Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; hello quincy! how have you been? you should rest early today too! tomorrow time to enjoy bedroom action!...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    hello quincy! how have you been? you should rest early today too! tomorrow time to enjoy bedroom action!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Hello!

Yes there is a babies r us at city square mall. Worth checking out. Prices are cheaper in US though =p

I decided to be happier than grumpier. What to do. Old man is super filial. Hahahhaa I feel like a swinging single now ... Never see old man and spending nights alone. I told my old man if I am not preggers - I would have gone out drinking and partying... Come home drunk also he won't know =p or I could have had a house party at home and he won't know too!!! =p

Quincy - go rest so you can have a fruitful bd session tomorrow!

Thelay - what did you get? Hahah you are more prepared than me!
    quincy1986 likes this.

thelay - thanks! I am now wondering how I can bond with my baby boy over activities... perhaps lego & lots of books? 1k in 1 weekend over baby stuff isnt that much.. but still kinda 'ouch' on the pocket... baby stuff are all so expensive these days! what items did you get?

littlej - have you already decided on your baby's name?

Worthy Lady

Hey ladies! Yup so in a sense at least it was a fruitful day as we have next steps. But hubby was so pissed that the previous gynae saw the polyps and told us no need to remove!

Quincy, jiayou!

And I'm so glad everyone of us have had a superb sat. Now lets have a wonderful Sunday!
    quincy1986 likes this.

Shez: Polyps should be removed right?? I mean even if they ain't big enough to be obstructive but imagine sperms will reach a barrier and could be "deflected" backwards. Hahaha my logic!!

Happilymarried: nope. We are still deciding between Benjamin or julian at the moment. Hahaha we were thinking see when muffin comes out does he look more like a Benjamin or Julian?!! =p any votes??

Sigh. My old man just called me and said his grandpapa throws a tantrum when noone is around. And so he wants someone there 24/7. And my old man is thinking of doing all the night shifts?!? i was a bit astonished but i didnt wanna comment... Personally, I thought that is kinda insane... I dont't know - for me, when my grandmama was in hospital - we had covering duties from morning till night. But noone did overnight stays.

Old man then said later part of this week could possibly go get the baby stuff... Sounds all good right... Then you know what - he ended off by saying that we better pray our lil' muffin continues baking until 40th week. If muffin's timing clashes with his grandpapa's condition, i will need to be prepared to do it all alone if he has to take caee of his grandpapa!!! i was seriously too astonished then to say anything. I was thinking f***, 这种话你敢说得出口!

But I guess given the situation, I better keep my mouth shut first and monitor and see how. I dont't wanna seem like the uncaring b*t*ch. but if things get out of hand, I will put my feet down. I mean, I can sacrifice for a week or two and be all alone. But I dont't think I can be so magnanimous to be all alone for the next 2 - 3 months and worse, to go through delivery and the initial days alone?!?

I hope he was under pressure and stress when he said that. Otherwise, I think this might be an issue in our relationship....

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. Maybe he is too close to his grandpa.. I believe he just say only and won't let you do it alone..

Dragontail, rav.. I get avent starter set , playpen, babybjon and a few small little things.. FRIs going to to handme down a few items. I basically no need to buy clothing. But I can't resist all so cute.. Bought 3 set of long rompers as we visiting Nico's grandparents who are in overseas.

My helper is coming next month so I wanna ask her to do all the cleaning and stuff.

Me and nico will visit to my parents a few months as soon as nico can get passport. My mom can't stay here for long and we have much care over there.. So some of the items I send over there first as I dont't want to go around finding things there.

I m ald 6 months preggy. But ppl say they can't see I m pregnant. Some think I look like I just give birth. But I find myself huge..

Worthy Lady
    I keep thinking nico will come out earlier...

And I scare I will not able to walk much in third trimester.. Cos now I can't walk more than 15 mins. My very area ache.. And also got legs cramp at night.

