Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; wantonmee, as I always believe that not all doctors/gynaes are always right, I hope this whole thing is a false ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

wantonmee, as I always believe that not all doctors/gynaes are always right, I hope this whole thing is a false alarm for you. Keep praying....

ebichan, try not to read into symptoms. Progesterone during 2ww can mimic pregnancy symptoms, or even the none of it! If your temp is still up by Wed, I think I will be very excited for you!

Imperial Concubine

Thank you senpai (meaning mentor in Japanese) Dragontail and LittleHamster,

I think if AF doesnt come, test thurs if i can wait. LOL
    But understand. try to control or manage my expectations.

I already plan. Follow someone's advice. Every BFN i get or buy something to prepare.

Anyone want to sell any OPK sticks etc?

Oooh senpai sounds nice. How about "good luck" in jap, ebichan?

I'm thinking what to buy if I got bfn.... I want to buy an air ticket

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Gambatte Ebichan!

thanks gnissim got your pm.

dragontail: i hope to stay positive too but still got to be prepared uhh. besides, gnissim's gynae is a walk away from mine so i hope i can simply walk in and do another quick second opinion check.

Imperial Concubine

Thank you girls.
    Usually we say goodo raku = good luck or ganbatte. LOL

Wow an airplane ticket? Where to?

if BFN for me, I buy the ClearBlue digital (the one order from Amazon)....

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    ebichan - wish you lots of luck!! hope af stays far far away!

quincy - your hubby is so adorable! have a fantastic bd monday!

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. you still look slim lae.

Ebichan.. In Korea also called sunbae as senior.. Ha ha m

Oh I thought ganbatte means jiayou… a little bit different from good luck. Ok then I wish every trying to concieve ladies here, including myself, goodo raku!

Ebichan, I have been freezing my travel plans because of trying to concieve Therefore I have many places I wanna go! I hope to travel in Nov/Dec if this cycle is busted. And will be probably without my hubby. So either I’m gonna travel alone or with my bff. I’ve shortlisted Spain/Portugal. But might go China with my folks as my sis and her family now reside there.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... How do you buy things from tabao? I m thinking of ordering baby's clothing

Thelay, it has been my sis who brings over the stuff from China for me.

I think there are agents who are able to help ship the stuff to SG. Never tried that before. But I think some ladies have experience with them. I think one of them is Quincy?

I bought from agent. His rates quite reasonable. Actually he dont't charge agent fee, he base on the item weigh and his own fix currency rate. I wanna buy many baby clothes and nursing preggy clothes from taobao too. Super cheap

Worthy Lady

Ended up late for my hsg, took it without any painkillers, and the min they inserted I was tensed up. Hahaha both the radiologist and nurse gave me instructions and I just chose to ignore and just breath using my mouth. Well, my method apparently worked coz they said good to go. Lol.

Tubes seems clear - so only prob is my polyp which I'm fixing an apptmt for next Monday! And then need to discuss with hubby on when to do his SA. He said lets not risk the traffic and parking if he shoots into cup at home. Said he's a man and if he needs to suck it up and do in d hospital, he would. Lol. Told me to recce a handicapped toilet for him so he has privacy. Hahaha

Hello!!! Wa think Paul frank managed to disguise my hippo-ness. Hahaha. Thank you for the lovely comments.

Goodo raku to all trying to concieve ladies!!! *baby dust baby dust baby dust*

Happilymarried - woo hoo - well endowed indeed. Hahaha maybe can matchmake with rav's daughter? Then rav's daughter can happy happy! Wahahahahh!!!

Dragontail - dont't think of making out. You are banned.

Hee hee - what about getting a jade peanut charm? That was the last item I got. Peanut supposed to represent fertility. I got from peach blossom gallery at ion and hung on my pouch. Very Ching Chong so no need to display openly but as long as you have it with you daily. Costs about $24. Cheaper than plane ticket =p and Dragontail - if you fly far far away what if those were your months! Although I understand the desire to travel... I have put my Europe and south america dreams on hold. My BFF went to South America without me... And her pix look lovely... But well - sacrifices need to be made...

