Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hello.. Pls meet my Nicole... First time seeing 3d scan. New Gynae is good.. Husband reaction .. My daughter quite ...

Worthy Lady
    Hello.. Pls meet my Nicole... First time seeing 3d scan. New Gynae is good.. Husband reaction .. My daughter quite pretty.. I was like.. Huh! Pretty meh ??? Lol...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130725_163137.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	108714  

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thelay, oh so it’s confirmed a Nicole? Wonderful! Wah Daddy is already so excited about his girl. Very heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:810929
    Hello.. Pls meet my Nicole... First time seeing 3d scan. New Gynae is good.. Husband reaction .. My daughter quite pretty.. I was like.. Huh! Pretty meh ??? Lol...
    Hi Nicole!!!! Hee...is that the back of her hand under her chin?

Imperial Concubine

Thelay,
    congratulations!!! Nicole is so cute!!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    wow thelay!! confirmed team pink!! your hubby so funny! good for you that you chose a gynae you r happy with! hmmm do all baby girls pose as tho they are featured in vogue & do all baby boys have that classic annoyed (but o so very cute n stylo milo!) look like littlej's muffin? hahaha

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail.. Today gynae said she can see hamburger .. So confirm girl.. Lol..

Rav.. Ya. Its the hand..

Wonder Will baby change look? I have shap nose lae.. Nicole dont't have and she has high forehead which both of us dont't have

Imperial Concubine

Thelay: so adorable to see it in 3d! Really feel different. Haha. When is your edd?

Yawn. My old man is snoring away.

Maternity photoshoot- I was thinking of bambini - anyone heard of them / any feedback? http://www.bambiniphoto.sg/new/category/gallery/maternity-photography/

They have a package for maternity and newborn now. FYI - I am def not going to do those naked shots *shy*

Hello Nicole *waves*

Happy birthday Littlej! Have a blast with your hubby and the little muffin! I read the link that you posted before and I guess no matter what method we used to achieve conception, what matters most to us is that we have a healthy baby of our own. I tell myself I will do what I can and no matter what's the outcome, I have to give it shot so I won't live with regrets..

Congrats thelay! I'm simply amazed at how clear scans are nowadays and Nicole is really sweet!

How come all of your baby scans sooooo nice and cutie.... got 3D .... my gynea give me blur baby pics ... can give me your gynea name, maybe if I hit the jackpot, I may think of changing my gynea. My previous gynea is Dr. Sim LH @ Thomson Medical thanks

Worthy Lady

Thelay : Congrats, nicole is such lovely!

Same for Rav's baby!

Sorry was MIA for some time, been working late for the past few weeks. Very stressful and totally broke down yesterday!!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Wah envy envy natalie. I also dont like to stay in hospital. I miss home easily!

How long was your contraction pain??
    I admit myself in the hospital when i have bloody discharge but no contractions. in the end, i was induced at around 10pm with pill then switch to drip next day morning around 7am and my girl was born at 2 plus....i ask for epi at around 9 plus in the morn..cos really cannot tahan the pain..my contraction pain start 1 hr or so (dont really rem ) after the pill was inserted...so not much sleep at night while my husband is snoring away...
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 24-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Ouch. I can almost feel the "agony" from your experience, natalie! But women really the can. I also think I can bear pain much better than my hubby.

Ordered a red velvet cake from coffee bean. Bleah. How can that be called a cake? Dont know...just nothing close to yummy.

Thelay : hello hello pretty girl!

Momo: you mean Dr Ln sim? She is my current gynae! I agree her ultrascan pics are rather blur but I find her a good gynae. Think the next appt I must ask her give me a decent 3d scan. Heh

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:811011
    Ouch. I can almost feel the "agony" from your experience, natalie! But women really the can. I also think I can bear pain much better than my hubby.

Ordered a red velvet cake from coffee bean. Bleah. How can that be called a cake? Dont know...just nothing close to yummy.
    Just imagine when I am on pill and drip without epi..he was reading a story book beside me...when I ask him whether I should get epi..the first thing he say is go ahead, you decide. ..wonder what my expression at that point is that make him answer so fast..hahha..

I dont like coffee bean or starbucks cakes ..I tried the strawberry shortcake from paris baguette that day..very yummy..hehe

I got a bfp! But fake one from the trigger shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130724_213748.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	108744  

ohh dear ive been so lethargic lately. been sleeping at 10ish past few nights (usual 12mn) and now im falling asleep already. In fact i 'dong' since 8pm. whywhywhy. also been having bad hunger pangs frequently, totally hate it.

Dragontail: real bfp soon!!

Thelay: yay its a girl! Nicole's a pretty name. Not nicolette already?

dragontail - lol!! I wish I bought more cheapies back then! now you can count how many days it takes for the hcg jab to get out of your system. Oh it depends on whether you took the 5000iu or 10,000 iu shot. I think some other forums say 7-10 days is based on the 10,000 iu shot.

wontonmee - your lil baby is growing! so you need lots of sleep! it is a good sign! rest more & rest well.

Imperial Concubine

Momomum: you can try dr chan kh as well. He says his new machine haha but his scan is really very very clear. My last scan at about 12 weeks he already scan a 3d for me. Super amazing. Lol

Hi cherriejoy!

Natalie: wow! Im still poundering.. I have been asking for csec details. My friend supposed to go natural end up need to have emergency csec, then doc sure charge both so become cost so much more. :/

Dragontail: you will have a real one soon! It will fade.. then few days later suddenly turn dark again ok. Praying hard for you!

Wantonmee: everytime I type your nick I feel like eating. Oh yes im a wanton mee fan. Ive been eating almost everyday morning if my hubby can go tabao for me. Hahaha. Oh yes. If you r tired go sleep! Why wanna "dong". Its normal to sleep more. So sleep as much while you can.

Worthy Lady

Arghhh dragontail - you really know how to whet our appetite for bfps!

And hello pretty Nicole!!!!

gnissim - how can doc charge for both?? emergency c sect means no more natural delivery, just pay for the medication for the epidural or the full body ga only right?

Oh should I ask dr chew tomorrow how much hcg I was administered?

Another anxious appointment. Dont know what can be made out of from the scan. Is it silly to ask doctor doctor, can you tell if my egg met a sperm?

Happilymarried, from what I know (happened to my dajie), if you book for natural and last min you need csect, you have to pay for both. It's like you order a McDonald's value meal but you need a sweetener so you pay more for an extra apple pie. But you ask the counter staff can I replace my fries with apple pie and I top up the difference (presuming apple pie costs more than fries)? Cannot. So I think it works like that for delivery. Seems like all hospitals practice that? I can be wrong though.

dragontail - hmmm.. not sure about your receipt from dr chan.. mine is stated on my receipt. that's how I noticed the different dosages.. n I did ask the nurse before.. reason was my blood test showed different lh readings.. so sometimes more hcg n sometimes less...

by the way your hcg bfp line is getting exciting! I hope the line re-appears again in 10 days time!!

same for the rest of trying to concieve ladies! there will be more bfps to come in this thread!