. doc said no need to waste $ ...

superwoman - I'm still hanging in there.. my tummy size sometimes bloated sometimes not.. im beginning to look like a mini hippopotamus. I keep squeezing my breasts to check if they r deflated.. haha..

dragontail - with cupcakes (ok you had just one right) & durians... you must drink lots of water!

littlej - you shld be enjoying your dinner cuz lil muffin didnt put you thru progesterone!

My breasts still flat and out of shape *look down on own chest* now wearing push up bra. Hahaha can't wait to tww..