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    Ended up late for my hsg, took it without any painkillers, and the min they inserted I was tensed up. Hahaha both the radiologist and nurse gave me instructions and I just chose to ignore and just breath using my mouth. Well, my method apparently worked coz they said good to go. Lol.

Tubes seems clear - so only prob is my polyp which I'm fixing an apptmt for next Monday! And then need to discuss with hubby on when to do his SA. He said lets not risk the traffic and parking if he shoots into cup at home. Said he's a man and if he needs to suck it up and do in d hospital, he would. Lol. Told me to recce a handicapped toilet for him so he has privacy. Hahaha
    Shez. so far so good. Tubes clear so one less thing to worry about!
    Let me know how SA goes. In 3 months time we no BFP, my husband also will do his.

Imperial Concubine

Thelay--- you speak Korean? WOW it seems like a diff language. Me very bad at ALL languages.
    Little J. you so cute. Hippo belly is good belly ! Baby grow big big !
    All is worth it!!!!

Imperial Concubine

Ebichan, I do have clearblue digital opk. you can pm me if you want to buy. Hopefully you wun need!

Thelay: I use 65daigou. Quite fast. But they do charge a fees. you can chk it out.

happilymarried: ya...he everytime tries to be so jovial but i know he got something inside. he forever gets me worrying. sigh...

oh yes i ever ordered from taobao through agent before. SGshop - Singapore Most Reliable and Cost Effective Taobao Agent
    very reliable on my 1st try. although i dont know how long this agent will be reliable.

Worthy Lady
    Ebichan.. I dont't speak korean. But I watch lots of korean drama and pick up from there.. Lol.. And study a little bit when I visited Korea last year.. Lol

Thanks all for tabao contacts. Will surf tonight.. Lol.. Now qoo things getting expensive.

gnissim & quincy - I never bought from taobao before... may I ask please, how did you source for those taobao agents? I would like to start browsing for cheap stuff too! also how do you make payment?

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:812540
    happilymarried: ya...he everytime tries to be so jovial but i know he got something inside. he forever gets me worrying. sigh...

oh yes i ever ordered from taobao through agent before. SGshop - Singapore Most Reliable and Cost Effective Taobao Agent
    very reliable on my 1st try. although i dont know how long this agent will be reliable.
    Still reliable. I order something early this year thru them via sea as the item got more restrictions via air

Worthy Lady

Ebichan, I will let you know! now we just keep fingers crossed that his sa results are ok ok. then with polyp removed, next cycle will be a better chance for us!

goodo raku ladies!!!

actually all ladies need some good luck! whether preggy or not yet preggy....

shez - congrats!! tubes clear! so if you clear that awful polyp away... your hubby can start shooting away!! hehehe no more shoot into wall..

ebichan - actually SA can be done at any time.. only need to prepare your man for shooting into a cup!

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: think you can just google for taobao agent in singapore. For me I just use 65daigou. They got a website. So frm there you just copy n paste the link of taobao itrm you want into the daigou Page. Taobao actually got a credit account you just transfer $ there. you can visit Taobao Singapore | Taobao Agent & Shipping -

dragontail - since you started seeing dr chew (did I get it right this time =p), y dont you continue to see him over the next 2-3 months so he can really understand your condition better & continue to help you? dont give up! & buy a lucky fertility peanut! it cost peanuts anyway at $24... lol... having said that.. I hope you dont have to think of travel plans due to a bfp!!!

quincy - tonight is bd night... keep all worries away & just enjoy okie?

wontonmee - strongly recommend you to seek 2nd opinion... & its better to go to a doc with great machines... that way, everything on screen is clearer... I'm still hoping for you that beanie is all ok!
    littlej - aiyo.. is matchmaking back in trend after being lost for generations? hahaha... but my boy will learn that mens underwear need not be separated from his wife's underwear when washing!! & nah... the monkeys didnt distract the bump... you r really not hippo ... but that dress so cute!!!