Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlej:811669 Thank you!!! Well - old man is spending the night at the hospital so it will ...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:811669
    Thank you!!! Well - old man is spending the night at the hospital so it will be a me myself and I night...

Hey Natalie - thanks for the offer. I might go down to taka tomorrow... But hahah the thought of the weekend crowd is kinda scary...
    I would most likely be there around 10 plus 11..to look around as my dau class end at 12.10 then go to her maths class then go back after her maths class if i want to buy anything. .

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Littlej: you are a strong woman. If I were you, I can't take the stress. Maybe tomorrow you can go shopping to destress heh. Try dont't buy too many stuffs

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Littlej: I think your hubby just want to shop n buy the stuff with you. Tts why he feel unhapoy when you say you can buy yourself. Somehow he dont understand why you feel urgent n think to get yourself. Sometimes my hubby also like that one. When I say you not free I go get myself he also not happy. Haha. dont taje it to heart. Think positive perhaps he just want shop n buy with you together.

Hello... Aiya but since he is not free anytime now so I should go get first? My best friend told me it is the nestling instinct that kicks in at the third trimester which makes me feel more gan chiong and want things to be ready. Some more the fact my doc is going on vacation is making me more anxious. Sigh. I guess she is right.

Little hamster - not strong . I guess, it is having to live with the circumstances and really bo bian right... lucky I have you folks to talk to =)

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:811697
    Littlej: I think your hubby just want to shop n buy the stuff with you. Tts why he feel unhapoy when you say you can buy yourself. Somehow he dont understand why you feel urgent n think to get yourself. Sometimes my hubby also like that one. When I say you not free I go get myself he also not happy. Haha. dont taje it to heart. Think positive perhaps he just want shop n buy with you together.
    I think most men are like that..they dont understand why we so kan chiong while we dont't understand why they so laid back.....my husband wanna buy a stroller now but I tell him not to buy..so think my situation is opposite. .in a way
    .it actually balanced out..

Imperial Concubine

littlej: you be due in October right I remember? you able to tahan a week more for him? maybe just discuss with your hubby that you wanna get it done by a certain date? bbut try to tell him after his grandpa issue is settled or stable. tell him if still drag, tummy bigger n you get tired very fast when you shop, tell him you feel difficult walking long hours n all?

Imperial Concubine

my hubby not intrest to buy anything now yet. but I told him taka got baby fair, he ask me want go not. I say can go chk out items first. but sure he wun want buy stuff. somemore dont know gender haha. n he intend to get clothes from his sis n probably my relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:811698
    Hello... Aiya but since he is not free anytime now so I should go get first? My best friend told me it is the nestling instinct that kicks in at the third trimester which makes me feel more gan chiong and want things to be ready. Some more the fact my doc is going on vacation is making me more anxious. Sigh. I guess she is right.

Little hamster - not strong . I guess, it is having to live with the circumstances and really bo bian right... lucky I have you folks to talk to =)
    stay strong!!

Hello Gnissim. Yeap - me due 3 oct.

I think tomorrow I am going to check out decor for the nursery. get some cute paintings. Also buy those 3M hooks and sticky tape so at least when everything arrive - I can just start decorating.

Yeah I guess if I plan a timeline it is like 1st week aug : buy stuff. 2nd / 3rd week aug : deliver (bear in mind 2nd week aug got 2 public holidays. dont know if can deliver then). 4th week aug : wash and prepare etc. seems like cutting really too tight.

Littlej - hug hug

Just saw a video "miracle of human creation" bit blur But it says everything from conception till baby grows bigger n active. So touching

Goody morning.

Littlej, Phantom is very nice!! The music and the opera singing are so emotionally powerful I had teary eyes at some point. But pity that the sound quality was a bit off here and there (and I always have complaints on the uncomfy seat at mbs theatre). Now I wish I can go London to watch it! (Those whom have seen it in London say that it's surely better over there. The theatre is old and that adds a good atmosphere to this musical; not to mention the sound quality/projection is way better).

Hope you are feeling better by the time the beautiful sun rises. I feel your old man is a very responsible person which is definitely commendable. I know it is kinda overwhelming now that there are so many things going on at this point. And there is just one Mr littlej.

I know there are times when they seem so beyond us and look quite jam packed! But I am sure the timeline table you are working on can give some ease and bigger picture. It's surely not too late for everything.

Is your old man coming back home today? Have a nice meal together ok. I know it's going to take some challenges to be doing things physically together for the days/weeks to come. But have to remember though not together in that sense, it has to be together in the mind and soul (not forgetting little muffin).

I would love to go shopping at taka today if I were you! How about taking some pics of the stuff after you bought and show us? But be careful of the crowd oh.

That's very early dragobtail....

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    dragontail - you didnt sleep til 5+am? no good ... 2ww must rest more... grab more naps later okie?

missy10 - you very early too.. you cant zzz well?

littlej - I hope muffin will 'bake' a bit longer in your oven! coming out weeks earlier than edd will bring about some risks.. maybe you can start your nursery by clearing up more space? or have you already done that? so that when things start getting delivered, you have space to set up.

dont over exert yourself while shopping today.

by the way, your crystal ball says girl for me?

any more guesses?

