Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Littlej: wow! Thanks so much for the info. 16k? So how much cash she need to pay? Oh my n ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej: wow! Thanks so much for the info. 16k? So how much cash she need to pay? Oh my n issit pay one shot? I am still very blur about charges.

Momomum: im having same gynae as littlej. Dr chan is frm glene. He is ok, but he is pricy I could say. :/

Dragontail: I have the same thoughts as you. To experience it naturally. Aniway how is your scan with dr chew? should be done by now?

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: it takes me so long to read n post. Lol. that you already posted ahead of me n I didnt saw haha! Tts good!! Eat well n sleep well during 2ww! Does he support you to drink chicken essence?

@dragontail good luck for this cycle! if possible maybe you shld take leave and rest in bed more?

Dragontail: I think that you shld take a day off to relax too. 一切顺顺利利 Healthy egg + Powderful spermies!

Worthy Lady

Good luck dragontail!!!!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good luck Dragontail!! So you pop earlier?

Thanks gals!

Argh!!! I forgot to ask about the chix essence -_-. Maybe I purposely forgot because I dontít like drinking it But I did ask Dr Chew what I should eat in my 2ww. He didnít mention chix essence. Told me eat more veg and nuts (walnut/cashew/brazil. All these nuts I already have at home!). Before I left he said sorry for keeping me waiting (so nice of him) because today really like market in the clinic. Some patients couldnít even have seats. And he told me not to worry J

As for the lining thickness, he says too early to see much. I reckon by next Thur he can measure.

Littlehammie, I popped earlier indeed. Today is my CD18 which is my usual pop day. Looks like the egg popped on CD16 or 17. According to FF, I popped on 16. Next scan is my 9DPO. Do you ladies think a blood test may indicate something by then?

I wish but I really cant be away from work today. Itís our company event. Even CEO flown in from head office. Later we have to head to MBS for dinner and the Phantom. Then tomorrow night also got event at St James. I promise I wont drink (not that I can carry much alcohol)!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    good luck dragontail!! keep tum warm n keep spirits high!! usually egg will confirm pop after 36hrs after the hcg jab. (little hammie - they count this way for egg retrieval also... not 1 hr more or less..) how did the prog jab feel like? I always feel prog jab is the most pain.. but it really is better than utrogestan cuz instantly into blood stream..

My oh my - Dragontail - so excited for you!! It feels good knowing there is step by step guidance and next steps for you I hope? Whilst I can fully understand it must be quite frustrating to see doc weekly and incur parking charges and the consultation fees. I dont know why, i do feel so excited for you with dr chew to guide you on the path of a natural conception. And if really really cannot (*touch wood*) - at least you know you tried your very best and can consider other methods. Oooo - so eggy popped earlier than usual - was doc smirking and say "see I told you I was right" =p did doc ask you to stop sex too???

Oh Dragontail - no alcohol . And no cold drinks. I dont know if it is possible at st James... But best to ask for warm water. Not even a Virgin mojito or Shirley temple. Really... You've gone so far this month with 2 backside jabs and secretarial get up... dont't let alcohol and cold stuff kill the meet-up!!! And oh - no cycling this weekend and no super long walks. Just 20min can already.

Gnissim - eh I also quite blur. I dont't know how much is the medisave you can claim. But ya must pay one shot... When you get discharged. So I guess, kinda like wedding dinner - that's when should ask for temporary limit increase for credit card so can accumulate more points?!?

Oh if it’s exact 36hours from the trigger shot so this would mean I popped on Tues about 9pm. Also coincide with my BBT. And you gals know how much I love to measure temperature… so at that few days I measured a few times. I roughly know my temp pattern throughout the day. The temp measure frenzie on Tuesday night also in sync with this. (I remember at late evening my temp was like 36.11 and then an hour later, it shot up to 36.8 which is unusual for pre-o temp. So I had a feeling then I caught my egg popping within that hour). Hee I know I am obsessed with my temping.

Doc advices no more sex next week. This week is still ok. I also read better not to have sex once implantation happens.

Littlej, oh my you know Dr Chew very well! He said almost the same thing “see, the timing is very right” when he saw my egg from the scan is gone. Ya no sex next week! But anyway, me and hubby also stop sexing around during 2ww.

