Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; yesterday night cd19, opk still faint line~ why? bbt this morning after pee n brush teeth (yeah i forgot again ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

yesterday night cd19, opk still faint line~ why? bbt this morning after pee n brush teeth (yeah i forgot again hehe) temp was 36.5, quite high if for before O stage... maybe opk did not work for me this month.. first time encounter. my cm is gone fore few days for sure

Ebichan, oh in that case can you get to sleep well for next 3 weeks? With the drinking that might go into the late night? Maybe prepare some ear plug or listen to soft music and put on a eye mask, before sleep.

For symptoms, I think preg and af ones are the same, during the 2ww. I feel really nausea for bfn cycles (progesterone playing tricks) and for bfp cycle, I almost felt not much nausea. So really have to pull through till missed af and test with hpt is safest bet. Good luck! Oh when is your next af supposed to be? Hope wont come though!

MissA hehe thanks.

I think I have ovulated late last night. My temp did surge a little bit this morning. Have to see what's the temp tomorrow. I still have alot of ewcm yesterday though.

Littlehamster I can understand the frustration with these nevergetdark opk! You check your temp again tomorrow. I guess you might have o ed already since your cm has changed.

Hello!!!

Oooo! Thanks thanks for the birthday wishes. =)

Dragontail - floor bed = Montessori style. I didn't know until I did a google. Hahaha. http://community.babycenter.com/post/a31526045/sleep_training_with_a_floor_bed .So 无聊. Hahaha.

Ooo - I dont think I will be doing BLW. Think babies need some discipline.. And erm I still remember my grandma telling me if you leave food lying on the plate next time your face (or husband's face) will have many scars / pimples.

Ya I am on leave today. So is my old man. I wanna check out taka baby fair. He wants to nua at home. *how* *bored* sigh - I realize the older we get - the more birthdays are no longer feeling as special. Or maybe just the way I am feeling. Like last time we would make sure we go away or bake a cake or get all frenzied over surprise parties or make sure wear new clothes etc - now it is like any normal day. Sign of aging?!?!

Ebichan - I didn't have any symptoms to indicate I was pregnant. I thought af was coming and I was wearing pads in anticipation. cuz I was on a biz trip then, My bbt was also kinda fluctuating. I can't imagine I actually carried luggage (thankfully hand luggage) up and down the cab and overhead cabin then!!! Only when I got back and tested the day after then omg!!! So ya I wasn't one of those who had obvious pregnant symptoms.

Also - for pms - every month is the same for me. Moody, boobs bigger, can be more crybaby.

Happilymarried - will see doc next on 6 aug so will ask then. Very very very impt question! I wonder if doc will be angry that his nurses Pre empted me?

how did Kate still look so good with such perfect hair the day after delivery! I wonder if she showered. Hmm.

Dragontail - you never check smiley? Anyway tonight is round 2 right!

Little hamster - you using smiley or liney opk?

littlej: I am sure she did! she got royal hairstylist . I think I will look disastrous when I walk out from the hospital. but nevermind no paparazzi will take pics of me lol

http://growingwiththetans.com/2013/07/23/the-baby-we-almost-didnt-have-our-ivf-story/

This is such a poignant story. Do read if you have the time as it correctly represents how each and everyone of us have felt and/or what we have gone through. to Happilymarried - I hope this makes you feel that you are not alone in this journey and may faith, hope and strength accompany you and baby a throughout this journey.
    happilymarried likes this.

I am sure Kate has a personal salon tucked somewhere in her palace! Get everything pretty and nice from head to toe for the paparazzi. Literally royal treatment. Guess angmoh dont care about confinement.

Oh dr chew told me no need to opk already. He says his scan is everything. Haa. But I did read up...once you get a hcg trigger, you may get smiley on opk and even bfp line, regardless. So no point testing.

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: so you did go back to scan n saw the luteal corp (think is this term) that the egg is out already?

Heh I also think ang mo no do confinement. Lol. They even eat pineapple during pregnancy.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - *this is solely for the fun of it* if you got hcg shot on monday.. if you test on cheapie hpt.. you should get a positive... & if you have enuff cheapies to test.. you will slowly see the hpt double line getting more faint as the day passes. then you will know how long your body metabolises the hcg shot! I wanted to try it out last time if I had been in a more relaxed n happier mood... haha..