Goody morning!*dejavu*

I did knock out at 11ish last night. Actually since a year plus ago, I dont't really sleep through the night every night. My timing is 4am plus minus. Will wake up at this time. If lucky, can get back to sleep. If not, will toss turn for a bit. It was from my first bfp when I woke up around that time to pee pee....

I super envy those who can sleep straight all the way.

Happilymarried my crystal ball abit tattered . Hee. Let me still try. *close my eyes and malimalihom*. I say a girl is coming!!

When will you be having gender scan?

Good (rainy) morning!

Dragontail - you might wanna explore using this handkerchief method to zzz. So when you wake up at 4plus, try this. I chanced upon this before bfp - cuz I was having problems sleeping... And I find it works. http://www.babycentre.co.uk/p1023927/handkerchief-meditation

Oh yes - musicals in London are so much better!!! There is that old school "I'm singing in the rain" feel, with the theaters all clustered around, having to go underground, the slightly musty smell... I am a fan of musicals. Watched in London, Sydney, New York and singapore. The best is still London. The worst is Singapore cuz it feels too new and high tech.

Old man just came back to brush teeth and shower, took some stuff and off he went to his grandma place to accompany the old lady and prob spend the day there. Then he's going to 过夜 at the hospital again. I guess he really meant it when he said I will fend for myself the next 4-5 days =( I drove to the hospital last night just to deliver a coffee and get a hug and a kiss. That 5 min together felt nice.

Wait a min - Dragontail - you went st James yest and was asleep by 11 plus? So you left when the party just got started!!?

Happilymarried - the room has been packed! I packed and threw stuff away during late first trime. Hahaha. Now just waiting for stuff...

Ahhh - my crystal ball says you are having a girl. But because it is ivf, highest chances of it being a boy!!! So science versus intuition. I will ask the magic mirror next =p

Awww.... told my husband we have to go London to watch the opera sometime. Added to my bucket list.

Oh so counting the sheep is passe? I find this handkerchief method very new indeed. First few things running through my mind to put in the handkerchief are :fats in my tummy/butt, tabacco, one quite irritating colleague, my obssesion with bread, etc. I'm gonna try this method when I wake up tomorrow at 4am! Thanks.

Last night corporate event by our business partner was from 6-10pm. By 9ish, my teammates were already yawning, including me! Haa almost everyone is family man/woman. By the time I got home, I was super duper sleepy (must be the progesterone in my blood too). And whole night I was getting cramps, even when I woke up at 4am. Yes one of side effects of progesterone is cramp.

Oooh looks like your man is not joking. But nevermind! You can come here once a while to chit chat. And looks like you got some good progress at home. Keep busy!

dragontail - when on prog shots.. best to sleep lots!

littlej - you delivered coffee n a hug & kiss? that is so sweet of you!

musicals in new york are not bad either... second best to London!! those old theatres are so tiny... once I went to the loo in the theatre in london.. haha no one queued for that cubicle because.... it was so tiny!! the standard sized ang mohs could not fit into that cubicle! haha...

littlej & dragontail... I kinda already know at yesterday's scan... doc said 80% confirmed... I was thinking to myself... so fast?!

Worthy Lady

Morning everyone! Oooo dragontail you got me all excited for phantom! I'm watching it aug 23!

Am now at glen e having makan. Need to wait for my apptmt and boy was the carpark a horror! Had our lot stolen by a Lexus who went against traffic just to steal our lot. Grrrr angry! Hahaha

Omg Happilymarried: lady, arent ya telling us?? Or you intend to keep it mum till edd? 80percent? Wow that's like confirmed right? Percentage so high so likely can see something?! Is it you saw a spade huh huh?

Shez oh your appt today! Tell me about it that horrid parking at glen e. Die die I will fix appt there at 9ish kind. Anything later can be boiling inside. Haa. Update update soon!

Oh yes enjoy the Phantom! I would watch it the 2nd time if the theatre and sound quality have been better.

Happilymarried: girl or boy as long as healthy can !

Happilymarried - ku ku jiao or Adidas (hahaha 3 Lines from what was described previously - so I thought similar to Adidas!!)

Dragontail - best to switch it on when you wake up at 4am. Listening to the soothing voice and music... It helped me. Oh... And I find short breathe in and then breathing out slowly also help. Somehow I can feel my body relaxing that way. Counting sheep - Wa! There was once I could count to 500! Didnt work!!!

Imperial Concubine

Little J. Your "nesting" instincts seem so strong!! LOL But I agree with the others, must relax and not stress out so much. The room and baby stuff will be ready when its ready. Focus on the bun in your oven now. hehe

Dragontail. Wow, the Prog jab made you not able to sleep? Oh dear. Hope today you will be able to rest well.

As for me, I'm on Cycle Day 24, Maybe DPO 9 , AF supposed to come on CD 28 (on avg).
    My BBT looks like this for this cycle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2013-07-27 at PM 12.16.39.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	108854