Just did my 2nd hpt this cycle. Still got a super faint line. Waiting waiting for it to clear. I read that preg blood test can be done as early as 8/9dpo (though later for a few days is better in case implantation happens late), which is the exact day I'm seeing my gynae. I forgot to ask what him during the last visit what am I to be expecting this coming Thursday!

Littlej I hope it's still too early to say those...I hope he can be there for you and muffin in time to come.

Thelay, getting all so very prepared!

Ps : I slept at 9ish last night. That's why I am up so nearly!

thelay - I can feel your excitement! ahhhhh pink shopping is great... I think there should be stuff to buy for boys too right? hmmm I should start looking around...

littlej - both names sound great! I hope your hubby will think of lil ben or lil julian more (maybe muffin should get into his dream & tell him he's got daddy stuff to do!) I hope his grandpa will recover asap too!

dragontail - hehehe... the hcg line... is it more faint than the previous one? my clinic's nurse told me earliest should be on 9dpo.. then usually blood test on 13/14dpo to confirm or after missed period... but usually they will recommend blood test so if -ve I will know to stop all my pills immed.. I hope next thurs is IT for you!!!!

Happilymarried, I like the idea of lil ben or julian goes into daddy's dream.

Of course there are loads of blue stuff to buy too! For me, I will start off with clothes because that's the easiest. Ha! What do you have in mind to start buying?

I did go back to sleep after my last post. Omg i had a dream so scary. I dreamt I worked for CIA -_-. I have many secret homes where I worked from (I even got a dog in one of the homes and he was angry I never visit much. Ya, the dog was angry. I felt extremely bad for the dog that I cried). Then another scene I was out with my friends and after that when it was over, I couldnt find my car in the carpark. I was looking out for a black car but couldnt spot mine. Then I thought hey I also have a white car so I searched for a white. But in real life I only have one car and it aint black nor white. Then at a corner I found some of my belongings from the car. I looked through it and found a blackmail note. With a mystery key. I was instructed to go to a place at the said time or else I will be in trouble and will end up in jail for 6 years. All my fake indentities (I got fake passports) will be revealed and I will surely be behind bar.

Gee. I did not even watch bourne identity or csi before sleep. Why such silly dream??!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:811923
    I keep thinking nico will come out earlier...

And I scare I will not able to walk much in third trimester.. Cos now I can't walk more than 15 mins. My very area ache.. And also got legs cramp at night.
    Delivery at 37-38 weeks is the norm from what I heard from friends. Rest more. I m also getting leg cramps at 22 week. Wow, you still dont look preggers!? Share your bump pic? Hee. My 'football' is pretty obvious already. I went to kiddy palace near my place to take a look. So tempted to buy all stuff now. So we basically need to get the starter kit, sterilizer, swaddle, cloth nappies, towel etc?

Littlej & thelay, you ladies experienced braxton hicks yet? How does it feel like? I hope that I won't get freaked out and panic.

Dragontail: your dreams can be made into action movies, so excitin. probably you have been so bz with your gynae visits and 2ww that your mind just packed with thoughts. Vivid dreams is a good sign you know. Hee

Littlej: Believe that your hubby dont't mean it that way truly. Make the most of the week of shopping with him. Jiayou! you can do it!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thelay is first baby? First one normally late right? Hehe. dont't worry thelay!

dear ladies, thanks so much for the concern. am sincerely hoping the line will disappear next scan and all will be good. will only be seeking second opinion if the tests come out bad. shld be around week 11-13 then take test.

so far only can see one yolk sac and one emvryo so I think twins is out of the question! heh. although I really wouldnt mind if it was!

Good morning everyone.

Dragontail - wow your dream is super exciting. I wonder if you were kicking or talking in your dream. Just a dream just a dream.

Thelay - you are so well prepared!!! Are you doing yoga or Pilates? These help. For cramps, flex your toes towards you when it happens. You getting a full time helper?

Rav- I had cramps once. I dont know if it is braxton hicks. And all I did was breathe. Deep breath in, slow breath out.

Happilymarried - yes. I should ask lil muffin to go into daddy's dreams! Hahaha. Good one!