To me, all these visits are ok so long I know I am progressing. Fees wise, we can still afford at this point so we are ok (today’s only $160!). When I updated my hubby through whatapps, he replied “sounds exciting” when I told him what’s gonna happen next week. I know all we can do now is pray and keep myself warm and well rested. We’ll see how things go after next week.

happilymarried, the progesterone jab feels nothing. Same same as the HCG shot. Just like a little ant bite. Plus big fat butt cushions the pain.

Last night after our BD, and pelvis lift, I recalled my egg is on my right so I tried to sleep on my right last night. Haaa!! Does that even make sense? I mean you want the army to all down flow to my right tube mah. I am a left side sleeper though.

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail: eh did doc start you on folic acid? Actually folic acid can be taken all the way. If not yet then you call doc n ask if you want to take. Haha then dont take chix essence anymore ! Eat more green leafy vegetables...

Littlej: wow. I just went to chj on medisave claim. It depends on your delivery method. Like natural only deduct 1kplus. then csec about 2k plus. :/ imagibe needing to pay 10k one shot. Omg. Sounds scary. Hopefully my hubby dont faint when receiving the bill. :/

Im done with all interviews n hopefullt I get one. Hehe. So can lighten my hubby burden

jiayou dragontail! everything sounds so positive im so excited for you! almost spilled my soup on that "so i tried to sleep on my right" hehe! well, kinda makes sense and i hope it really helps your army to swim faster! gravitational pull ya? heh.

Wow dragontail, your progress is good and so exciting for you.... I pray that the meet-up will be successful and you will be BFP by 2 weeks from now Ya lots of warm water for now and no temptations wo.... just rest relax and enjoy this moment

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23 View Post
    Dragontail: eh did doc start you on folic acid? Actually folic acid can be taken all the way. If not yet then you call doc n ask if you want to take. Haha then dont take chix essence anymore ! Eat more green leafy vegetables...

Littlej: wow. I just went to chj on medisave claim. It depends on your delivery method. Like natural only deduct 1kplus. then csec about 2k plus. :/ imagibe needing to pay 10k one shot. Omg. Sounds scary. Hopefully my hubby dont faint when receiving the bill. :/

Im done with all interviews n hopefullt I get one. Hehe. So can lighten my hubby burden
    For anyone who maybe interested in the medisave claiming...Marriage and Parenthood Schemes | Ministry of Health

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Gnissim - eh I also quite blur. I dont't know how much is the medisave you can claim. But ya must pay one shot... When you get discharged. So I guess, kinda like wedding dinner - that's when should ask for temporary limit increase for credit card so can accumulate more points?!?
    i dont know about pte hospital..but for Kandang Kerbau Hospital, you would need to pay a deposit when your confirm the ward type but you do not need to settle the bill when you discharged... and the finalised bill would be send to you after your discharge (think is 1 to 2 weeks later)..

Dragontail welcome to 2ww.. And I certainly hope this month will be the month for you! I read from other forum that positive thoughts and visualization will help.. Talk to your embbie and sayang him/her everyday ok..

Littlehamster which dpo are you now?

Ok I will stay positive and talk to the embbie every day. Will get hubby to talk to it too.

gnissim, I have been taking folic everyday for past almost 2 years. Today there's no oral medication prescribed by the gynae.

I feel so sleepy. Does the progesterone jab cause that?

I believe littlehammie should be 4/5dpo today. Me joining you in this 2ww!

Gnissim, good luck good luck! Hope next week you can hear good news call.

@dragontail: I know progesterone pills will cause sleepiness. so I guess its the same for jab!

Yes, I took pills during my last pregnancy, I was like a walking zombie while at work and can sleep almost anywhere when I am not moving .... ~@_@~ It was a horrible feeling, what to do, it's for the good of my baby and pregnancy.... dragontail, do rest more so that your body and work on the magic

yes!! prog in any form somehow causes me to be super sleepy n lethargic.. try not to drive for long distance or if you can, try not to drive at all.

jiayou littlehammie & dragontail!!
    who else is in 2ww?

gnissim - good luck!!! in the meantime.. grab as much rest as possible, in case they call you up to start asap!

Indeed, this sleepiness feels too familiar. I’ve had utrogestan before. Now I cant even type properly at work. Aiyo I hope I wont fall asleep during Phantom. So paiseh if I do.

I will see how to minimize travelling for the next one week at least while I am administered the shot.