Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yes we have!! Oh geez I cant sleep now. Tomorrow one more time! Why arent ya asleep? Intend to keep ...

Yes we have!! Oh geez I cant sleep now.

Tomorrow one more time! Why arent ya asleep? Intend to keep yourself awake all the way on your birthday?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    happy birthday mama leo littlej!! may all your birthday wishes come true! its a special one & only birthday with little muffin in your tummy!

Good Morning! Happy Birthday, Littlej! Wish you a great pregnancy & a smooth delivery!

Morning Thelay! Mine also kept fidgeting and refuse to open legs too but sonographer did show me the 3 lines at one point and told me likely a girl. *shrug* will ask gynae to doubly confirm at my next appt. Keke

How r you doing?

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Happy birthday littlej!!

Dragontail: yeahhhh jiayou! And good luck!! (Tts what my traditional chinese medicine always says to me just before I o haha)!

Happy birthday littlej! Enjoy today with lil muffin's kicks of joy!

Thanks thelay and gnissim!

Thelay, so when's your next scan? Oohh anything can still change in the chart for you

Something little saucy funny to share with you gals....last night we bd right....again I was requested to wear "full gear". So ya know, took a little while to get ready. When we got on to it, it lasted only 5mins. He then grinned and said "hurhur. Oysters and tentex". I burst into laughter!

Thank you!!! Hehehe. My birthday prayer is for all friends to achieve what their heart desires and good health. For myself - may lil' muffin be healthy and happy, of integrity and filial, intelligent, tall and good looks (in this order of priority). for my loved ones - good health always.

The first wish for friends goes out to all of you too. May all trying to concieve mummies-to-be find their wombs blessed with 1 or more little being and may all mummies have a smooth and safe pregnancy =) *hugs*
    happilymarried likes this.

(Strange how I have now placed muffin as priority. Birthday wish for myself used to be blessings for me and my old man... Oops)

dragontail - hahaha... if you strike this month (I hope you do!!) that formula is gonna be well followed! so tomorrow you seeing doc again? if you dont mind (or if doc tells you) can you ask him about your lining thickness? just out of curiosity.. I want to learn more about this.... but so far no others seem to have same problem as me.. mine was 8.9 the highest I have ever scored in 2 years..

Dragontail - on BLW - hmm. I dont't know. I dont know if it is a new age thingy or something that has been rooted in tradition and actually works. For me - I believe more strongly in the ways our parents brought us up - as a baby and child (perhaps not from teens onwards) cuz we all turned out fine right?

Just take for example - when I was a baby - I slept on Tilam on the floor - do you know what people call it these days? Montessori style of sleeping... Supposedly better for child as it allows for exploration etc. hahaha when I read those articles, I was laughing to myself cuz it felt like one was back-filling theories to a method that existed way in the past and I'm sure our grandmothers would pooh pooh and say it is more for costs and practicalities - what Montessori!!!

I have wine, beer, whiskey, and vodka at home. Hahaha I can only think of them fondly these days. One day, we will meet again. My old man thinks that after this hiatus from alcohol, I will become a "cheap drunk". He is quite gleeful cuz I used to be able to out-drink him!

And Dragontail - Wa your bd life is egg-citing!!! Hee hee =p

littlej - looks like you r all set & ready for lil muffin to say hello to the world!! I hope the same for your hubby too! when r you seeing doc again? dont't forget to get info on the covering doc.. there may be more than 1 covering doc from my experience. between the 2 covering docs, I realised i recognised 1 of the 2 who did a super duper painful pap smear n vaginal scan for me years back... I will be crazy to see her again ever!

Worthy Lady

Happy birthday Littlej!!!! May baby grow healthy and happy, you and hubby stay healthy and loving and everybody Huat . Hahaha

Happilymarried ok I included that in my to-ask list! I also wanna know hey. So 8.9 is in mm? Cant be cm ? What is supposedly the "standard" thickness?

Ha! Littlej I have to laugh too. I also grew up in tilam. Somemore at some years slept with 3 sisters with 2 single tilams joined together. What monstesorri? The only monstesorri I know is some child care centre name.

BLW is very messy. And we'll get quite a lot of food wastage (was asking back then about whether you gals prefer to spoon feed your baby or self-fed). Something that not quite gel with asian culture, or at least in my family as they dont like to waste food. And hubby can be very paranoid when he drops bits of food on the ground while eating. Haa guess he wont like BLW. These are just some cons. Just thinking out loud here

Imperial Concubine

littleJ- Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! Thank you for your birthday wishes but most importantly, I wish you a fantastic yet relaxing day for you! re: sleeping on the floor and Montessori method. LOL I bet my grandmother would laugh too!

I take all the blessings in, littlej! Thank you for thinking of us during your birthday

Are you on leave today to spend me me me time?

Imperial Concubine

I have a question for our preggers girls (Team Blue and Pink):

1. What symptoms did you have that gave you that hunch that it was pregnancy and not usual PMS

Aside to all as well: when we get older, are our PMS symptoms stronger? In the past year I have felt this way. Last time no migraine now have. Last time b**bs not hurt so much now they do. My b**bs hurt so much I woke up twice during my sleep in the past few days.
    Also feeling irritable a lot more at work.

I'm feeling moody and irritable. Husband's colleague is going to stay with us for 3 weeks OMG. Colleague is training in Singapore (like orientation) so I can imagine a lot of drinking in my home and having to feel shy even in my own home.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happy birthday litlej! your birthday so close to my mum Haha. We celebrating for her tomorrow at rws. Hehe. Hope you have a great day today!

Worthy Lady

Littlej .. Happy birthday to you. Wish all your dreams to come true.. May your lil muffin be healthy ,smart ,intelligence and have all the good things... Have a great days and years ahead...

Worthy Lady
    Happy birthday littlej! May all your wishes come true.

Ebichan: My PMS varies from month to month. Cravings, sore boobs, bloating, fatigue etc, all which similar to pregnancy. I had sore boobs on month of bfp so reckon there is no clear cut preg symptoms except a missed AF/positive hpt.

Happy birthday littlej!!

ebichan: I can't really tell the symptoms bcoz I have slight cramp, sore boobs and fatigue as usual... its really almost impossible to tell the difference without the help of HPT.

dragontail: you got such an exciting night I am sure the soldiers will be swimming very vigorously to reach your egg!