Oh - boy shopping is not as interesting as girls. There are so much stuff for girls!!! But this means, one saves more money for boys. Hahaha. Looking at the clothes I bought, I think I'll become bankrupt if I have a girl. =p

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

morning!

looks like today is not my bd day. my charting is usually very accurate. it prompted me to test today but today no smiley.
    oh but then I forgot. my sinseh says always test after first 3 urine after wake up
    or maybe I did a mistake there because I have been feeling ovulation cramping on my left side.
    tomorrow appointment with gynae to scan for egg. gynae's original plan was to inject me to release the egg. I am not sure if I should carry on with the jab since I have not decided to go for iui yet. dont't like jabbing hormones into myself actually tomorrow also going to ask him some questions that I miss out.

hubby just showed me a sad face this morning. he could not sleep from the pain of the piles in his butt.
    he ask me, "why you give me take so many supps till I so heaty."
    poor hubby.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Quincy, on the contrary, my gynae says fmu for cb opk. Other brands can be otherwise. However, I never have issues with smiley even at night.

Injecting hormone to help you pop an egg doesnt necessary mean you have to do iui. I have learnt that the egg will pop in 36hours once the medicine is administered. So you can even time your bd better (much more than what an opk can do for you). But if tomorrow's scan shows your egg is not matured enough to pop yet, then your doc will not give you the jab. Has to be of certain follie size then he will jab.

This jab is called hcg jab. It doesnt feel much of after effects so no worries.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady

Afternoon ladies, if have positive opks for 3 days in a row, should I count first opk as 1 dpo or? I have a 40 days cycle (irregular), so I have to wait for 3 weeks for my next af..... so long.....envy ladies with 28 cycle, its so much easy to calculate and higher chances, I only have 1 chance in 1.5 months.

Worthy Lady

Deleted.......
    Last edited by Babyhorse; 04-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Hello!

Quincy - why dont't you see what your gynae says tomorrow? Since you are already paying to get advice, i would think Best to heed the expert's advice instead of basing it on one's own judgement.

Baby horse - wow. I never had positive 3 days in a row... Have you also seen a doc for your condition? A long time ago - I was bleeding for 2 weeks with on and off spotting - I thought it was just stress and let it go on for 3 months before it became very painful cramps... And finally I saw a gynae and reason was numerous super huge polyps which I eventually had to go for surgery. So my advice is - if you feel anything is amiss, best to see doc.

Worthy Lady

hi littlej, yup did a check before, found a cyst 2 years ago and removed through keyhole surgery, anyway i have irregular menses for all of my life so i guess its normal, if end of this year still not preggie, will go for fertility checkup with husband. but my gynae said since i can be preggie (though mc) means should be ok. he recommended clomid after my mc but i rejected, wanted to try naturally for a few more cycles first.

Hmm. Baby horse - When you removed cyst 2 years - did you go back to gynae regularly after that to check? For me - since removal of the numerous huge polyps 5 years ago, I had to do regular Pap smears, 6 months apart. And it was at one of these checkups that doc found polyp at cervix. I dont't know if polyps are similar to cysts but I suppose it might be worth a check. Anyway, the advice was that sexually active women should be doing regular Pap smear once a year anyway. Just my two cents . Since my polyps incident, I've learnt not to take my vagina for granted (hahaha sounds funny??? =p) - not just for trying to concieve purpose but overall general health.
    trying to concieve - are you taking bbt, traditional chinese medicine, opk etc?

Hehe I like that not to take my vagina for granted attitude.

Babyhorse, may I know how old are you, and your hubby?

Er... dont ever blame yourself in this trying to concieve journey. Have your hubby ever been checked too?

When I heard the news at the gynae that my baby was gone (last year), I felt so so bad, so guilty. When I was finally in the car, to go home, I totally broke down and remember I kept saying sorry many times to my husband. But then, now I think back, it wasnt mine or hubby's fault. It was just not meant to be. And likewise, when it is meant to be, your baby will return to you one day. Be happy for your friends who are blessed with god's gift. Your turn will come when you keep your body in good shape and health and listen to advices from good gynae.