& thank you thank you for helping me to ask.. haha and its mm. & I m sure yours will be way way thicker than mine!! just wondering for dr chan what is his idea of an ideal lining. I remember I keep talking to my belly back then asking lining to grow out thicker.. cuz I overheard nurse talking to embryologist that min need 9mm then should go ahead n tsf. otherwise they will cancel cycle!! I panicked n wanted to beg my doc not to cancel.. haha thankfully I didnt have to beg. *whew*

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

littlej: im using liney opk...

kate before and after give birth like no change, only tummy flatter... must be the balanced diet she has from her private kitchen. not sure if she got cravings what will she do

littlej - thank you for thinking of us on your birthday! your hubby taking leave on your birthday is a good tradition to keep! lazing at home for awhile is also good! sometimes we r so busy that we do not have time or the relaxed mind to enjoy our cosy home! today is your day!

sometimes I see the way ang mohs live.. I wonder if confinement stuff n all those "avoid when pregnant food"... is it even true? they seem fine even at old age... & my gosh... kate give birth already can just stay hospital 1 day only? then take a car ride back? I mean even tho her ride was in a super luxurious range rover.. but not pain meh?

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:810856
    sometimes I see the way ang mohs live.. I wonder if confinement stuff n all those "avoid when pregnant food"... is it even true? they seem fine even at old age... & my gosh... kate give birth already can just stay hospital 1 day only? then take a car ride back? I mean even tho her ride was in a super luxurious range rover.. but not pain meh?
    Erm.. I discharged the next day after my delivery ...

natalie - hehe... you r really super! as much as I would think my body is superb n can heal fast on its own.. sadly I think im one of those who take much longer time to heal.. from cuts to wounds to pimples... hmmm maybe I'm born like that?

Imperial Concubine

I heard that Normally natural birth discharge nxt day. Even if you c sec, nxt day doc will ask you get off bed n walk then discharge like 2 or 3 days after birth? Lol.

littlej - that ivf story pretty much sums up all I have felt.. except.... I did more number of iuis (thirteen eggs were scary tho! max I had was 2!) and my first ivf attempt was down the drain too... so all in all... I still suffered more.. haha... I know I m comparing... but I am still very thankful for many many many things in my life despite the suffering n tears!

http://www.maybebaby.sg/blog/2012/09/23/goodbye-twin-b/

this post was equally comforting... shows that I am not alone. superwoman pointed me to this blog & it really did make me feel better cuz her baby survived. my warrior baby a will too!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Ebichan, oh in that case can you get to sleep well for next 3 weeks? With the drinking that might go into the late night? Maybe prepare some ear plug or listen to soft music and put on a eye mask, before sleep.

For symptoms, I think preg and af ones are the same, during the 2ww. I feel really nausea for bfn cycles (progesterone playing tricks) and for bfp cycle, I almost felt not much nausea. So really have to pull through till missed af and test with hpt is safest bet. Good luck! Oh when is your next af supposed to be? Hope wont come though!
    Yes I will not be able to sleep well. They might want snacks so I have to make for them during these drinking sessions.
    Then if dont make, I look like a bad wife. WTH...

I think I O around 18 as indicated by OPK. I BD the night before but not after since husband said, "we already did best condition"
    Now is only day past ovulation 6, CD 20.
    Next week AF come. But my b**b are really sore now but BBT is high JUST LIKE before AF....

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by nataliengbh View Post
    Erm.. I discharged the next day after my delivery ...
    LOL how come in Japan stay one week on average?
    Whether natural or C section

Imperial Concubine

Ebichan: its normal that bbt remains high. If it remains high at 14dpo to 18dpo high chances of getting a bfp! Good luck!!
    ebichan likes this.

gnissim, yes tomorrow I will see doc in morning for the corptus lutem (somehow my spelling like wrong ?). Hopefully we can see that. Else dont know what happens to my O!

happilymarried, oh yes I read about some ladies doing HPT daily after the trigger shot. Hmmm I kinda miss seeing a BFP... what the heck, tonight i go home and pee on one since I do have a lot of cheapie HPT. Haa! I read that normally the HCG will clear from our body within 7-10days. Some ladies test everyday after the shot to make sure that it is cleared. And then if a real BFP comes, at least they know they are not from the shot.

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: oh yes yes. Its called that. Hahaha! I dont rmbr the term. Cox my gynae did chk for mine when i go for my first gynae visit. Good to have it chk! So you kmow your follicle did burst out an eggy. Wonder if the doc can see if the sperm is swimming to eggs not. :/ isnt it good if we can see.. update us again! If all goes well its just their meet up!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    natalie - hehe... you r really super! as much as I would think my body is superb n can heal fast on its own.. sadly I think im one of those who take much longer time to heal.. from cuts to wounds to pimples... hmmm maybe I'm born like that?
    Oh..i gave birth to my daughter at around 2 plus. after i was wheeled back to my room, i bathe once i am able to walk around i.e. no groggy feeling due to the epidural (need to urinate within the few hours after the delivery).

Then next day discharge before 1pm....no point staying longer than necessary...hehe

Wah envy envy natalie. I also dont like to stay in hospital. I miss home easily!

How long was your contraction pain??