Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; gnissim - thanks! let me try... 1st time ordering... excited!...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    gnissim - thanks! let me try... 1st time ordering... excited!

Whahah happilymarried's boy matchmake with Rav's gal. Or natalie or Thelay. Happy time. Haa. Isnt it an awesome thought that somehow someday maybe some of the ladies here become 亲家?

I'm going for a buffet feast next. Have a hearty meal everyone!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Had some sharp short pain on lower left of tummy when walking back from lunch. Can't be stitches right? I walk like old lady speed

Quote Originally Posted by gnissim23:812574
    Happilymarried: think you can just google for taobao agent in singapore. For me I just use 65daigou. They got a website. So frm there you just copy n paste the link of taobao itrm you want into the daigou Page. Taobao actually got a credit account you just transfer $ there. you can visit Taobao Singapore | Taobao Agent & Shipping -
    How to convert to SGD, really shuan ku to this website

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    How to convert to SGD, really shuan ku to this website
    Taobao Singapore | Taobao Agent & Shipping -
    What is our exchange rate?

Our latest Exchange Rate for China daigou is SGD:RMB = 1:4.7, with effective from 04/07/2013.
    Our latest Exchange Rate for Taiwan daigou is SGD:NTD = 1:21.2, with effective from 01/02/2013.

happilymarried: if you can wait for me I will check the steps and update again when I am free. for SGShop.

just reached home from today's scanning. egg size 19mm. is it a little too big?
    saw the egg from my right side. but I felt pain from my left side yesterday. o.0
    actually I still can't stand vagina ultrasound. maybe doc saw my discomfort so he stopped halfway.

how do you people go through vagina ultrasound? T.T

I ask him about my vagina discharge in my previous cycle. it was brownish and a little greenish when period is near.
    and it felt itchy and uncomfortable. he did a vagina swab for me. this is a part where he teased me.
    because surprisingly I can stand vagina swab. he said, "eh? now can!" LOL
    but as he swabbed, he notice all is clear. then I ask him is it possible the infection comes when af is near?
    he said no. so now waiting for my swab result.

today doc say no jab because we have not considered iui yet.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Imperial Concubine

gnissim, oh you have OPK? YAY

I will wait for AF. please dont come please dont come please dont come (mantra)

quincy: 19mm like quite big .. bigger than dragontail's lol.. btw i feel when my body is heaty i will have yellow-greenish discharge
    quincy1986 likes this.

quincy - no worries! my shopping not urgent. tonight you go have a relaxing shower then have an enjoyable bd! 19mm is still ok.. different people have slightly different size that works for them.. hope your eggie pops tonight or tomorrow morn!!

as for the vaginal itch... I think you have to continue your yohgurt or maybe you can consider taking some lacteol fort sachets (perhaps 3x a week?) to promote good vaginal flora? lacteol fort comes in pills too... & can be bought from watsons...
    quincy1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:812577
    Whahah happilymarried's boy matchmake with Rav's gal. Or natalie or Thelay. Happy time. Haa. Isnt it an awesome thought that somehow someday maybe some of the ladies here become 亲家?

I'm going for a buffet feast next. Have a hearty meal everyone!
    Wahaha! Happilymarried's boy hot stuff! Need booking...keke

littlehamster: oh then i guess it's my supps.

happilymarried: i am thankful to the yogurt too. now my vaginal discomfort lessen.

haha team pink (rav, natalie, thelay, gnissim) just joking only ... what if that little kkj is pee & the doc is wrong? haha....

oh soon its moon cake time!!! yummy! this year can eat to my heart's content!! ttcing ladies, time to put on some cushioning too!

Quincy, 19mm aint too big I think. I believe your eggie gonna pop soon. Did your gynae advice and give you bd dates? I think he should?

Dragontail: because i have been seeing 14mm and so on in the forum. so i was wondering.

i forgot to ask doc when exactly to bd. but he tell me tonight and an alternate night.

Quincy I was clueless about egg size until last 2 weeks I googled more about it. I think 18-20mm ia a good size to pop soon. I feel 14mm is still too early a follicle.

Oh good the gynae gave you some dates to bd. Jiayou.

Btw enjoy your Phantom soon littlej and shez!!

Shez, very good that the tubes are all clear. So it wasnt painful is it?

Shez - Goody good that the tubes are all clear! One down! My old man did SA at Glen E too. Erm, a piece of advice - if he wants a private room - he should make an appointment (it's the same place where he will deliver his specimen - specimens dont't get delivered at Dr Chan btw). How I know - My old man did a walk-in and all rooms were full, and he was asked to DIY in the toilet. And so he did, with the person next door doing big business :P Not exactly a very pleasant experience :P

Quincy - 19mm is a good size. BD time. Come on come on!

Happilymarried - That aint a dress. Monkey is actually my sleeping wear! hahahaha.

To all you pregnant ladies - Here's my personal suggestion... How I feel - Not sure if other mummies feel the same way. You might want to start buying those button in front one piece type of sleeping wear... Because as tum gets bigger, I find it is easier to wear something looser around the tum area. I used to wear PJs but it feels uncomfortable when the waist band is like constricted below the tummy and it's also tedious to bend down to wear pants. Besides, those button in front type of sleeping wear - You can wear in hospital and after delivery as you breast feed. You can find these nightgowns at Metro / HDB shops (but those very aunty like with the bears and flowers so I dont't like).. I got mine from Far East Plaza and Marks & Spencer. M&S is ex - but hahaha I find that it's so much nicer (and presentable in case people visit you in hospital) and material feels so soft - that's why my suggestion is to buy now so you can depreciate the cost over a longer time =P

May AF disappear for ebichan and dragontail and littlehamster and quincy (and all other trying to concieve ladies).

Rise & shine!!!

Woke up to pee pee and can't go back to zzzz... Grr...

Phew not the first to post today. Rise and shine too ladies and boys and girls in tum tums.

Littlej so early today!!

Imperial Concubine

Hello ladies

My temp dipped again. one more day to expected AF (((((((

Morning everyone!! Day off to bring my gal to the zoo. Her 1st time experience.... see how she feels looking at the real animals enjoy your day

dragontail - haha.... littlej's post was a pee post... if no pee... no post... lol!

littlej - the monkey dress is a nightie I know! haha... I only need to get rid of my pj shorts at night with my bloated food belly! in the morning.. belly looks ok... thanks for your shopping tips!

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, when they first inserting it was painful, and I tensed up. The doc and nurse were nice and quickly told me to breath in and out, lift my butt etc. when the dye was inserted, it definitely was cramping! But in all honesty, d breathing helps.

Littlej, ok I shall go book d PTE room!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    Dragontail, when they first inserting it was painful, and I tensed up. The doc and nurse were nice and quickly told me to breath in and out, lift my butt etc. when the dye was inserted, it definitely was cramping! But in all honesty, d breathing helps.

Littlej, ok I shall go book d PTE room!
    Shez, how long did it take in all to insert the dye and all

Momo, oh im so excited for your gal! I hope one day I can bring my little gal to a zoo too and show her all the animals that have come alive from story books! Have fun.

Ebichan keep fingers crossed. See how's the temp tomorrow first ya.

Shez, my bro in law also had to do it in the gents. They are doing ivf. Worse was the neighouring cubicle was another man trying to shoot into the cup too, so he "observed". Haa! So better to book a privatrle room!

Happilymarried hee I won't be "scolded" today for posting first. Hehehhhha.

Littlej I like the idea of the front button pj. But I think for me I will still opt for shorts to sleep because we do not close the door fully when sleeping. Unless aircon is on. Hee I cannot imagine my butt is exposed when my inlaws walk past my room.